[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: 1044596-sousuke_sagara.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1044596-sousuke_sagara.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
Was it autism?
>>
>>152647012
S4 never
>>
Oh yes, autism might be an overused word on this side, but he certainly had a severe case of autism.
>>
Seeing Sousuke spill his spaghetti is the best.
>>
soldiers are not autists
>>
>>152647012
Yes
>>
File: incorrect assumption.jpg (267KB, 1024x1037px) Image search: [Google]
incorrect assumption.jpg
267KB, 1024x1037px
>>152647012
No.
>>
>>152647152
nigga...

Also Sagara is absolutely based
>>
This is your marine tonight.
>>
When are they going to announce the studio doing the next season? I want to know if I can hold out hope that "I changed my mind" will be lovingly animated or not. I was really hoping for KyoAni but that's impossible now.
>>
>>152648152
Xebec

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-19/full-metal-panic-invisible-victory-tv-anime-reveals-full-title/.111229
>>
>>152647012
PTSD
>>
>>152647012
No because he had a legitimate reason to act a bit autistic.
Sento on the other hand, definitely autistic.
>>
Why do people like her over Chidori?
>>
>>152648274
Invisible Victory? That's retarded or just really bad English.
>>
>>152648426
Because they haven't awakened to the true best girl.
>>
>>152648490
Think about the initials.
>>
>>152648493
But Nami is best girl.
>>
File: no thanks.jpg (150KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
no thanks.jpg
150KB, 400x533px
>>152648493
>used goods
>>
>>152648552
>Nami
Have fun with your corpse
>>
>>152647012
"yes"
>>
>>152647012
>>152647153
Nope, rather you two have cool mouths that talk with dialogue
>>
>>152648490
It's a victory against the industry because Gotoh managed to adapt his LN until the end even after fifteen years of its first anime.
>>
>>152648405
I never realized Sento is literally Sousuke with tits. Then even have the same gun gag.
>>
I wonder who's going to do the new OP.
>>
>>152647012
I started re-watching this show after all these years and I'm on season 2. It's more mediocre than I remember. First season especially was quite bad.
>>
>>152647012
PTSD
>>
>>152652115
S1 had a lot of classic Gonzo QUALITY.

I think TSR was where some of the weaknesses of balancing the "student by day, commando by night" shtick really came into the forefront. The more serious plot caused the school scenes to really drag the pacing down, and they had to bend over backwards to keep Chidori relevant to the plot.
Also, Gates was a mistake.
>>
>>152652115
I just rewatched it as well. In the first season there's literally an arc that ends with a fight against a giant red robot that has an evil laugh. I'd think the whole arc was filler if it weren't mentioned later and it has Tessa's character development. Every other arc essentially comes down to "gee I sure hope we killed Gauron for real this time" but some of them are at least somewhat interesting. The real question is if a lot of what the first season owes to being bad is GONZO or not.

TSR is much better. Obviously KyoAni is going to have the edge on animation and artwork, but the story is considerably more entertaining (though not flawless). Even the relatively mundane things, like the locations featured are much more interesting. The battle in the underwater tunnel in China is so much better than anything S1 ever did conceptually.

It's hard to tell for a secondary like myself how the third season will be. It seems like KyoAni carried the show, so a third season without them seems dubious. But /a/ holds the novels in high regard so I'll have faith.
>>
File: local haruna ruins everything.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
local haruna ruins everything.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Of all the places to have an extended FMP reference, why Korean Zombie Desk Car?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.