[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's not meant to be an actual story but what THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Rossiu.gif (39KB, 497x416px) Image search: [Google]
Rossiu.gif
39KB, 497x416px
I know it's not meant to be an actual story
but what THE FUCK was wrong with this guy?
>it's your fault these aliens we just discovered want to kill us
>even though all you did was help us
>we'll execute you for it
>also we'll destroy the only thing we have that can save us
>because it's yours
>even though you're dead
is this the >gainax meme?
>>
>>152618129
I don't remember what happened in this shitfest because I only saw it once but I hated him too for whatever reason, I agree.
>>
>>152618129
Lets not forget he also piloted Gurren Lagann against LordGenome. the entire situation was shit writing.
>>
>>152618313
I almost fucking forgot
>instead of just putting a bomb, we'll put an innocent girl insteadd
>so you don't try to be a hero and blow it up
>by the way we are killing you and blowing up gurren lagan later
i don't understand
how can so many people like this?
>>
This anime would have been a million times better if Kamina hadn't died.
Everyone's super sad about him and I saw him like twice.
>>
>>152619666
Kamina was the worst character in the show, but nice digits.
>>
>>152619688
Kamina's character was over exaggerated so you'd actually feel something after he died because they had to kill him off 4 hours into the anime
Had he been the MC and not simon, someone who doesn't match the crazyness that the show is aiming for, the anime would have been million times better.
>>
ROSSIU

WAS

RIGHT
>>
on a sidenote
how the fuck did a little kid throw a bag to the top of a huge ass tree?
>>
>gets depressed after girl she liked for like 2 days kisses his brother
>couldn't give less of a shit about the girl he's been with for 7 years when she turns out not to be real
>>
>>152618129
What annoys me is that he's a dead ringer for Fei Fong Wong and I love Xenogears but I hate Rossiu. I see this little shit every time I replay it.
>>
He was scared of what Lordgenome's last words. Then he gained knowledge about running a government and shit. When anti-spiral attacked, the people blamed their leader for the damage. He only did what the people wanted. It's not like he wanted to overthrow Simon. He just did what he did was right, even if it's hard for him to do so.
>>
>>152618129
Rossiu was the Last Man, incapable of cohabitating with the Ubermensch's action and initiative, groveling and bootlicking the moment an oppressor appears and throwing the Ubermensch under the bus so he can be secure in his servitude is hardwired into his soul.
>>
>>152619764
>he still doesn't understand the oldest story told by humans
>>
>>152620398
>gee, it's almost like he grew up or something
>>
>>152619688
you have the worst opinion
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.