[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu worth watching, /a/? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: rakugo.png (746KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
rakugo.png
746KB, 825x510px
Is Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu worth watching, /a/? I've heard a lot of good shit about it, I just like asking opinions before I sink hours into a potentially shitty anime.
>>
File: 1184.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1184.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Easily the best anime of 2016 and it aired in January.

That's how fucking good it was.
>>
>>152604733
It's great if you like lots of talking/history and realism. I'm particularly fond of how no one is really good or bad. Everyone is suffering differently in this show, and its never melodramatic
>>
>>152604733
just watch the first episode you mong
>>
>>152604733
AOTY of 2016. AOTY of 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_UxWeBT1BY
>>
Don't ask stupid questions.
>>
>>152604870
I'd say the obvious reason I didn't want to judge an anime off the first episode, but I'll just say some anime that don't get good until at least 2 episodes in, which are Berserk and Jojo.
>>
It has literal cucks in it, and the women are whores.
Your call.
>>
>>152605031
the first episode is amazing, after that it takes a dip in quality for a while until it picks up again halfway through
>>
>>152604733
>before I sink hours into a potentially shitty anime
>implying your time is worth a shit, faggOP.
>>
>>152604733
Kill yourself if you dont want to waste time
>>
>>152605031
The first episode is unrelated to most of the first season though. While it is a fantastic episode, after that we move into the backstory of Yakumo, Sukeroku, and Miyokichi. We only go to timeline with Yotaro and Yakumo in the last episode of S1 and then the rest of S2.

S1 was good, and S2 is most likely going to remain just as good. It's an 8/10 for me, which means that I liked it a lot and enjoyed watching it.
>>
>>152604733
It's a josei about a traditional form of KNEEL DOWN COMEDY, so it shouldn't surprise you it has a small following on /a/
>>
>>152604733
It's passable. The story is fairly unique but its characters and themes are clichéd, though not bad. Animation is boring, visually rather drab but again, not bad. "Not bad" is kind of the theme here, it's an okay show I guess but you're not likely to be impressed and there's better anime out there to waste your time with.
>>
File: 1393811862699.jpg (33KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1393811862699.jpg
33KB, 500x359px
>>152604733
A thousand people could say they like it, OP, and you might hate it. No amount of opinions are as important (to you) as your own.

Since you were already inclined to watch it anyway: pic related. You don't need our validation.
>>
>>152604733
It's definitely worth watching

>>152605053
Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right.
>>
>>152604870
This show is an example of why that idea doesn't fucking work.
>>
>>152606630
>first episode was great
>rest of the show was great
Sure seems like it worked to me.
>>
>>152604733
I love it to pieces.
>>
>>152604931
>好きよ大好き、皆あんたに上げる。
>いゝえ。

Everytime. S2 OP is also good but not even close to this one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.