[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best anime of the decade >Already forgotten This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>Best anime of the decade
>Already forgotten

This is a gay earth
>>
Mhmm yes, if it's so good why don't you describe 4 of the spies unique personalities without falling back on their quirks. After all, if it's the anime of the decade you should have no problem distinguishing it's memorable and beloved cast.
>>
>>152588929
Yeah well that's a gay show, checkmate fag.
>>
>>152588929
It was terribly boring and the cast was underdeveloped.
>>
File: Sakamoto.jpg (19KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sakamoto.jpg
19KB, 848x480px
>>152588929
Osomatsu-san with spies,shit plot and pacing.
AOTD!Definately!Vai is noone talking aboot et?!
>>
The entire cast was the same character
>>
>>152588976
Sakuma, a soldier with diligence and cautious of his surroundings. While he personally dislikes spies, after the incident in Gordon's house, he's grown to understand about them.
Miyoshi.. He is a narcissist with a little bit of arrogance. He often talks in a sarcastic tone. Like Kaminaga, he often works overseas. At first, he acts bitter towards Sakuma due to his fixed thought about the military. But this soon changes after their first mission together.
Kaminaga at first glance he gives the atmosphere of a mischievous, happy-go-lucky playboy. He is also proud and prideful. Like Miyoshi, he works overseas. Amari is one of the oldest along with Kaminaga. A man with a sociable and caring personality, he is like a big brother to the other agency members. A very carefree man who is good at handling women.
>>
>>152588929
It was alright.
>>
>>152589134
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Half of this shit is torn from the wikipedia
Ya don goofed boi!
>>
File: 1480347581917.jpg (56KB, 508x676px) Image search: [Google]
1480347581917.jpg
56KB, 508x676px
>>152589366
>>152589134
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_Game
>>
>>152588929
Not bad but it was pretty bland and un-interesting. Only a couple of memorable episodes honestly. There are better historical Anime from this decade.
>>
>>152588929

Cruise ship episode was the only good one I remember
>>
>>152588976
I dropped it 4 or 5 episodes in, but yeah... if I had to describe them
>"Muh honor" soldier guy
>Old, grizzled veteran chief
>Everybody else (practically interchangeable)

I understand this is a more serious series that tries to appear somewhat realistic so we won't see pinkhaired lolis that are easily distinguishable, and I even realize that spies are usually selected on how plain-looking they are, but shit nigger I actually can't tell them apart. And it's not even "ARR ROOK SAME", I genuinely can't tell them apart by personality.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.