[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: BB.jpg (59KB, 480x360px)
BB.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
Which one is better?
>>
Metal Fight, no contest

https://youtu.be/JCa9yhX28Mc
>>
>>152573090
Original
Metal sucks dick

Kai and Tyson were such badass motherfuckers
>>
>>152573394
Fucking gay
Brooklyn/Boris/Zeo were better
>>
>>152573090
I haven't seen all of Metal yet, so I can't really give an informed opinion.

But as of right now, I prefer the original.
>>
Kai is so much cooler than these queers from Metal
>>
>>152573090
First one
>>
File: rei_vs_bryan.png (1MB, 1395x1073px) Image search: [Google]
rei_vs_bryan.png
1MB, 1395x1073px
Original by a fucking mile. I'm including V-Force here too. Metal never had an amazing moment like pic related.
>>
>>152573090
The one with the spinny things
>>
>>152573090
I watched the enlgish dub for metal fight. Mad me laugh
>>
Is anyone watching Burst?

I'm lonely.
>>
>>152573394
t. underage
>>
Perhaps I'm a bit ignorant in what I'm about to say considering I watched this as a kid through the English dub, but Beyblade is garbage. It's one of those series that's meant solely to overhype a product that has no redeeming value. B-Daman and Bakugan also serve a similar role. The toys aren't anywhere near as cool as the anime makes them out to be, and the characters are all cardboard cutouts. The English dub is laughably bad (I must have been 8 when it premiered), filled with the most generic rock and rap music, and I'm 90% sure that those two announcers who bantered with each other but were never shown and Dizzy were English dub additions.

I will not lie, I remember liking various aspects of the first series as a kid, like traveling around the world, the rivalry between Tyson and Kai, the final battle, the Europe arc which I remember feeling a lot like filler, and just a bunch of random overall elements that fascinated me as a kid. But Kai has ARM BLADES. The drama is over SPINNING TOPS. Rap-metal vocal music starts playing in matches and it's just the stupidest thing.

I remember seeing a decent amount of V-Force, enough to remember that magnets were the big new thing, the animation style was dramatically different, and the final boss was that kid who was actually an android meant to replace the scientist guy's sun.

I sort of remember bits and pieces of the third series, but I was left with all sorts of questions as a kid, like why was Daichi introduced in the movie and the series in totally different ways? Whatever happened to Tyson's dad? Why is his brother relevant now and why is he switching sides more than a picky kid at a buffet? I still remember that line from the last episode. "Darkness, it is my shield, it is my gun, my... WALL. Nobody understands me!" That's worse than Naruto dialogue.

Only saw a bit of Metal Fusion or whatever where the English dub pronounced what was obviously the Japanese name Ginga (Galaxy) as Gingka (with a soft G).
>>
>>152579608
No, you all are just dubfags
>>
>>152573090
I watched a bit of both (more of the original admittedly, and caught bits and pieces of mid-late Metal. Also both dub), and I think I preferred the original because of the characters. I feel like every character in the original had their "thing", and the bit-beasts were more interesting.

Everything in fusion kinda made it seem like the Ginga show, where he starts out this amazing person looking to teach this kid some stuff, but he's basically the only one allowed to really shine. It's been a long time since the original though, so I'm probably just forgetting all the times Max jobbed (despite that he was still my favourite, more like bit-best).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.