[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch a romance anime >get emotionally invested and attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>watch a romance anime
>get emotionally invested and attracted to the girl
>feel empty and depressed once she finally goes out with the male lead
and this is why yuri is the best.
>>
>>152572357
>>get emotionally invested and attracted to the girl
>>feel empty and depressed once she finally goes out with the male lead
These two are mutually exclusive. You can't really care about someone if it bothers you to see them be happy. There is some deeper reason as to why it bothers you, Anon.
>>
>>152572731
>really care about someone

bitch he said attracted

femanons: cant help but shit up the place
>>
It's just a greentext bait OP but I have strong feelings on this matter so I'll reply anyway.

It seriously bugs me that some people actually feel the need to "self-insert" - envision themselves in the place of someone else - and can't just appreciate a story with its own characters. That some people really do prefer having nondescript lead characters with subdued and vapid reactions for this reason. It's just incredible to me.
>>
>>152572357
You're not doing it right, you're supposed to put yourself in the shoes of the male lead. So when she fucks him, you pretend it's you!

That's why I think a lot of people don't like NTR doujins, because they're too beta to put themselves in the shoes of the guy fucking the girl, and end up feeling cucked.
>>
>>152572803
>femanons: cant help but shit up the place
>Assuming I'm a chick
I think I'm getting to see the real picture here. So you get butthurt if you see someone bound to get more sexual experience than you...?
>>
>self insert
>>
>>152572731
You're either a saint or an autist.
>>
>>152572933
not op

7 / 0 / 7 / 1
>>
>>152572896
>and end up feeling cucked.
Feeling '"cucked" would be feeling positive about the situation, as cuckolding is a sexual fetish. They would enjoy it if that's the case.
>>
>>152573005
I'd like to think of myself as both, actually.

>>152573023
You mad, bro?
>>
File: enough.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>152572357
>my soul when I just don't have my own girl

I never covet the protag woman, I just wish I had a love story of my own.
>>
>>152573065
incensed
>>
>>152572806
i have zero tendency to self-insert, and i still feel that same pang. it makes me reflect on my own failed life.
>>
>>152573024
No cuckolding is just when you end up raising a child born of your woman and another man. You can "feel" cucked when another man takes your woman. Some degenerates get off on the humiliation and masochistic pain of that feeling but cuckolding on its own is not a fetish.
>>
>>152572806
Or perhaps people just have different preferences?

I don't self-insert, but I also do not understand why people enjoy these shows for the stories either. They always have a very predictable structure based on the episode you're on. This means that often it's very obvious as to what is going to happen.

I just recognize that people enjoy different things.
>>
>>152572357
>feel empty and depressed once she finally goes out with the male lead
>and this is why yuri is the best.
You know if she ends up with another girl, it's even more hopeless for you, right?
>>
>>152574295
The girl going out with the male lead gives the feeling that you could've had a chance (in your fantasies) but failed, whereas in yuri it's established you have no chance at the beginning which lets you comfortably sit back and watch the romance play out without any romantic investment.
>>
>>152572357
never happens to me. I always understand that anime is an entertainment medium, and if I get invested in a girl, I really wish she got the desirable route which completes her storyline, which would make the story complete as a whole.
>>
>>152572357
Sad!
>>
>>152572357
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>152572896
actually NTR doujins are sad and shit and sadness kills my boner but there's also the primal disgust involved with the whole cuck thing
>>
File: weebgirl.jpg (106KB, 641x437px) Image search: [Google]
weebgirl.jpg
106KB, 641x437px
>>152572357
no

the problem is that 90% of all romance anime is shitty melodrama, so you just end up laughing instead of getting feels
>>
>>152573356
>No cuckolding is just when you end up raising a child born of your woman and another man.
No it's both
>>
>>152572357
Now you understand the agony of fudanshi.

>watching shonen anime
>bromances everywhere
>get emotionally invested in wanting bros/rivals to make out
>feel empty and depressed when worthless slag wins MCbowl

Heteros ruin everything, and being straight is the killer of friendships.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.