[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this show, and honestly I thought it was pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: rahxephon banner.jpg (198KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rahxephon banner.jpg
198KB, 1600x600px
I just watched this show, and honestly I thought it was pretty good. It was kind of like Eva, with a less bitchy MC.
>>
I didn't like it very much. It was a bit boring, and it was too deep, I didn't understand much.
>>
Yes it was just as shit as Eva.
>>
>>152560928

Literally too deep for you? Holy shit, you must have really hated Eva.
>>
>>152561159
I don't need to understand the depth to like it. Serial Experiments Lain is one of my favourite anime, but I also find it really confusing and hard to understand. But they need to do it well. Rahxephon is nothing but depth. Eva was also fun to watch.
>>
>>152561299

>Rahxephon is nothing but depth.

Wew, lad. That's one hell of an opinion.
>>
>Rahxephon
Oh shit, onii-senpai. I remember this show.

I dug it. I liked the enigmatic relationship between Ayato & Haruka and there were nice little existentialist trills here and there. Definitely did remind me of Evangelion but since that's my AOAT I guess it's no surprise.

It probably seems a bit slow or dated to those accustomed to modern series but I think it was a pretty rewarding show.
>>
I liked the design of not!Rei. Aside from that it was really boring and I think I dropped it around episode 6.
>>
>>152560545
The action was lacking but I thought it was a pretty nice watch anyway. Pretty comfy atmosphere overall.
>>
>>152560928
It's not deep, it just has a very very shitty writing.
>>
>>152563163

The writing wasn't shit, but it wasn't spectacular either.
>>
I dropped it halfway, but I was (more) retarded then. I'll probably rewatch it in the future.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.