[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 Centimeters Per Second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Can someone explain 5 Centimeters Per Second to me?

Finally watched this last night but I feel unaccomplished and unsatisfied like I did with The end of Evangelion. The ending felt rushed and like it came out of no where. Maybe I'm too much of a pleb to understand but maybe someone else does?
>>
They both grew up.
>>
The fuck are you on about. The development was solid and by no means it was rushed.
First part was showing how close MC and her waifu is. Second was portraying how they start to become distant and the last part showed how they have moved one, which is ultimately the theme of the show.
>>
File: Shinkai5cm.jpg (138KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Shinkai5cm.jpg
138KB, 1280x1024px
How people drift apart.
slowly
imperceptibly
irrevocably
painfully
>>
File: 5cmsec_Shinkai.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5cmsec_Shinkai.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVUOtH8feoI
>>
>>152502062
he had an delusional obsession with najimi romance and the ending is him thankfully getting his shit together and realizing that normal people learn to forget & let go after a couple of decades
>>
>>152502062
It probably seemed more confusing than it actually was because you are too used to anime characters internally narrating their every thought to the viewer.
>>
i though this movie was about space shuttle launch or something
>>
>>152503342
It's called "5 wallpapers per second" for a reason
>>
Did he actually get over her? It seemed to me like he didn't.
>>
>>152503676
He didn't. He couldn't move on.
The sad part was that another girl fell in love with male protag, but he was too hung up on Girl #1 to start a relationship.
>>
to be unsatisfied with the movie was kind of the point
>>
>>152503676
He did. At the train crossing he saw the girl, but refused to chase after her. That's moving on.
>>
>>152504011

>The sad part was that another girl fell in love with male protag, but he was too hung up on Girl #1 to start a relationship.

It was actually two other girls. One in high school that he didn't get into a relationship with, and the other one was a coworker who he got into a relationship with but it didn't work out.

That anime was depressing.
>>
>>152504912
I don't think he refused as much as accepted the way things are. He didn't move on, he was moved on.
>>
>>152502627
underrated post
>>
>>152502171
First post best post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.