[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you likely be a slave of Fujikos charm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0310.jpg (31KB, 526x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
31KB, 526x297px
Would you likely be a slave of Fujikos charm?
>>
File: fujiko(1).jpg (106KB, 973x717px) Image search: [Google]
fujiko(1).jpg
106KB, 973x717px
I'd say I wouldn't but...
>>
>>152493324
best season. i wish all anime looked this dirty.
>>
>>152493502
Oozes style
>>
File: IMG_0293.jpg (344KB, 2289x1287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
344KB, 2289x1287px
>>152493324
Pure sex.
>>
>>152491604
Yes, but Lupin is not. It's almost always him that plays Fujiko or let himself be played to some extent just for fun.
>>
>>152494492
>Lupin plays Fujiko
Her fucking all the guys must be his plan too.
>>
>>152493324
I hear you there anon.
>>
>>152494524
He couldn't care less, the main appeal of Fujiko for Lupin is that he can't really have (steal) her. Inb4 cuck shitpost.
>>
>>152493977
I like fujiko but her dedicated anime was just pretentious wankery. Why can't we just have a series about her seducing men and doing sexy things.
>>
>>152494771
Because that's what she's doing in the regular series.
>>
>>152494771
I disliked the buld-up for that ending and Oscar but overall I liked it. It's a rare case of style over substance working. The first episode is overall awesome, though.
>>
We don't really have femme fatale's like fujiko anymore.
>>
>>152491604
Does anyone else feel bad looking at lewd of Fujiko? She's not for that.
>>
>>152494673
I dont know. In Blue jacket Fujiko seemed to get jealous when Lupin was with Rebecca.
>>
>>152495286
Dude she sex symbol. How is she not for lewd?
>>
Im not gonna say I wouldn't be taken in once MAYBE twice but after that Id stay clear. I don't know why Lupin puts up with her shit at all.

Bitch ain't even all that
>>
>>152495473
>Always tries to screw Lupin
>Based Lupin ends up pulling a fast on on her
>Lets her come back to his crew because he likes her tits and she's fun to have around

Pretty much it.
>>
>next to no good looking lewd fan art exists of her
JUST
>>
>>152493977
She definitely got hotter when Miyuki Sawashiro took over as her VA.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.