[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be friend with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 359447-watamote.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
359447-watamote.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
Would you be friend with her?
>>
>>152471738
no.

Either more than or nothing
>>
>>152471738
no
>>
>>152471738
I'd make her wear a collar and bark like a chicken. Also she'd have to pee outside like a good little doggy.
>>
I'd poop in her butt and then make her poop my poop back up my butt.
>>
Only in secret.
>>
Can I play her games?
>>
new chapter when?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170119-230535.jpg (234KB, 836x530px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119-230535.jpg
234KB, 836x530px
Who wouldnt?
>>
>>152473913
Sauce
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>152471738
>be friends with Tomoko
>implying scum can be friends with scum
>>
File: End it.jpg (15KB, 540x808px) Image search: [Google]
End it.jpg
15KB, 540x808px
>>152471738
>Today
Absolutely yes!

>When I was her age.
Likely not. I was a huge faggot back then. I probably wouldn't notice her or even straight out bully her in a desperate attempt to prove I'm not like her (but I was).
>>
No. She manages to be an even more awful person than me and I'm pretty shit myself.
>>
>>152471738
ive gotta start having friends somwhere, sure
>>
Only if it comes with benefits.
>>
>>152471738
Yeah. I'm a loser so I tend to attract losers. I guess we would both feel sorry for the other and attempt to be friends. Secretly, we'd each be imagining that we're doing the other a favor for being friends with them.
>>
Yes. I'd hope to score some consensual sex with her.
>>
>>152472579
you slut
>>
>>152483487
with good intentions on the more though.

I would correct her through the power of love or/and my dick
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.