[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why japs use cg in anime? Jesus fucking christ everything i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: CG-Captain.jpg (28KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
CG-Captain.jpg
28KB, 400x247px
Why japs use cg in anime?
Jesus fucking christ everything i see cgi i cry Blood, what the fuck is this shit
I watched the berserk Trilogy and my god It looked like the mii from fucking Nintendo Trilogy
How can they have such bad taste? Don't they realize that It is not beautiful?
Don't they realize that what people love are the actually drawings?
Mamoru Oshii ruined Ghost in the Shell with those fucking cgi scenes
Kizumonogatari looks like a fucking dark souls intro
The latest berserk anime looks like fucking mii war
I'm so angry
SO ANGRY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>152446771
>Why japs use cg in anime?
The same reason almost all western animation and live action movies use it.

Good CGI is CGI you don't notice, it's CGI used for certain background effects or background characters you barely pay attention to. Bad CGI is Berserk, an anime that thinks CGI is a good replacement for actual animation and effort.

In my eyes, it's merely another tool in an artist's toolbox and not a replacement for anything he had previously. Just because you have a spraycan doesn't mean you should throw your paintbrush out of the window, because if you try to do everything with a spraycan you'll end up with shitty graffiti instead of art.
>>
Etotama S2 when?
>>
>>152446771
They are retarded, QUALITY looks better and is actually cheaper.
>using a CG car in a single still frame
What the fuck are they thinking?
>>
File: 3129662-berserk-musou.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3129662-berserk-musou.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
Whats funny to me is that the musou looks way better. The guys that did the 2016 anime don't deserve to work ever again. I would have preferred the slideshow from the 1997 one more.
>>
>>152446857
>Good CGI is CGI you don't notice
Post proof or GTFO.
>>
>>152447738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6hp8BKB24
>>
>>152450667
>>>/tv/
Give me something /a/ related or GTFO.
>>
>>152446771
Some times you simply don't have the budget or manpower to animate a bunch of objects, or an enormous complicated object.
>>
>>152450794
see
>>152447698
>>
>>152450714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juw9fTvGmHg
>>
>>152450871
>>152447698
>QUALITY looks better

If so, go watch something like Blue Gender that filled with your favorite QUALITY. It's unwatchible
>>
>>152450941
>not anime
>looks bad
Good post.
>>
>>152451005
>Blue Gender
I liked it until they got to the space station.
>>
>>152451043
>crossboarder doesn't know
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkw7WClIt_A&t
It's not CG. Remove yourself, retarded CG hater
>>
>>152451248
>anondoesn't know not /a/-related game intro
Really makes you think.
Also. I call bullshit on the planes not being CG. It would be retarded to make them look so bad on purpose.
>MAD
wew lad
>>
Kizu looks great.
>>
>>152446771
CGI is the future.
>>
>>152451490
>https://sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=kou_yoshinari
Yes, you don't belong here. Fuck off
>>
>>152446771
>>152446771
It's a new tool and it's gonna be harder for studios to find artists with talent, or to raise their own give it time.

Also you forget that we had a slew of horrible looking anime in the 2000s when they switched over to digital.

Also not all studios are bad at cgi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMYWpfXjOo
>>
>>152451976
Posting not /a/-related example of Kou Yoshinri's work on /a/ is retarded.
>>>/a/nywhere >>>/b/ut >>>/h/ere
>>
Can someone translate what this disgusting ESLfag OP is trying to say?
>>
>>152450667
>This is the video that told me my opinion, enjoy!
Fucking hate it when retards do that. You don't notice things that piss you off on your own so instead you have some faggot tell you how to feel and refer back to them because "they can say it better."

No, they're not saying it better, you just can't think for yourself at all.

That's the kind of person you are when someone asks for proof and you just refer them to some other asshole. Because you can't remember a scene that showcases your point on your own.
>>
>>152452712
No, Jimmy, you are the ESL.
That is if you are really unable to understand him.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.