[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mochi.jpg (76KB, 1200x737px) Image search: [Google]
mochi.jpg
76KB, 1200x737px
Is it OK to watch this before the series? If I watch this first, what will happen?
>>
>>152434412
>Is it OK to watch this before the series?
Yes.
If I watch this first, what will happen?
I'm going to masturbate to the thought of you doing so.
>>
Tamako Love Story is much better than Tamako Market but you should definitely watch the series befofe watching the movie.
>>
>>152434412
This kind of people...
>>
Yes, in fact the TV show is pretty boring.
>>
I think it's better if you watch the series to get to know the characters better.
>>
You don't need to watch the series to enjoy the movie but you won't care as much for the characters when you watch it.
>>
>is it okay to watch a movie that acts as a sequel to the show, that introduced all the characters, before watching the actual show
>is it okay to watch part two before you watch part one
I'm quoting you.
>>
Because your time is so precious you dumb faggot. Watch the TV and then the movie
>>
>>152434412
no it's not ok.
However tamako market is so shit that I wouldn't recommend it either.
>>
>>152434412
You can literally watch this without the series, considering the series is absolute trash.
>>
File: 1457624408004.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457624408004.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>152434412
Don't you dare watch the movie without watching the series beforehand, bitch.
>>
>>152434412
Yes, it doesn't matter.
>>
I take it most of you who are calling the series garbage are just following the hate bandwagon Tamako Market has for some reason.

I mean, it's not an amazing anime, but it's pretty entertaining and innocent, it doesn't deserve the blind hate it gets.
>>
>>152437080
True. And additionally, the movie doesn't deserve all the blind adoration it gets. It's not that great.

>>152434412
You could get away with it in this case, but it's a pretty dumb thing to do. How about just don't bother watching any of it if you don't want the full experience? If you don't watch the show you're not gonna understand the whole context of main girl and whatshername, or why the song is such a big deal.
>>
File: 006.png (31KB, 416x436px)
006.png
31KB, 416x436px
>>152437080
>bandwagon
>implying
Nothing about Tamako Market is good though, except the movie because it gets rid of that awful fucking bird.

Although I do have to say I liked the episode when it's about how her parent's met.
>>
File: Tooru01.png (776KB, 1480x1000px)
Tooru01.png
776KB, 1480x1000px
>>152438831
Yeah keep parroting the same old "complains".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.