[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:shito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

File: my planet needs me.jpg (37KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
my planet needs me.jpg
37KB, 960x640px
I'm 10 episodes in and this is one of the stupidest shows I have seen.

Subaru is an inconsistent self insert character. He has all sorts of fetish girls in his harem, he has superhuman strength and while there are 4 types of magic users in their world, he is le super rare and edgy, shadow type. And the fucker flip flops between being a shinji ikari, a good guy Greg and kirito, while being ugly as fuck, absolutely unrelatable and annoying as all hell.
>>
>>152430910
>streaming
>>
I love semen so much.
>>
Fuck off, streamfag.
>>
>streaming
>>
pretty meme
>>
>>152430910
>I'm 10 episodes in
Yo new to anime OP?
>>
>Harem
What did he mean by this?
>>
>He has superhuman strength

0/10
>>
whats so funny about shitposting about this series in particular?
>>
File: studiotriggerinautists.png (485KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
studiotriggerinautists.png
485KB, 960x539px
>>152430965
>>152430988
>>152430943
Nope, not streaming.
>>
>>152430910
>He has all sorts of fetish girls in his harem

2 girls are not harem.
>>
>>152431467
When something gets popular on 4chan you have to put it down.
>>
>10 episodes in
If it makes you feel any better, if you think those 10 episodes were bad, then I can assure you that the second half is bad to the point of comedy.
It's not bad though
>Harem
He only ever develops feelings for two, and Ram is probably going to kill him for it, after he saves Rem from the coma that she goes into shortly after the anime ends.
>superhuman strength
Uh, what? No, not at all. In fact, you're going to watch him get his ass beat by a knight in like two episodes.
>he is le super rare and edgy, shadow type.
His magic is extremely situational (it's all debuffs, remember?) and turns out to be useless anyway, because he can barely use it.
> And the fucker flip flops between being a shinji ikari, a good guy Greg and kirito,
It's almost like you can have a character that isn't one dimensional or something.
I don't think he ever even resembles Kirito, and you can be a Shinji and a "good guy Greg".
>>
>>152431489

Emilia , Rem . Petra . satella . shaula , ground dragon
>>
>>152431470
You downloaded a file that has stream quality, that's even dumber.
>>
>>152431470
>bigass watermark
>>
>>152431470
>downloading a stream
And I thought I have seen it all.
>>
>>152430910
>Subaru
>self insert

If you self insert as Subaru (or any anime protagonist) then you are a pathetic piece of shit who's doing this all wrong. Even the writer believes it.
>>
>>152431422
But he does. Im much more fit than subaru, yet i can't do/survive half of the things he pulls of.
>>
File: supreme gentleman.png (2MB, 1280x1632px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.png
2MB, 1280x1632px
>>152430910
Kindly reminder. Subaru is the best written mc ever.
>>
>>152431467
because people are paid to post positive things about it here
>>
File: Blind fuckers.png (2MB, 2732x952px) Image search: [Google]
Blind fuckers.png
2MB, 2732x952px
>>152431599
>>
>>152431615
Well, can't say the shitposts get particularly creative these days. Lame, next
>>
>>152431099
No, not really. Re:zero is just so bad, that it is hard to watch. I have been watching it for a month now.
>>
>>152431680
There is a big ass watermark in both. The second one doesn't make the first one any more tolerable.
>>
>>152431588
>You downloaded a file that has stream quality, that's even dumber.
Re:zero does not deserve any better.
>>
>>152431721
>being this autistic.
>>
>>152431680
stop trying to defend it and just start using a better source, jesus
>>
>>152431774
>being this much of an indifferent normalfag
>>
>Rezero haters are a bunch of crossboarding streamers

Pottery
>>
>>152431776
What if i tell you that i am not autistic enough to care about how I, or somebody else, consumes their anime? I have other priorities (like finding shows with good writing) and really minor differences between stream 1080p and download 1080p, dont affect the writing of the show.
>>
>>152431467
Because it is objectively bad and overrated...?
>>
File: 1484512502679.png (158KB, 412x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484512502679.png
158KB, 412x335px
>complaining about a tiny watermark because you can't defend your garbage cartoon
>>
>He doesnt like the show that i like, so that means that he is shitposting.
This thread in a nutshell.
>>
>>152431997
>I-It's just a tiny watermark and the video quality i-is totally f-fine!
I want /reddit/ to leave.
>>
>>152431909
>>>/r/anime
>>
>>152432031
>It's okay to be autistic if you're complaining about video quality
>>
File: IMG_0565.png (3KB, 167x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.png
3KB, 167x225px
>>152430910
>>
File: 92f.png (616KB, 667x598px) Image search: [Google]
92f.png
616KB, 667x598px
>>152431909

>rezero
>good writing
>>
File: 93459123.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
93459123.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
>It's another let's hate Re:Zero because it's the cool thing to do thread

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Season 2 get's announced and you have to deal with 50 threads everyday again.
>>
>>152432099

Don't use Ferri for your shitposts
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (19KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
19KB, 251x231px
>>152432126
>MFW
>>
>>152432126
>Its another "Lets love Re:Zero because its popular" post
Thats why nobody loves you, faggot
>>
>>152432126
I still remember them making threads to complain about the number of threads

Some were even asking mods to delete them
Good times
>>
>>152432126
>>152432266
>>152432126
>It's another let's defend Re:Zero but the haters are right and I can't make any logical argument so just blame the haters posts
Why are reddit:zero fags so pathetic?
>>
>>152432066
anime is a visual medium, if you don't care about video quality then you're either trolling or so utterly indifferent that I don't know why you're on an anime imageboard
>>
>>152430910

What I hated most about the MC is that he starts off reasonable, researching his new surroundings, learning from those first deaths. Then he gets to the mansion and doesn't spam questions endlessly, but fucks around doing chores. Then proceeds to die a few more times and panics, like what the fuck, you just spent 3 or 4 deaths learning how to survive the bar, don't waste time on being a servant, LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WORLD.

>I die a lot
>reset point changes at SOME OTHER ENTITIES WHIM
>can induce self death by saying the wrong things
>accept that you're in someone else's game and completely and utterly at their mercy/whim

With this information and his obsession with half elf, why does the anime even pretend like red or blue oni even stand a chance at getting a relationship.

tl;dr MC forgot the lessons learned during the first arc and acts like a retard for 18 episodes and we're somehow meant to empathize with him. He doesn't seem to have amnesia like effects with constant resets, so can't blame that.
>>
>>152432126
I legitimately don't mind the 50 threads all at once shit.
It's the infinite generals that piss me off.

You see, the thread spam stops when it stops airing, but the generals go forever.
>>
>>152431909
Go back to MAL newfriend.
>>
>>152430910
>self insert character
>absolutely unrelatable

Try harder next time, shitposter-kun
>>
>>152431662
I fucking wish
>>
>>152432306
Did you want an actual response? Literally everything said in the OP is factually wrong and obviously so to anyone who has actually seen the series, there's no point in responding to such weak bait. Better to make fun of you watching potato quality and annoy you instead.
>>
>>152432438
Yep, I enjoyed the first few episodes but he started to become an unbearable idiot.
>>
>>152432654
He follows the basic formula of the self insert character (bland teenager with super strength, a chosen one, has a lot of bitches, acts super nice and goofy) yet despite following the formula, he is still unrelatable, because of bad writing.
>>
>>152432438
in the mansion he got

>a place to stay
>people who can help him
>education for free
>a job
>library to learn everything about this world

so what are you even complaining about? he had to win the maids trust first and after that he went back to the capital to get his broken mana gate healed

>>can induce self death by saying the wrong things

he can't, he will only feel pain and if he tries to ignore then someone else will get killed in his place

Anon did you even try to turn your brain on for once? Not every show will shove everything in your face
>>
>>152432888
His conceptual line was 'An incompetent guy pursues a pretty silver-haired heroine'
If you try and self-insert as him you might have brain problems.
>>
>>152432888
>bland teenager with super strength
he's literally the weakest one

>a chosen one
the world will function even without him, that was part of arc 3, he's not special

> has a lot of bitches
he has only Rem and he had to win her trust first, every royal candidate kicked his pathetic ass

>acts super nice and goofy
true, that's called personality or do you prefer an edgy MC?
>>
>>152432898

Witch killed him at least once when he said too much. Other times, others die instead.

>>library to learn everything about this world

Didn't take full advantage of it. Granted he did use his deaths wisely to learn the language, that I was happy with. But a relentless 'please explain this country, govt, ruling system, magic system, general rules etc' is what I'd have liked, it would have kept him out of trouble, enabled him to explain his situation easier and possibly help with getting people to help against the whale. He chose the strangest version of 'I'll just bide my time here and take it slow'. He showed good initiative early and then floundered.

It's nitpicky stuff I know, I just don't like the character or overblown presentation of all the stuff with blue oni.
>>
>>152433097
>Witch killed him at least once when he said too much.
When? The witch will specifically never ever kill him, its counter productive because she loves him.
>>
>self insert character
what the hell are you talking about? he's selfish, petty, emotional, and egotistical. how the hell are those traits of a self insert
>harem
2 girls ≠ harem
>superhuman strength
???????
>rare magic
it's useless and he sucks with it, i don't see your point
>unrelatable
you literally said at the beginning of the post that he was a self insert

this is one of the worst bait threads ive ever fucking seen
>>
>>152433082
>>152433139
>actually replying

Oh fellas
>>
>>152433139
Its not even rare, just uncommon. He even makes fun of it in the show for just being debuffs and utility.
>>
>>152433179
>this is one of the worst bait threads ive ever fucking seen
>>
>>152430910
>10 episodes into a show you hate

Just drop it then.
>>
>>152431633
he doesn't survive half of them.
>>
>>152431633
He's an anime character, of course you can't.
>>
File: 1439861997349.jpg (24KB, 258x263px) Image search: [Google]
1439861997349.jpg
24KB, 258x263px
>>152431470
>>152431680
>>
also, the whole time resets thing is pretty stupid. This is the cheapest gimmick in the book. The mc can do anything he wants and there will be no lasting consequences. They try to create tension by making him go mad, and having him be afraid that he will run out of second chances. Both of those do not change the fact that this is still cheap plot armor.

Let's take a look at berserk for example. Guts might literally have a suit of plot armor, but he still has to live with all the consequences of his actions or the actions of others that have affected him. He still has to push forward, with his one and only chance at life. Imagine I guts had time resets.

>they save Griffith
>griffith causes the eclipse
>guts witnesses it and dies
>he wakes a few days before, has a freakout, cires on cascas lap and then decides not to rescue griffith.
>no eclipse, 2 eyes, 2 arms, all of his friends are alive and sane casca a.k.a no consequences.
>>
Re Zero was much better before they defeated gut ripper woman, then it went shit, almost whole cast changed to mansion people, subaru turned into insane emo, he already saw people die left and right yet he goes insane later on the road like it's first time he sees something like that. if i resurrected from death, sure first few times would be rough to handle, but after that I could just flip a finger to anyone before dying, I'll be back, bitch.
>>
>>152430910
>>152431470
>>152431680
This is literally worst than streaming, how retarded are you to download from streaming website who steal their anime from people who steal their anime from streams?
>>
>>152433407

This, even in dragon ball z someone who dies has to wait it out on king kai's planet for awhile
>>
>>152433263
I can't. I lost a bet, so i have to force myself through this shit.
>>
>>152433407
He has the power because he is so dumb and the fantasy world is dangerous enough that he needs it or he would be dead and series over within five minutes. That's the point of the initial concept. He's incompetent so he needs an OP ability to make up for it that doesn't actually stop him from failing over and over again.

Not to mention its far from perfect and he doesn't control the power anyway. He was right to be concerned that he could be fucked over by it.
>>
>>152433418
This. I think that if you witness the same people dying over and over again, you should become more cold and distant towards death. Especially if you know that you can try again in a few minutes.
>>
>>152433542
Arc 4 is about this, its not pretty.
>>
>>152433418
I quite liked it up until then as well, very nice atmosphere. Did become complete dogshit after that though. Shit show for sure.
>>
>>152433483

>Not to mention its far from perfect and he doesn't control the power anyway. He was right to be concerned that he could be fucked over by it.

Why I tend to hate his character. You're fucked from day 1, there is no escape, you're in her game. He's lucky she's not completely malicious in all points of resurrection. He should never have any attachment at all to people, they can and will probably die a few times (utterly undoing any development) and if the witch is happy with 'main plot development at same time as character death' then they stay permanently dead. He should understand the situation he's in and come to terms with it, but no he'll scream in fake agony and sorrow for many more arcs to come.

You're fucked and the witches plaything, just enjoy the ride and reach the end so you can finally die for reals. Or at least make him go legitimately and permanently insane, none of that sudden snap out of it crap.
>>
>>152433418
You are autistic if you actually think you could handle dying horrifically and being cool about it.
>>
>>152433681
He could also be a clown
>>
>>152433638
>just enjoy the ride and reach the end so you can finally die for reals
Can't do this without playing the witches' game. She wants him to come to her and kill her somehow, he's not getting out unless he does that.

>Or at least make him go legitimately and permanently insane
He basically is. He's certainly not normal.
>>
>>152433681
You sound like a wimpy faggot.
>>
>>152433681

You eventually become numb to some pain, just a thing that happens when you move in a certain way, that ache in your knee as you walk, you become accustomed to it. Dying may be painful and inconvenient (obviously the real issue is the method, some can be instant, others slow and shitty. Not all would be some long drawn out over dramatized 20 minute scream) but with enough deaths it would become a common enough experience, probably more like shock when you have a serious enough injury. You recognize it's happened and go into preservation mode.
>>
>>152433868
>that ache in your knee as you walk
This is a physiological response that resets when you die. Also enjoy looking cool when you literally have rabbits up your asshole.
>>
>people unironically defending this show
Then again, /a/ is basically half made of /v/ and Reddit now with a sprinkling of /r9k/
>>
>>152433974
>/v/ crossboarding streamer post terrible quality video and gets shit
>All the people who defend this show are /v/!
>>
>>152430910
I'll bite.
Super human strength? Nope. He's very strong for a regular human, but any trained fighter in this worls will destroy him without needing any magic. He is a super-rare shadow magic user. But his shadow magic sucks, and he doesn't have MP. He's supposed to be annoying as hell because he's a terrible person and his mind is practically broken from all the dying.
>>
I liked the first few episodes up until the Rem/Ram arc ended. The show quickly went to shit after that.
>>
>>152431642
With all of Re:Zero's faults, the worst one would be how none of this shit right here has any real consequence since Emilia takes him back their very next encounter.
The reset thing in general has a big problem in that despite all the edge going on in the loops, the final one always wraps things up in the nicest possible way. Aside from fingersman, no one named dies. Even the fucking c-listers introduced for the whale battle survived.

Yes I know about Rem in the LN but even then she doesn't actually die.
>>
>>152434162
>Low chance of success to be fixed
>No guarantee she's not going to be fucked in some way
>Lost more than a year's worth of time while everyone moved past her
She's perfectly fine though, might as well have not happened at all.

Also dead loligrannies.
>>
>>152432306
really? whats the point of replying seriously to op then, tell me, almost all of his points are wrong.

but hey just my opinion, like your opinion that you think re-zero is shit, faggot.
>>
>>152434263
>Takes 9 fucking books for something to happen
>Might still be reversed anyway
>>
>>152434448
>Reversed
Mind telling me how they're going to undo all the lost time and other bullshit that happened while she wasn't there? It might be able to be salvaged, it can't be reversed.
>>
>watch Chinese cartoons for middle school kids
>complain about the low quality of it

Wew.
At least you are not married 30+ years old sysadmin who unironically defends Sao and Rezero and claims it to be a life-changing experience and anime miracle.
>>
>>152435176
>At least you are not married 30+ years old sysadmin who unironically defends Sao and Rezero and claims it to be a life-changing experience and anime miracle.
Ha! Shows what you know.
>>
>>152430910
Only real problem with Re Zero is Toyota. How the hell one is expected to root for Shinji 2.0 is beyond me. You literally have the respawn mechanic. You basically can never fuck up because you can just off yourself and reload from the last checkpoint.

I get that dying is extremely traumatic and that it takes its toll. But you'd think that once you learn you have return by death,you could numb yourself to it. And what does Toyota do with it? Whine, bitch, cry and sperg. Couldn't make it past him choosing Emilia over Rem before I dropped it.
>>
>>152435807
>You basically can never fuck up because you can just off yourself and reload from the last checkpoint.
You'd like to think that wouldn't you? How's it feel to be dumber than Toyota?
>>
File: 1445907084921.png (340KB, 643x791px) Image search: [Google]
1445907084921.png
340KB, 643x791px
>>152431470
>>
>>152432126
Author right now stands at not making a second season.

He says the sequel to the anime is the LNs.
>>
File: 1475031267378.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475031267378.png
457KB, 600x450px
>People unironically defending Re: "Literally worse than SAO" 0/10
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.