[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 123

File: BTFO.jpg (266KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BTFO.jpg
266KB, 900x1200px
>H-HE'S TOO STRONG FOR ME!
>PLEASE HELP! SAVE ME TRUNKS!
/ourguy/ is back.
>>
SSR BLACK >>>>>>>> SSJ2 BLACK >>>>>>>>> SSJ BLACK >>>>>>>>> BLACK >>>>>> TRUNKS SSJ2 = GOKU SSJ3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CUGETA
>>
>>152419364
too early for a new thread noob.
>>
>>152419364
Wait for the bump limit you fucking retard.
>>
>>152419364
Do you idiots get some sort of satisfaction when creating a thread before anyone else?
>>
>>152419433
>noob
Who the fuck still says that?
>>
>>152419431
>SSJ2 BLACK
Doesn't exist

>muh one single panel with SS Black with spikier hair
>>
File: 026 - 24.png (396KB, 951x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
026 - 24.png
396KB, 951x1400px
>>
File: IMG_1766.jpg (114KB, 507x729px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1766.jpg
114KB, 507x729px
>>152419364
I was going to make a thread with the superior OP. Oh well.
>>
>>152419293
But Black's body is just Goku's body from beginning of Super so Black shouldn't be getting Zenkai either unless Goku and Veggie only recently lost zenkai due to Whis training which would be bs
>>
>>152419489
Trunks confirmed last chapter already that it does exist
>>
File: 035 - 33.png (320KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
035 - 33.png
320KB, 959x1400px
>>152419507
>>
>>152419484
You say it when it's in context like right now you fucking newbie.
>>
>>152419431
>CUGETA

Stop, you stupid fuck.
I'm the only fusion with a confirmed kill on a main villain.
>>
>>152419364
I could only imagine Nozawa's voice for this chapter as Vegeta was beaten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hKHqd2qYf8
>>
File: 038 - 36.png (301KB, 953x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
038 - 36.png
301KB, 953x1400px
>>152419542
>>
>>152419590
He let himself get beat up comfirmed this chapte
>>
>>152419590
>>
File: 1483556170789.gif (318KB, 500x279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483556170789.gif
318KB, 500x279px
>>152419364
Reminder that OP is a retard for making a new thread before the bump limit.
>>
>>152419553
No you don't. No one ever says that anymore. It's not 2006, faggot.
>>
>>152419637
Shut up noob, just accept the fact you're a newbie that created a new thread too early fuckface.
>>
File: BLACKED.jpg (329KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BLACKED.jpg
329KB, 900x1200px
>>152419590
>>
>looked at the raws while listening to desperate assault
>feelsgoodman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whkvYgBjreQ&t=559s
>>
>>152419464
They want attention even though this is an anonymous board.
>>
>>152419518
Actually Black snatched his body from Goku from the near future, not the past. Toei fucked up by depicting him in farmer's clothing which confused everyone but the TimeRings don't send you back in time. This was also clarified in the manga.
It is however unexplained why Black can still abuse Zenkais when the host Goku himself cannot.
This is fucked up either way so you might as well settle for some headcanon that Zenkai is tied to the soul of the person or some shit.
>>
File: Gogeta Blue.jpg (105KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gogeta Blue.jpg
105KB, 1191x670px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
Vegeta will be back after he trains his ass out in the lion chamber. Watch out blackfags I am comming for your pink ass
>>
>>152419635
Thanks for the bump :^)
>>
File: 1456900763876.png (96KB, 194x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456900763876.png
96KB, 194x196px
>>152419712
>yfw going Blue would result in that 30 minute fusion being shortened even more
>>
File: XICOR.jpg (203KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XICOR.jpg
203KB, 1032x774px
>>152419688
>that bottom panal
BLACK GOKU
HALF SAIYAN
HALF GOD
BLACK GOKU
>>
File: 1474762284116.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474762284116.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>152419688
>Black will never BLACK you
Why even live?
>>
>>152419752
There's a reason why Toriyama put in Botamo as a reference to Majin Poo, he loves his new chosen successor.
>>
>>152419677
Go to bed, retard. You have school in the morning.
>>
>>152419799
Why are you so assblasted newfag?
>>
File: 1483744581743.png (472KB, 437x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483744581743.png
472KB, 437x630px
DBM Bra would solo Black with ease.
>>
In the manga the reason why trunks knows solar flare is because gohan taught him
>>
>>152419827
>Still replying when you should be fast asleep
>>
>base Black actually is above SS3 tier
>but SS Black is even SSB tier

>Hit can beat Black, they said
>>
>>152419839
Of course. They were facing the Androids at the time, so it'd only make sense for Gohan to teach Trunks an ability for running away if necessary.

I'll take anything over flash grenades and tear gas.
>>
>>152419799
>>152419677
Are you two going to make out now?

>>152419837
Hard to do that when you are fanfiction.
>>
>>152419865
Black can't detect KI so he has no chance against Hit
>>
File: 1484800888367.webm (332KB, 440x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484800888367.webm
332KB, 440x248px
I still don't think Vegeta being beaten by SS Black is worse than webm related was.
>>
>>152419854
You should be happy I spared you from being called a new-FAG earlier, why is your ass so inflamed?
>>
>>152419904
>Black can't detect KI so he has no chance against Hit
This is bait
>>
File: Manga.png (183KB, 564x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Manga.png
183KB, 564x378px
>>152419904
Actually, Black IS able to sense AND manipulate Ki.
>>
>>152419904
>Black can't detect KI
What?
>>
>>152419364

He was probably butthurt his last thread was made too late and is overcompensating this time by making the thread before the bump limit.

>>151605624
>>
>>152419708
>Toei fucked up by depicting him in farmer's clothing
Nigga for real? People thought that Goku would never ever wear that outfit again in his life? This is a guy who has enough free time to look for a hitman from another universe while buying groceries. Surely he can farm for one day.
>>
>>152419933
>STILL replying
>>
>>152419984
It was unnecessary confusion, the poster above thought it was Goku from Ep1.
>>
>>152419888
>Hard to do that when you are fanfiction.
Considering Super takes half their ideas from internet fanfiction and the other half from Toei fanfiction...
>>
>>152419975
whoops wrong one >>152411549
>>
>>152419975
Way to make yourself look like a retard.
>>
File: 1484632068570.png (118KB, 593x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484632068570.png
118KB, 593x286px
Aside from backstories and obvious gender swapping with Kaioshin, what were the differences.
>>
I thought my boy vegeta was giving justice last chapter only to find out that it was all according to black's plan. Now he is back being a fodder.
Fuck you toryiama you faggot troll kill yourself
>>
>>152419975
>>152420026
>almost a million posts off
>>
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/all
Viz has a page for free chapters, where you can find Dragon ball super official translation . Would be nice to see someone rip it.
>>
>>152420002
>STILL butthurt for being a noob
lul
>>
>>152420009
You have a point, but even Super won't fall so low it would unironically make Mary Sue Bra canon.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>152420046
> he actually thought vegeta is stronger then goku
>>
File: 1zBF.png (37KB, 197x261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1zBF.png
37KB, 197x261px
>Psh. Leave Black to me.
>>
>>152420088
>that zeno-chan
is this some niggerstream parody
>>
>>152420045
>Zamasu wants a beautiful utopia because ningens are actually morons always fighting each other
>whore kaioshin wants conquer the universe and kill his old friends because they think she was dead
>>
>>152420126
it has the niggastream watermark on it you know.
>>
>>152420100
Pan is already basically what Bra was, the only reason neither of them will get to be mary sues is because they won't age worth a damn during the series.
>>
>>152420046
How will vegetafags ever recover from this? Toryiama will never let him get away from being cucked.
>>
>>152420124
Too weak, not pretty enough.
Bra is way uglier than Black.
>>
>>152420144
So even the whore kaioshin has better motivation than zamasu.
>>
>>152420124
>U16 Bra
>literally weaker than Vegetto
>who is weaker than SSG Goku
>beating Black, who is already SSB tier in his SS form
>>
Strange, you guys mean to say Black was able to beat Vegeta? Didn't he get a zenkai boost before all this?
>>
>>152420167
But does black have tits and a vagina?
Thought so.
>>
>>152420169
Not all villains can be like Baby, Pedro
>>
File: Vegito11.jpg (34KB, 576x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegito11.jpg
34KB, 576x432px
Isn't SSB supposed to be a form that consists mainly of ki control? So then why did Vegito Blue last only 2 seconds?
>>
>>152420190
Bra's are ugly, worn, and smell like fish from all the pounding she takes.
>>
>>152420147
>the only reason neither of them will get to be mary sues is because they won't age worth a damn during the series.

A proof there are divine powers to save us, after all.
>>
So I'm betting they're going to have to get their shit together fast in the past because Trunks can't last very long with both Zamasu and Black on his ass.

Unless Rage was actually in Toriyama's outline.
>>
>>152420203
They literally put in a Baby ripoff during the movie arc that was a ripoff of the old movie arc, Juan.
>>
>>152420190
>implying a female Black would allow you penetrate her godly pink haired pussy

Black needs a cock to rape your ass
>>
>>152420187
>Didn't he get a zenkai boost before all this?
He did but its confirmed that black let himself get beaten up on purpose. We also know for a fact that black is very strong. So I think black could be able to handle his own with vegeta especially during their ssj2 fight.
>>
>>152419743
3 minutes of pure annihilation or 7 minutes of decent-but-unable-to-secure-victory?

I think the choice is obvious.
>>
>>152420212
Because that's bullshit. Goku was afraid to turn SSB on early when fighting hit because it had heavy energy drain.

SSB is basically SS3 only stronger. And in Goku's case, with the same amount of victories.
>>
>>152420212
Inconsistency. If Vegito does appear in the manga there is a high chance he will not have the limiter, but I wouldn't rule it out.
>>
File: aLBOOM3.jpg (386KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aLBOOM3.jpg
386KB, 1440x1440px
deadsullivan.bandcamp.com
>>
File: GirlkuBlack.jpg (96KB, 771x1036px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GirlkuBlack.jpg
96KB, 771x1036px
>>152420251
Black wouldn't let a ningen like you enjoy such pleasures. You'll take her throbbing, pink Ki sword like a bitch and you'll beg for more.
>>
>>152420238
Toyo Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toei Goku
>>
>>152420282
>If Vegito does appear in the manga there is a high chance he will not have the limiter
Hoo boy, you actually believe this don't you?
>>
>>152420187
Black was holding back. Also base black is stronger then a ssj3 goku. Black just wanted the zenkai so he didnt go all out on purpose.
>>
>>152420276
No actually the form saps little energy. Entering it is what causes the drain, especially consecutively
>>
>Black was literally 1second away from dying
>LOL ITS ON PURPOSE, TROLLED HARD
>>
>>152420343
>>LOL ITS ON PURPOSE, TROLLED HARD
Being this mad. It got confirmed this chapter you jobetafag.
>>
Reminder that we could've had a new Vegetto design.

I want to say that Goku and Vegeta will change from their beat up clothes into their RoF outfits before entering the future again for a rematch, but I doubt that'll happen since we see Goku back in his Z outfit in the Universal Tournament preview.
>>
Why is gohan so weak?????
>>
Vegeta onlky fought at 10% power after the senzu because he had to reenter SSB
>>
>>152420312
DAAAMN BLACK IS FUCKING RARING TO GO
>>152420310
Pay attention to the later half of the post, With the huge ass backlash it would be foolish to include that detail.
>>
>>152420343
Its poor writing but at least it gets rid of the powerscale inconsistencybof the last chapter
>>
>>152420373
I think the senzu is akin to a "reset"
Thus the SSB weakness wouldn't apply if the senzu's were taken.
>>
>>152420373
No he wasnt out of his ssblue when using the zensu bean
>>
>>152420333
That's what the manga implied, but it's also bullshit, because if that was the case goku would not have had any reason to worry about turning it on early (and thereby facing attacks from the strongest fighter of universe 6 in his much weaker and less durable base form).

>>152420379
>Pay attention to the later half of the post
Honestly I wish you were right, but they kept in Goku being kissless and I highly doubt they'll reretcon vegeto's limit, since the finale and trunk's kill literally depends on it.

At least they're probably scrapping the mafuba phone shit maybe.
>>
>>152420190
Better yet, he has a cock.
>>
>>152420379
Backlash from whom?
I doubt they care about a bunch of fags bitching in /a/, and as far as I've read, the Nips didn't give a fuck about Vegetto getting nerfed.
>>
>>152420238
>Trunks can't last very long with both Zamasu
What if the Time Machine brings them back to the moment they left?
>>
>>152420343
The fact that SS2 Black was able to take so many hits from SSB Vegeta without getting K.O should have told you something was up.
>>
>>152420476
>the Nips didn't give a fuck about Vegetto getting nerfed.
Thats acfually what caused the most uproar. What they didnt give a fuck about was trunks asspull
>>
Has the manga explained why Black went zenkai on steroids, but the same shit didn't apply to Goku and Vegeta?
>>
>>152420483
There was something off the moment base black was able to defend himself against ssj2 vegeta.
>>
>Goku didnt forget the Senzu
>Goku remembers the Mafuba
nice Goku is normal again
>Goku can control the time machine
Hey hey thats going a bit too far isnt it
>>
>>152420406
If we compare animes Base Black trashing Vegeta vs Manga Black's SSJ trashing Vegeta, I will take manga. Besides that I believe before the Zenkai Vegeta actually had the capacity to beat him, that final flash could've finished him off.
>>152420528
That's anime exclusive. Black in the manga has normal Zenkai
>>
>>152420190
>But does black have tits and a vagina?

Of course not.
Black is supposed to be the main villain of the arc and main villains are also supposed to be entertaining fighters.
>>
>>152419815
>missing the point this much
wew
>>
Why did the humans never try to actually leave the city? If they sent Trunks to die they could have hid out in the forest and mountains until Black would assume that all the humans were dead.
>>
>>152420528
Trunks thinks vegeta has overtrained and has reached his zenkai limit. They can still grow stronger through training but the zenkai hax got fixed
>>
>>152420528
It removed Black's bullshit Zenkai-per hit from the anime, but it hasn't explained why Goku or Vegeta haven't gotten any noticeable boosts since the android saga.
>>
>>152420548
Judging by how Goku managed to launch an escape pod out of a spaceship under pressure, I doubt a time machine would be that difficult.
>>
>>152420552
>Black in the manga has normal Zenkai
Which he shouldnt since goku and vegeta havent experienced it since they came out of namek.
>>
>Vegetto doesnt get his time limit
>instead Godmasu straight up beats Vegetto
Would that make you guys happy?
>>
>>152420333
>>152420450
Actually if you want to get technical with the exact raw translations of the japanese terms used, Goku states (in both mediums) that "that form's stamina drain/usage is rapid/volatile"
"Tairyoku no shoumou ga hageshii"

This means that even channeling the form (not just the initial transformation cost) is taxing according to Goku's words in the original text in both mediums.
>>
>>152420575
But Black is literally in Goku's body
>>
File: Vegetto.png (85KB, 365x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegetto.png
85KB, 365x297px
>Vegetto would have the proper green potara earrings in the manga.

Also, I wonder how the ending will be handled. We know something goes wrong with Trunks' timeline since we see two Zenos in the preview for next arc. I honestly hope Vegetto and Trunks preform a tag team on Merged Zamasu and Vegetto gives Trunks an opening for a finisher.
>>
>>152420548
>Hey hey thats going a bit too far isnt it
No it's not. Goku can drive a car plus he operated the space machine to Namek and the left over Saiyan pod.
>>
>>152420605
>>152420615
Yep this is unexplained for now, we're just going to have to assume zenkai is somehow related to the spirit of the warrior too and not just the flesh.
>>
>>152420615
Yeah but zamasu is a martial art expert maybe he can take out more of goku's potential then goku himself. I mean anime was same shit. Black was always stronger then goku and vegeta
>>
You guys assume Blacks body is Gokus
This is the typical teleporter problem
Blacks body is similar to Gokus, but it is not Gokus, it's made up of different atoms which still can gain Zenkai
>>
>>152420552
How did Black go from SSJ2 to Rose in no time then?

>>152420575
Zenkai has a limit now?

>>152420588
I see... How did Black get so strong then?
>>
File: 1484623246682.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484623246682.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
>>152420649
>Blacks body is similar to Gokus, but it is not Gokus,
>>
>>152420609
>This means that even channeling the form (not just the initial transformation cost) is taxing
Well, that's certainly what the events in the anime and the manga showed. Thanks for clarifying.
>>
You fags think just because zamasu is in goku's body he has to be as strong as goku. Have you fags forgottem that ginyu wasnt able to control goku's body at all? Zamasu is different since he is a prodigy.
>>
File: 1483666137900.png (75KB, 436x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483666137900.png
75KB, 436x271px
Pic related happen in the upcoming chapters please.
>>
>>152419364
>P-please Blacksama be gentle with me.
>O-onegai.

How will Vegeta ever recover?
>>
>>152420731
Cant wait to see another vegeta breakdown because of having sex with goku
>>
>>152420727
THIS
>>
>>152420747
It'd be something to see Vegeta come up with the idea.
>>
File: trying to think.jpg (33KB, 398x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trying to think.jpg
33KB, 398x426px
>>152420649
>>
>>152420660
>Zenkai has a limit now?
Recall when Dende healed Gohan. Buu remarks that Gohan didn't get stronger at all.
>>
>>152420792
I don't think Gohan could have gotten stronger since his FULL potential was unleashed.
>>
>>152420792
I thought that had something to do with his full potential being at play.
>>
>>152420771
>K-Ka-Kaka... Kakarotto-kun...
>What is it Vegeta im busy fighting and dying here
>W-Wanna.... do it with me????
>>
>>152420792
I always chalked it up to the difference between Buu and Gohan being so huge that the zenkai didn't matter, same for the rest of the zenkais since the android saga.

Apparently toriyama just forgot about it. Silly old asshole.
>>
File: f93.jpg (76KB, 531x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f93.jpg
76KB, 531x429px
>>152420649
I think I understand what you are trying to say anon, but does it even really matter?
>>
>>152420731
Please Toyo, give us Vegenks or Tronku
>>
>>152420727
>Zamasu is different since he is a prodigy.
Source? Zamasu is just a weak ass kaio. Whats all this prodigy headcanon coming from?
>>
>>152420869
Gowasu's ass.
>>
Will pic related happen in the manga?
>>
>>152420869
The manga states that Zamasu is stronger than any current Kaioshin and Kaioshin assistant, as a mere Kaio.
>>
We have a bit of a zenkai issue now. So Black can Zenkai, can we assume that (through Trunks's words) when a Saiyan already has found a steady way of gaining power it just turns off? It might also be related to the soul of a Saiyan, the zenkai registers the Zamasu inside of him to be untrained and thus gives him the power up
>>
File: 0016-034.jpg (54KB, 585x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0016-034.jpg
54KB, 585x221px
>>152420869
Speedreading faggot
>>
File: 1470759906090.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470759906090.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Post your face when you noticed that Black could have actually died from holding back his power last chapter if Zamasu didn't come in and save him in time
>mfw
>>
>>152420928
You as the audience really shouldn't have to make up stuff to explain the story's bullshit.
>>
Is SSJ2 the best form in the series?
>>
>>152420941
>Post your face when you noticed that Black could have actually died from holding back his power last chapter if Zamasu didn't come in and save him in time
Because it wasnt all according to plan? Vegetfags really desperate here.
>>
>>152420941
>attack hits black
>nothing would have happened
wow!
>>
>>152420559
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy[1].gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>152420941
>>
File: Viz.png (52KB, 442x148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Viz.png
52KB, 442x148px
>>152420937
Viz translations.
>>
>>152420928
For now I just go with this>>152420727
>>
>>152420962
It might be explained later, I mean Trunks even thinks about why Vegeta can't Zenkai where as Black can. It's a big reveal too, it'll explain why they didn't power up.
>>
File: meme.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meme.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>download a Kai batch from nyaa
>the episodes are all from different subgroups
>subs take up half the screen in literally one episode
I'm glad fansubbing is dead
>>
>>152420988
Yes.
Although I like Blue.

Do you think we'll be getting something like SSJB2?
>>
File: 1481332584491.jpg (33KB, 400x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481332584491.jpg
33KB, 400x389px
>>152421041
>>
>>152421041
You realize you can change the fontsize of softsubs
>>
>>152421025
True, he wouldn't be able to unleash the true strengths of Goku's body thus being able to Zenkai.
>>
>>152420937
Was that shit ever said in the anime?
>>
DIDNT THEY SAY THAT INTENTIONALLY LOSING WOULDNT MAKE ZENKAI WORK
BLACK IS LITERALLY CHEATING
>>
>>152420941
>Black dies because Zamasu was too busy looking in the mirror and wondering if his reflection would fuck him to notice Black's ki drop
>>
>>152421021
Even better thx anon
>>
>>152421053
I don't know how
>>
>>152421078
>DIDNT THEY SAY THAT INTENTIONALLY LOSING WOULDNT MAKE ZENKAI WORK
>BLACK IS LITERALLY CHEATING
Wut. Vegeta lowered his poeer back in namek to get one shotted by krillin to get zenkai.
>>
>>152421057
No problem. :^)
>>
who the fuck thought this was acceptable
>>
>>152421027
Pick one.

Goku and Vegeta are truly at their limits without a new transformation.

Some convoluted nonsense about god ki, Zamasu in goku body.

Toriyama is a hack.
>>
>>152421127
me
>>
File: You can do it Bro.png (266KB, 958x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You can do it Bro.png
266KB, 958x1400px
Still holding out for Fused Trunks
>>
>>152421151
>Toriyama is a hack.
Because he let my boy vegeta down
>>
>>152421127
Nappa was so fuckin swole
Too bad everyone is sticks now
>>
File: Potara.jpg (109KB, 800x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Potara.jpg
109KB, 800x601px
QUICK SOMEONE FUSE WITH ME
>>
>>152421078
NO, they said that attacking yourself wouldn't make zenkai work.

Which is bullshit, since goku literally did just that for six days on his way to namek, and because as a restriction it makes no sense. What dictates if you "do it to yourself"? Would falling on a knife count? Would throwing a cannonball into the air and letting it hit you on the way down count? Would using a glove when you crush your own ribcage count?
>>
File: Kay.jpg (31KB, 297x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kay.jpg
31KB, 297x368px
>>152421178
>>
>>152421178
NO! We would just get fatter
>>
>how you want your subs f.am?
>>
>>152421185
>Which is bullshit, since goku literally did just that for six days on his way to namek

>Ordinarily that would kill you
>>
>>152421185
>NO, they said that attacking yourself wouldn't make zenkai work.
Goku fired kamehamea at himself and worked his ass off until he physically passed out. Not the same as punching yourself to near death.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>152421178
I'll fuse with you ;)
>>
File: AotS Yamcha.png (71KB, 525x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AotS Yamcha.png
71KB, 525x395px
>>152421178
Sure thing, man! Just toss it over.
>>
>>152421185
Who says that Goku's increased Strength was due to that? It was because Goku trained, it wasn't a Zenkai of any kind.
>>
File: dbgt08-02.png (483KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dbgt08-02.png
483KB, 640x480px
>>152421178
Ugh, no way, dude!
>>
>>152421185
>Which is bullshit, since goku literally did just that for six days on his way to namek

I think the argument is that it was the gravity hurting Goku's body.
>>
Am I the only one who is genuinely pissed at this chapter for making vegeta look ass again?
>>
>>152421282
Right, you are already fused with Mai.
Mainks.
>>
>>152421243
>>152421254
>>152421280
>>152421286

Goku overtrained and attacked himself over and over to get zenkais. They literally actually fucking explicitly say he did.

It wasn't the G's. He was actually shooting himself in the face. Goku wouldn't have been doing that repeatedly for six days if it wasn't having an effect.
>>
>>152421304
You're forgetting that Toriyama is in charge.
As long as he is, expect Vegeta to be jobbed with occasional Ws.
>>
File: DBUB1.png (1MB, 730x919px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB1.png
1MB, 730x919px
Time for a Dragon Ball comic I made when I was five years old
>>
>>152421304
Yes.
>>
>>152421304
Goku got beaten as well now fuck off. Better then the hand sword ass pull
>>
File: 1477176302195.gif (741KB, 414x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477176302195.gif
741KB, 414x238px
>>152419364
Thank you, based Toyo.
>>
File: DBUB2.png (531KB, 846x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB2.png
531KB, 846x576px
>>152421333
>>
File: fetish.jpg (356KB, 1056x1155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fetish.jpg
356KB, 1056x1155px
I wish Black buried his hand into my face like the mortal scum I am.

sigh..
>>
File: 1471642034717.png (21KB, 268x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471642034717.png
21KB, 268x197px
>>152421333
>DBUB
>>
>>152421333
>>152421362
Time for some giggles~
>>
>>152421367
I wish I wasn't ningen T_T
>>
>Black loses
>HURR HURR JOBBER VILLAIN NO SENSE OF DANGER BECAUSE DB ALWAYS HAD THAT

>Vegeta loses
>TOP KEK JOBBER JOBGETA GOKU>>>>VEGETA TORIYAMA ALWAYS SHITS ON VEGETA

God there's no winning with you people.
>>
File: DBUB3.png (1MB, 829x1199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB3.png
1MB, 829x1199px
>>152421362
>>
File: 1479850407511.png (303KB, 760x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479850407511.png
303KB, 760x389px
>>152420898
I really hope it will.
>>
>>152421324
>It wasn't the G's.
See >>152421243
>>
File: DBUB4.png (601KB, 719x1063px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB4.png
601KB, 719x1063px
>>152421388
>>
>>152421387
Eh just one vegetafag crying.
This chapter was good and fixed everything that made /a/ rage about muh powerlevels.
>>
>>152421387
Its just bants pal
>>
File: 1482987527174.png (225KB, 316x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482987527174.png
225KB, 316x361px
>>152421388
>I am Majin Hawk
>>
>>152421422
>This chapter was good and fixed everything that made /a/ rage about muh powerlevels.

It didn't. Regular SS Black beats SSB Vegeta in the newest chapter.

Fuck power levels.
>>
File: DBUB5.png (1MB, 821x1196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB5.png
1MB, 821x1196px
>>152421415
>>
Su
Ba
Ra
Shii
>>
File: DBUB6.png (722KB, 790x1224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB6.png
722KB, 790x1224px
>>152421446
>>
>>152421446
>>152421415
>>152421388
>>152421362
Are these official storyboards from Toei?
>>
>>152421469
NANI???????????
>>
> to all the faggots that thought toyo wouldnt explain chapter19 inconsistency
> to all the faggots that thought ssr is not canon and broly filler
> to all the faggots who thought its going to be rushed
> to all the vegetafags who got carried away by their own hype
> to all the toeifags
>>
File: DBUB7.png (752KB, 857x1184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB7.png
752KB, 857x1184px
>>152421469
>>
File: ssj.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ssj.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>152421446
>Majin Hawk will never ravage your boipucci
>>
File: DBUB8.png (876KB, 846x1256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBUB8.png
876KB, 846x1256px
>>152421494
I never made part 2
>>
>>152421489
>Mafuba though
>Second time travel trip though
> Zenkai though
>>
I'm waiting.
>>
>>152421489
Thats why this thread is so quiet even after we got leaks. Too many people got btfo
>>
>>152421388
>Vegeta fucking jobs
>Jobs as a SSJ4 while SSJ Goku does fine

This anon should write for Toei
>>
>>152421444
See >>152418811
>>
>21: Trunks vs Black, Learning Mafuba, Vegeta Training
>22: Refight with Black
>23: Merged Zamasu
>24: Vegetto, Genkidama Sword
>25: Epilogue
>26: Universe Survival
So we are going to have 5 more months of anime filler?
>>
>>152421367
>screams internally DBS-Trunks version
>>
Post your face when Goku doesnt forget the seal and Zamasu never fuses
>>
To all the mangafags celebrating prematurely. Why the fuck does goku know how master muitato look like when they have never met before? No that was anime filler never happend in the manga.
>>
>>152421654
>Zamasu never fuses
Anon...
>>
>>152421668
Please tell me you are baiting
>>
>>152421668
Forgot pic
>>
>>152421654
Black destroys the seal OR he fuses to save Zamasu.
>>
Anyone have the back flip kick page?
>>
>>152421708
Goku never met muitato on the original manga. Was all anime filler when they met.
>>
>>152421668
>>152421709
Manga confirmed not canon
>>
>>152421668
I'll admit as a mangafag that didn't make sense. Goku knowing the Mafuba is likely, but him thinking about Mutaito doesn't.

I liked that the anime had PICCOLO bring in the idea of Mafuba.
>>
>>152421743
And Goku never say he knows how Mutaito looks, you dumb faggot
>>
>>152421797
See>>152421709
You stupid faggot
>>
>>152421709
That panel is most likely telling what Roshi had told Goku and the image of Mutaito isn't from Goku's imagery of him, but for us as the audience to remember the character.
>>
>>152421668
Plothole
>>
File: Joker This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Joker This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>152421833
Toei shills be reaching
>>
>>152421833
>That panel is most likely telling what Roshi had told Goku and the image of Mutaito isn't from Goku's imagery of him, but for us as the audience to remember the character.
Oh, that makes sense.
>>
>>152421411
See the pages where he's actually training. It's idiotic to think that goku would keep hitting himself and wounding himself if it had no payoff. Remember, dragon ball's goku isn't actually fucking retarded, especially when it comes to training or fighting.
>>
>>152421833
Akira never did that shit. Everytime when someone was talking about the past with a pic in it its from people thought. Exemple frieza talking about bardock.
>>
>>152421887
>It's idiotic to think that goku would keep hitting himself and wounding himself if it had no payoff
and the payoff was putting his body to the test under intense gravity.
>>
>>152421917
This isn't Toriyama, so why does it matter? The point is that Goku wasn't imagining that moment, he was referencing it from what stories Roshi had told him.
>>
>>152421709
>Goku is going to learn the mafuba in one night again
>trunks is going to learn it off a phone again
>They won't bring piccolo again
>Vegeta will spend a year in the RoSaT again only to get BTFO by goku anyway again

Bravo fucking bravo.
>>
>>152421813
Shit you are literally retarded? Because feels bad blame someone who actually is
>>
>>152421917
>Akira never did that shit.
and? Akira isn't drawing this.
>>
File: 148366644936925.jpg (6KB, 200x191px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148366644936925.jpg
6KB, 200x191px
>>152421917
>everytime
>exemple
>>
>>152421934
>This isn't Toriyama, so why does it matter? The point is that Goku wasn't imagining that moment, he was referencing it from what stories Roshi had told him.
So how would goku know how muitato looks like? Toyotaro should have just giving us the text and not some pic with inside his talk if that was the case
>>
>>152421932
No anon, that's fucking dumb. He was explicitly doing it to hurt himself as the narration points out that Goku had realized recovering from wounds gave him power. Stop being an apologist.
>>
>>15242197
Please re-read what I said in my earlier post:
>the image of Mutaito isn't from Goku's imagery of him, but for us as the audience to remember the character
Quit grasping for straws.
>>
>>152421917
>Exemple frieza talking about bardock.
That wasn't the same
>>
>>152421957
I dont agree with him but thats how you actually give out an argument. By saying your stuff and giving out an exemple to it pedro.
>>
>>152419511
>Superior
>No Black
Nah.
>>
File: 1483683380069.png (166KB, 500x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483683380069.png
166KB, 500x587px
>>152422028
>>
>>152422028
Shit, is it Friday already?
>>
>>152421980
>He was explicitly doing it to hurt himself as the narration points out
It also states that his gravity training is deadly >>152421243
if attacking himself was the only point of his training, why doesn't he even need the gravity machine?
>>
>>152421957
You need to go back
>>
>>152422089
No but when did these threads get filled with literally underaged kids.
>>
>>152421957
>Being this uncultivated
Wew
>>
>>152422091
>doesn't
does*
>>
>>152422110
Please give an exEmple.
>>
File: MutaitoManga.png (146KB, 640x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MutaitoManga.png
146KB, 640x392px
>>152421917
I know thos is bait but ok.
Whenever akira made someone talk aboit stuff with them thinking about it he always had it oustide the text bubble. The muitato thing with goku is clearly just for the audience. Exemple pic related
>>
>>152422137
>Not being francophone
Wew lad
>>
>>152422155
>>152421977
Did you just respond to yourself?
>>
>>152422137
Exemple
(You)
>>
>>152422205
4/10 exEmple.
>>
the kai op is kind of shit
>>
>>152422091
>It also states that his gravity training is deadly
No, that's Briefs, not the fucking narrator. If the gravity training alone was hurting him enough for zenkai, they wouldn't have explicitly shown him shooting himself in the face, collapsing from the damage, and eating a senzu while the narrator pointed out Goku had figured out how to abuse his saiyan hax. It's blatant that toriyama hadn't thought of the "stop hitting yourself rule" at that point, stop making flimsy excuses for him.

>why doesn't he even need the gravity machine?
Because he was training as well. He used the zenkais as a shortcut during training, it wasn't the plan all along and even if it was, he wanted to do everything he could to get stronk for namek.
>>
>>152422177
Where did you got that from? I was just making fun of his exemple
>>
>>152422228
EmpleEx 10/4
>>
>>152422018
>>152422155
Still doesnt prove that what I said is wrong you faggots. Toyo is a hack keep sucking him off with your headcanon bullshit
>>
File: 1451217242850.png (52KB, 684x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451217242850.png
52KB, 684x703px
Remember when animefags said manga!Black was shit not because power levels but because "muh personality"

But suddenly he's "based" because he's strong again while having the same shitty generic personality?
>>
>>152422323
Goku actually knowing how Mutaito looks is your headcanon, anon.

>b-but us, the audiency, we can see Mutaito in the panel
But the characters not, because is a fucking narrative resource. Prove Goku says anything about how Mutaito looks or kill yourself
>>
File: C2fyCINUkAEi-kA.jpg (289KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2fyCINUkAEi-kA.jpg
289KB, 900x1200px
>Goku knows how to pilot the time machine
Even the anime didnt had this much shit writing
>>
>>152422426
>Goku will end up in the wrong timeline which will serve as trunks/mai new home without whis having to bend the rules
Perfect writing
>>
>>152422426
You know Goku even drive a car in the manga, right?
>>
>>152422426
That's because ToyoGoku isn't a retard like ToeiGoku.
>>
>>152422465
>it's Cell's timeline
>Future Bulma is surprised to see Goku & Vegeta
>They eventually introduce Future Trunks to her to make up for the one Cell killed
>>
>>152422485
Because a time machine is a car now?
Stupid faggot
>>152422465
Ok thats actually a good way to handle this bullshit
>>
>>152422465
>>152422508
Leave super to anon
>>
>>152422465
What rules did Whis bend? There's already a new timeline from Beerus deleting Zamasu anyways.
>>
>>152422513
Yeah, my fault, know how drive cars is pointless... since even Cell can use the time machine just pushing buttons if the coordinates are already established.
Even Goten can turn on the time machine... even Toei!Goku can
>>
File: Ct3hdQMWAAEcWWO.jpg (35KB, 534x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ct3hdQMWAAEcWWO.jpg
35KB, 534x580px
>>152422426
>Pressing buttons
>Something difficult
>>
>>152422580
Thats why cell ended up in a whole different timeline that his trunks travelled to?
>>
File: 1457574888251.gif (662KB, 498x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457574888251.gif
662KB, 498x491px
>Solar Flare instead of "le gas xD"

Our Guy
>>
>>152422598
According to Cell it was the timeline Trunks set the coords for.
>>
>>152422465
This
>>
>>152422625
Really? If thats the case then toryiama fucked up
>>
>>152422645
Yes, Trunks traveling a year before Mecha Freeza attack makes no sense, but that's what happened, according to Cell
>>
>>152419364
At least this makes sense
Black was weaker instead of of just one shoting vegeta
Black was getting damaged instead of not getting damaged whatsoever in the anime
Vegeta beat the living crap out of him and then zamasu healed him, that's how zenkai works

The anime literally got everything wrong
>>
>>152422663
Cell arc has the highest amount of inconsistency.
>>
>>152422247
>No, that's Briefs, not the fucking narrator.
And? The narrator is not the only way for the writer to relay information to the reader.

>If the gravity training alone was hurting him enough for zenkai, they wouldn't have explicitly shown him shooting himself in the face,
Not only was this four days into Goku's training that was only ONE aspect of his training, that is not all you see him doing. The narrator says Goku is TRAINING to over come 100 times gravity and he keeps doing so until he reaches his breaking point not blasting himself non stop.

>Because he was training as well
Exactly his gravity training is the reason why he got so strong >>152421243

Hence why Vegeta copied it instead of blasting himself over and over.

>He used the zenkais as a shortcut during training
Goku didn't even know about Zenkai.
>>
>>152422598
It's simple. One timeline had Trunks come back premature with the anti-android button because no Cell to fight. He used it & wanted to pay everyone another visit. Cell came & killed him & went back because no androids to absorb.
>>
>>152422663
>Trunks traveling a year before Mecha Freeza attack makes no sense
They're the coords Trunks set. He messed up.
>>
>>152422775
Cell used the time machine because there were no androids in his timeline because of the button trunks got from bulma from the timeline he traveled to. Doesnt explain why trunks set the time machine to the coordinates to our heroes timeline and not to the one he visited
>>
Why did black let himself get beaten up by vegeta when he could just lower his power and let zamasu fist him and heal him up for zenkai until he reached ssr?
>>
>>152422832
That's not how works. Coordinates are for visit another already existent parallel world, but Trunks doesn't wanted visit another world but CREATE another one.
Same in DBS, our Trunks visit the same timeline again but is this visit what make of the timeline another parallel one.
>>
>>152421243
>Kami's space ship could go from Earth to Jupiter in < 10 sec
>therefore over 200 hundred times faster than light
>took about a month or 30 days to go from Earth to Namek

>Capsule Co ship
>Earth to Namek in 6 days
>about 5 times faster, at least 1000 times faster than light
>people talk shit about Androids being stronger than Frieza when Capsule Co makes ships this fast
>>
>>152422882
Maybe he need "experiment" SSGSS power in their own flesh
>>
>>152422882
He wanted a Saiyan to do it. SSGSS fisting.
>>
>>152422917
You didnt get my comment at all.
>>
>>152422956
>their
*his
>>
>>152422993
Future Trunks wanted to change the future & make a new timeline.
>>
>>152422941
forget the space ship

Bulma created time travel in a dystopia
>>
>>152423024
No it was about future trunks setting the coordinates to a timeline that he wasnt supposed to go to since he was already fixing one timeline
>>
>>152422941
Where was gero's android when kid goku manhandled red robbon army?
>>
>>152422993
You said Trunks set the coordinates to our heroes timeline and not to the one he visited... but he actually set did. The timelines are separate when the time travelers change the story, so Cell visit the same world this original Trunks visited... but his own presence in this world is what make of it another different one.

World 1 Trunks want visit World 2 -> Trunks visit World 2 -> Trunks return to World 1 -> Trunks want visit World 2 again -> Cell visit World 2 -> The World 2 becomes World 3 thanks to Cell presence
>>
>>152423077
>Arale exists
>Humanity created the strongest robot tomboy daughteru in the galaxy
>>
>>152423118
Android 8 was around Kid Goku tier, too bad he didn't like fighting.
>>
>>152422426
Bulma probably had it set to auto pilot
>>
>>152423118
you build the mouse trap according to the mouse

You don't get the idea to build androids capable of destroying planets until you need it.

The red ribbon army was pretty capable in conquering earth if goku didn't exist. After seeing goku's exponential growth and realizing aliens existed then and only then would he start making androids to compensate for that power.

It's like building highways before cars existed. Sure they would be cool but they would be mostly a waste
>>
File: Untitled.png (234KB, 450x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
234KB, 450x693px
>>152423118
Helping Goku
>>
>>152423164
>Bulma probably had it set to auto pilot
Nah >>152421169
>>
>>152423151
>>152423179
Not what I meant. I was askong where was gero superpowerful androids.
>>152423171
> not anticipating the impossible
Gero isnt a genuis. He didnt even had a trump card. Yet in the cell arc he has both 17/18 and cell as last resort.
>>
>>152423138
Makes sense.
>>
>>152421709
why is the manga shit? This is embarrassing
>>
File: C2hKpk1UkAA0cu5.jpg (204KB, 794x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2hKpk1UkAA0cu5.jpg
204KB, 794x398px
> toryiama still got it
NO
>>
>>152423276
I don't see what's wrong with 18? It's JUST concept art.
>>
>>152423276
Why this slut never smile?
>>
So, I should just not watch the first 2 arcs and count the movies as canon, right?

How is it that the show leaves important info out if it's overall longer than the movies?
>>
>>152423302
because I raped her
>>
>>152423222
He didn't develop them yet. There's no point anyway. When 8 was made, I don't even remember if they've even met Tao Pai Pai. Their impression of Goku was nowhere near 17 & 18 level or even 19 level. There's no point in wasting resources making such an overpowered machine & 17 & 18 were both considered failures for being too strong to control too. If they can't get 8 under control, anything beyond is out of the question.
>>
>>152423310
>count the movies as canon, right?
No.
Anime -> watch everything
Manga-> watch RoF ignore goku/vegeta being able to take on beerus
>>
>>152423302
Because only her husband deserve such a privilege as see her smile is
>>
>>152423276
There's something really charming about his new artstyle though. I think her chubby cheeks are cute, CUTE!
>>
>>152423349
How does the anime differ from the movies in any significant way?
>>
>>152421733
bump
>>
>>152423302
she smiled when Bulma pretended to be Krillin
>>
>>152423376
It retcons stuff
>>
>>152423222
>what is 20+ years of technological developments
>>
File: C2fzANBUcAAyWcQ.jpg (900KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2fzANBUcAAyWcQ.jpg
900KB, 1536x2048px
> everyone jerking over pink goku when the hottest news in fact that not all GoD will be fucking disgusting furries
>>
>>152423428
Heterosexual whis looks fucking dope
>>
>>152423428
>A fucking dwarf
We lord of the rings now
>>
>>152421367
Why the hell is he smiling?
>>
>>152423483
Goku and vegeta got away
>>
>>152421470
Underrated
>>
>>152423428
>thinking that manlets are any better than furrys
>>
>>152423483
Toyo wanted a update for screams internally meme
>>
>>152423408
Such as what? I'm just wondering if it's really worth watching 2 series or whatever, or if it's just little shit.
>>
>>152423514
Frieza
Kid buu
Grand priest
Zeno
Toryiama loves his manlets except if yoir name is vegeta
>>
>>152423428
I hope that dwarf is from U10
>>
>>152423578
As any relevant
>>
>>152423428
So are all the angels gonna be related to Daishinkan?
>>
>>152423428
That looks just as bad as those dumb mexican ones
>>
wait WAIT

If Black and Trunks actually are SS3 tier (what also implyies Vegeta SS2 power up is permanent), Trunks base form being several times stronger than Goku's is a thing, right? That means SSA beating merged Zamasu can make sense in the manga (if Vegetto Blue isn't a thing, I guess)
>>
>>152423629
Probably.
To think that grand priest can produce semen stronger then anything in the universe is frightening
>>
>>152423428
I love the dwarf.
He seems like if you make fun of his height he gets really mad.

Also that new angel, I don't have anything to say to him. Brown and a green waist thing? Eh.
>>
>>152422665
Except, apparently Black always was stronger than Getes and was just getting a zenkai to be even MORE stronger.
Same bullshit, different package.
I only like slice of life filler shit in DBS cause this has to be the most inconsistent piece of moose shit writing ever. I hate than rice eyed MeRikey!MeRoveYu Rong ah time asshole Toriyama
>>
>>152423667
>implyies Vegeta SS2 power up is permanent
No black was holding back and let homself get his ass kicked.
>>
>>152423428
Ganon-dorf
>>
File: 1481590351749.jpg (48KB, 558x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481590351749.jpg
48KB, 558x564px
>>152423683
>mfw he's probably destroyed a planet's inhabitants because they referenced his height
>>
>>152423691
>I hate than rice eyed MeRikey!MeRoveYu Rong ah time asshole Toriyama
Jose what the actual fuck are you talking about
>>
>>152423276
I love Toriyama's current artstyle
>>
File: C2gH0g2UQAAWULE.jpg (159KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2gH0g2UQAAWULE.jpg
159KB, 675x1200px
>>152423428
>>
>>152423428
>inb4 he's from U10
>inb4 he loves ningen
>>
>>152423695
Yeah but according to Vegeta, Trunks is weaker than SS Black (holding back), so

SS2 boosted Vegeta > SS Black (holding back) > SS3 Goku =/= SS2 Trunks
>>
>>152423668
>To think that grand priest can produce semen stronger then anything in the universe is frightening
But he is doing it wrong. Biologicaly his infants should be stronger then him except if his wife got shit ass genes.
>>
File: 1480432566726.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480432566726.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>152423428
>he meets a Kai
>>
>>152423812
>his wife is Zeno
>>
>>152423796
Just because black was holding back doesnt mean he wasnt charged up fully.
He was just putting an act to deceive vegeta.
>>
File: Kaiokekx40.jpg (20KB, 292x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kaiokekx40.jpg
20KB, 292x257px
>>152423823
holy shit that's killing me
>>
>>152419557
You're not even fucking canon
>>
File: 0019-005.jpg (343KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0019-005.jpg
343KB, 960x1400px
Black bluffing shouldnt have been a surprise. Toyo even gave us some hints. Also being able to tank ssblue punches when kabe in ssj was knocked out by one punch even though he is as powerful in his base as vegeta says it all.
>>
>>152423874
I have literally no idea about what are you trying to say, anon

SS2 Vegeta is stronger than SS Black holding back, and this is stronger than SS2 Trunks and SS3 Goku
>>
File: WEED.jpg (100KB, 740x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WEED.jpg
100KB, 740x740px
>>152423709
>yfw he's actually killed for less
>>
>>152419708
I don't think black is necessarily abusing zenkais because it only happens fighting Goku
(Only seen the anime)
But he adapts gokus fighting style after going to the past
Learned instant transmission from Goku using it
He didn't get any stronger from Vegeta beating him
>>
>>152423988
Because vegeta is going withthe power he is sensing from black bit black wasnt even trying and let himself get beaten.
So no vegeta ssj2 is not stronger then ssj3 goku because black would have probably beaten vegeta if he fought back genuinely
>>
>>152420260
Gogeta is canonically weaker though
>>
File: C2fhJAAUkAAFMp0.jpg (200KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2fhJAAUkAAFMp0.jpg
200KB, 900x1200px
>>152424061
Too bad its confirmed in the manga that he indeed abuses zenkai.
>>
>>152423946
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUOJIOxC_0k&t=1m4s
>>
>>152424065
Are you implying that Trunks SSJ2 is stronger than Vegeta SSJ2
>>
File: C2fg1FeUcAANWuA.jpg (268KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2fg1FeUcAANWuA.jpg
268KB, 900x1200px
>>152424087
Not only that black even says pain makes him stronger like in the anime.
>>
>>152424065
But the power he's sensing from Black is stronger than SS2 Trunks, that's what he said
You are just saying Black is even more powerful, but that doens't debunk SS Black was stronger than SS2 Trunks and Goku SS3 even holding back
>>
>>152423952
An inconsistency still stands out. Unless the translation I read was bullshit (which is possible), while fighting Black Vegeta says something along the lines of "indeed Trunks is no match for you at his current level". This means that ssj2 Vegeta is still much stronger than ssj3 Goku, since Black holding back is still stronger than Trunks.
>>
>>152424143
Wait so the bullshit zenkai anime theory is also in the manga?
>>
>>152423753
Me too, maybe not for the main franchise but for a comedic spinoff that utilizes Toriyama's unique jokes and humor.
>>
>>152424154
>>152424160
Thats the thing. Black power was stronger then ssj2 trunks but since he didnt try to put up a fight vegeta was able to overthrow him easily. If black was fighting for real and not wanting the zenkai boost or the pain boost bullscrap he would have fucked vegeta up
>>
>>152424176
Sadly yes. Black gets zenkai+ pain boost
>>
>>152424176
It was never confirmed in the Anime
It is straight up canon in the Manga
Another reason why anime > manga
>>
>>152424116
With the new Custodes models GW is going to make this canon, against all logic and reason. And there's nothing Kitten can do to stop it.

Since we're talking about 40k, remember when Zamasu almost became the Warp?
>>
>>152424237
Wtf is a painboost?
>>152424176
It's a traditional Zenkai that's not hax like the anime one.
>>
>>152424176
Nobody said "just punch Black make him absurdly stronger" in the manga (also he had a proper zenkai) so... no.
Pain = be hurted = be hurted enough = zenkai

>>152424160
>an inconsistency still stands out
>that ssj2 Vegeta is still much stronger than ssj3 Goku
That only means his SS rage boost is permanent
>>
>>152424251
Black confirmed it when he created his scythe and went full emo but still the power up by pain is stupid written shit
>>
File: 1478820865754.jpg (58KB, 592x588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478820865754.jpg
58KB, 592x588px
>>152424179
>yfw we will never get a gag/SoL DB manga with Toriyama's style because kids only care about fights
>>
>>152424263
The zenkai thing was already explained in here>>152424087
Here >>152424143 talks about pain. When he receives pain he gets stronger.
>>
>>152424251
Maybe if you like hack writing then yeah, enjoy your broken anime non explained power boosting gimmick.
>>
>>152423428
Rule 34 wen?
>>
>>152424217
Thats the thing. Black power was stronger than SS2 Trunks, so was stronger than SS3 Goku. SS2 Vegeta power was stronger than Black's, so SS2 Vegeta is stronger than SS3 Goku.
>>
>>152424176
>bullshit

In the manga Zamasu needs to heal Black to get the power boost, so no, it's a normal zenkai

Anime has the bullshit one
>>
File: 148312739385.jpg (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148312739385.jpg
55KB, 450x450px
>>152424337
Black was killed the minute he did Zamasu's gay stance.
>inb4 that's his stance since he's zamasu!!
What made him so badass was that he WASN'T like Zamasu.
>>
>>152424342
No black didnt try thats why vegeta was able to win. Black bluffed by showing vegeta ssj. Nothing more.
>>
File: TERROR EVERYBODY.png (311KB, 399x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TERROR EVERYBODY.png
311KB, 399x460px
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>152424365
Yeah it's surprising how upset people got when Toyotaro exposed Black for who he truly is last chapter.
>>
>>152424351
>Anime has the bullshit one
See>>152424143
"この痛みがまた私を強くする理論"
Same shit as in the anime with black getting stronger from pain
>>
>>152424338
more like we need Rule 34 for Toriyama's new cute artstyle 18
>>
File: 1484040504316.png (644KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484040504316.png
644KB, 1280x720px
How many swear words will mangastream's translations have?
>>
>>152424367
Even while he didn't try Vegeta said Trunks was no match for Black. Vegeta made this assertion based on the ki Black was putting out while he was holding back.
>>
>>152424331
As anime-Black itself say anger makes you stronger, isn't a special thing, everybody tries harder when is angry
That's not related with anime-Black's cheated zenkai
>>
File: dio brando.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dio brando.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>152424081
>>152424116
no such thing as canon in japan. stop sperging.

Stay with the topic at hand, we are discussing manga vs anime faggotry.

>>152424087
>>152424122
>>152424154
>>152424160
>>152424176
>>152424160
>>152424237
power levels are cancer, go back to deathbattle/comicvine or whatever shithole that prostrates powerlevels. this shit is not complicated, worse than fanfiction scenarios
>>
>>152424413
except he's talking about zenkai in the line below, until we see bullshit in the plot it's not as bullshit as what we got in the anime.
>>
File: 91511077.gif (496KB, 424x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
91511077.gif
496KB, 424x240px
>Krilin x 18 team attacks

Guys I don't think my heart would handle it
>>
>>152424437
Dude you still dont get it. Black didnt hold back in power but with his fighting.
>>
>>152424451
>author brings this shit into the manga
>STOP TALKING ABOUT IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>152424441
On the manga is not about anger but pain = zenkai
>>
>>152424468
That's fucking stupid, how Vegeta doesn't realize Black is absolutely above him but fights like a retard?
>>
>>152424468
Why didn't Vegeta mention it then? Wouldn't it have struck him as odd that this guy isn't fighting to match the power he is putting out?
>>
Post retarded Facebook posts.
>>
>>152424503
Trunks mentioned it. He said black was more powerful then before and sensed something odd
>>
File: He's a park ranger.png (28KB, 234x152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
He's a park ranger.png
28KB, 234x152px
>Toriyama added this in case he forgets about it
>>
>>152424500
Pride
Also see >>152424520
>>
>>152424506
>>
>>152424498
Except manga shows a proper zenkai and Shin describes a proper one too

Black allows people let him nearly to dead -> Zamasu heals him -> Black becomes stronger

That's a zenkai, a REAL zenkai. Black becoming stronger being angry (like everybody can do) is also mentioned as a different issue in both manga and anime
>>
>>152424503
>Why didn't Vegeta mention it then?
Trunks did
>>
File: NINGEN.jpg (2KB, 80x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NINGEN.jpg
2KB, 80x125px
>>152424451
is that a reference to that one fujo show? whats it called with the duck lips and lolis?
>>
File: (laughs).jpg (49KB, 660x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(laughs).jpg
49KB, 660x330px
>>152424498
>>152424500
>>152424503
>>152424520
>>152424552
>>152424559
POWER POWER POWER
CHIKARA!
>>
>>152424546
>>
>>152424520
Ah forgot about that one. I guess it makes sense
>>
>>152424536
>Pride
What about Goku? He doesn't realize anything. Trunks thinking something is wrong makes sense, because last time he saw Black, he wasn't nearly to death, so Black being stronger makes no sense for him. If Trunks thinks something is wrong because Black power is above Vegeta's, Goku would realize too
>>
>>152424552
TRUUUUUUUE
>>
File: 1479170788429s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479170788429s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>152424615
>>152424618
>>152424620
HEY GUYS!
my character is stronger!

broly is the strongest of them all
>>
>>152424639
whats your power level
>>
>>152424618
Because both goku and vegeta can turn blue
>>
>>152424520
>>152424559
I guess that makes sense.
>>
>every anime of the "shonen kings" is shit

feels bad
>>
File: 1001.jpg (203KB, 700x968px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1001.jpg
203KB, 700x968px
How would've pic related handled this chapter?
>>
>>152424658
mine's pretty big
>>
>>152424681
Poorly, it would take even longer and halfway through he'd have another artist draw a special completely unrelated to anything with subpar art.
>>
File: 0019-033.jpg (46KB, 218x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0019-033.jpg
46KB, 218x461px
>>152424618
Because goku thought zamasu was a shit fighter but since trunks fought him before he knew something was off
>>
>>152424681
>Bra appears and one-shots Black and Zamasu
>>
>>152424667
That's not any excuse. If they see someone with a ki above SS3 Goku, fighting at SS2 tier, they obviously should think there's something wrong, even if they can become even stronger with Blue.
Even if you still using pride as Vegeta's excuse, Goku should react, he's not retarded as toei-Goku
>>
>>152424718
Wow it actually makes sense and toyo set it up beautifully
>>
File: C2fl9HCW8AAOGKx.jpg (131KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2fl9HCW8AAOGKx.jpg
131KB, 800x1200px
This is why Zamasu wanted to destroy us.
>>
>>152424767
That looks ___ok____
>>
>>152424758
See>>152424718
Goku commented on zamasu fighting ability being far inferior to goku's and vegeta. He even knew he was strong so he jusy thought zamasu trained.
>>
Black is simply a really good actor
>>
>>152424718
>>152424784
That's stupid. You don't need be a good fighter to beat someone if you are so stronger.
If a Vegeta with a power level of 24000 can humiliate Dodoria (22000) without let him try anything, a Kaioshin with raw ki above SS3 Goku can kill a regular SS2 with one single hit
>>
>>152424767
Make him a little slimmer and I think that cosplayer would be on point.
>>
>>152424849
But black was fighting like shit on purpose whats your point?
>>
>>152424849
Its not stupid when you do it intentionally. Black wasnt trying to win here.
>>
>>152424871
Even if he was fighting like shit, his pure Ki would make Vegeta break his own bones on contact
>>
>>152424849
Depends, are they going by actual DB canon power levels and common logic or the whole retarded "SS2 is prettier thus it is stronger then SS3 and ki levels don't matter" thing.
>>
>>152424849
If we go with what you said ssblue would have killed black ssj but he tanked all those punches.
>>152424896
Thats just headcanon
>>
>SSJB Kaioken not canon
>SSJR not canon
TOEI KEKS AND THEIR RETARDED NONSENSE TRANSFORMATIONS COMPLETELY BTFO
>>
File: uh..png (40KB, 176x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uh..png
40KB, 176x258px
Poor Present Zamasu, he was left in the dark about the Zero Mortals Plan while two versions of himself were having a blast.
>>
>>152424932
>>SSJR not canon
>>
>>152424896
Not the first time a inferior fighter was able to put up a good fight.
Vegeta vs recoom comes to mind.
>>
File: 1483842932036.png (146KB, 330x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483842932036.png
146KB, 330x330px
>>152424932
>SSJR not canon
What? Did you even see the scans?
>>
>>152424949
probably meant rage, not rose
better keep it ikari
>>