[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Name one thing he did wrong that wasn't an accident.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 69

File: Lelouch_geass.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lelouch_geass.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Name one thing he did wrong that wasn't an accident.
>>
>>152368817
I'm on episode 5 of this, and it's boring as shit.
Convince me not to drop.
>>
>>152368817
The mass purges and terrorizing the world as Emperor.
>>
>>152368817
Existing
>>
>>152368861
Soon the keikakus begin. Also LOYALTY
>>
>>152368817
Kill his brother.
>>
>>152368817
He was born.
Wait, did you mean his accident or just an accident?
>>
>>152368817
Staying alive for R3.
>>
>>152368817
Shoving retard C.C.
>>
>>152368817
>"must protect my sister's purity!"
>*mind rapes here*
He's an irredeemable piece of shit
>>
>>152369011
All she wanted to do was give the nigga pizza
>>
>>152368921
>Kill his brother.
His brother was a genocidal despot.

>"must protect my sister's purity!"
>*mind rapes her*
He saved her life and provided her with a better future. Also, his Geass command was innocuous and only lasted a few seconds.

>>152368866
>The mass purges
What purges?
>>
>>152369164
Purges of the Tokyo settlement I think if not that then the geass r&d group
>>
>>152369164
Also the general purges worldwide (probably by F.L.I.E.A.) in order to make those countries that fought his rule submit, as well as the side effect of having the world hate and fear him as according to keikaku.
>>
>>152368817
Not fucking Kallen when he had the chance.
>>
>>152369567
Kallen was a prude
>>
>>152369217
>geass r&d group
The Geass Cult was guilty of crimes against humanity.

>>152369379
Military targets.
>>
>>152368817
Giving up his reign and letting a crippled teenage girl run the largest country on the planet. He should have continued with his reign of terror and the world would have been saved from chaos. Freedom is an illusion. All people seek to be controlled deep down.
>>
>>152369906
While the first is true, nobody but him and C.C. were aware of it, and we never got any specific targets for your second point, just "purges."
>>
File: shirleyabest.jpg (157KB, 985x788px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shirleyabest.jpg
157KB, 985x788px
>>152368817
Tbh I think if he'd made his brother his Geass slave at the beginning instead of killing hi he could have taken control a whole lot more cleanly and easily.
>>
>>152368817
Dying a virgin when there are 107 chicks clamoring for his dick
>>
>>152370061
Would have backfired when Orange came around with his Geass canceler.
>>
>>152370396
>Orange
>cyborg
>Geass canceler
None of that would have happened.
>>
>>152370396
That's way, way later, and Orange might have not even gotten mangled at that battle, since the Black Knights never need to exist officially, since Lelouch controls Area 11 from the shadows.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like that was a huge mistake. Can you imagine how many steps and tragedies Lelouch could have skipped if he'd had his brother under his thumb from the beginning? Cornelia never comes in, for one. Euphie doesn't either, which makes it easier to put Suzaku on his side.

He really dropped the ball on this one.
>>
How can one fruit be so based?
>>
>>152368817
He don't fuck Retard-CC
>>
File: 1345446576309.jpg (125KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345446576309.jpg
125KB, 1280x1438px
>>152371477
He's my favorite character in the series, even above Lelouch. I'm scared he's going to die in R3.

His loyalty needs to be rewarded.
>>
>>152368817
Engaged in backroom gambling to cure boredom.
>>
>>152371684
Fuck him. He's the reason Shirley dies
>>
>>152368817
He didn't bang any of the Ashford girls.
>>
he let shirley die
Kill all japanese, Lol
made kallen second prize while dating worst girl
he let shirley die
>>
>>152370061
>>152370624

Lelouch was more interested in finding out about his mother.
>>
>>152372138
There's a handful of people you can blame for that before you could even get to Orange, such as

1. The guy who killed her.
2. Lelouch for bringing danger to her.
3. Shirley herself, for stupidly running into the fray.
>>
>>152368861
best girl dies
>>
File: Nina.jpg (24KB, 640x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nina.jpg
24KB, 640x448px
His biggest mistake was not killing Nina.

>OMG IT'S A JAPANESE PERSON
>Euphy apologizes on her behalf
>OMG PRINCESS EUPHY LOVES ME
>drink tea together and actually do get to know each other a bit
>OMG PRINCESS EUPHY IS MY BEST FRIEND
>Lelouch accidently Princess Euphy
>OMG FUCK YOU ZERO I WILL FUCK YOU UP

>leaves school to be a scientist
>creates one of the most destructive weapons ever imagined
>so dangerous to use that even Suzaku's life is a risk if he launches it
>OMG SUZAKU JUST DO IT
>kills thousands (millions?)
>OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DANGEROUS WEAPON I CREATED MYSELF KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE
>helps Zero in the end
>LOL FUCK YOU ZERO THIS IS WHAT PRINCESS EUPHY WOULD'VE WANTED


I don't think I've hated a girl more than Nina. Why oh why didn't she just die?
>>
He didn't fugg the pizza butt and died a virgin
>>
>>152368861
starts off weak, gets better, hang in for at least a few more episodes
>>
>>152370061
>>152370624
Didn't the databook or the creator say something like Lelouch considered using his Geass to make people his slaves earlier on, but considered it too evil and decided not to?
>>
>>152373140
Yeah, she was a psycho bitch, but she got a little better towards the end.

It pissed me off when she told off Milly, and it pissed me off even more that Milly was bothered by it.
>>
>>152368817
>creates a vast army of mind slaves
>ignites numerous wars, killing millions of people
>abuses trust relationships with every single other character in the series
>never even fucks any of the girls
He's a loose cannon
>>
>>152368817
Not using geass for rape
>>
>>152368817
I think killing Clovis was a mistake. Clovis really wasn't all that bad a guy and I'm not convinced killing him really accomplished much, and he could have mindslaved him or wiped his memories or any number of things besides killing him.
>>
>>152373279
She did get better in the end. Once she stopped acting all self-righteous.

>It pissed me off when she told off Milly, and it pissed me off even more that Milly was bothered by it.
Yes! I guess for Milly it upset her that someone she felt close to didn't like her. She not only shit on Milly but also on Shirley. Nina did say she was jealous of how happy Shirley always was but that doesn't make her any less of a batch.
>>
>>152373279
The "getting better towards the end" felt forced as fuck for me, it was out of her character.
>>
>>152373573
Yeah, I was totally blown away that she suddenly just forgave Lelouch and worked with him, despite trying to suicide bomb him a year prior.
>>
>>152373445
>Clovis really wasn't all that bad a guy
Unless you were an Eleven.

>I'm not convinced killing him really accomplished much
It created the Legend of Zero which was instrumental to his movement. He gained millions of followers by creating a cult of personality.
>>
>>152368817
There was that one time he killed Shirley's dad and hundreds of civilians as intentional collateral.
>>
>>152368861
>Boring
How can you stomach new anime nowadays then?
>>
>>152368817
overrated shit. hope he gets cucked by gino
>>
>>152368861
>CG
>boring

I'm surprised you manage to type out that entire post without getting too bored to continue. actually I'm not sure why I'm replying to you, since there's no way you haven't gotten bored and left the thread already.
>>
>>152369567
>>152370376
>>152371513
>>152372172
>>152373157
>>152373307
These guys get it. Lelouch should have just fucked his way to his goals.
>>
>>152368861
I made it to episode 9 before dropping this shit. Can't believe they made a 50 episode anime out of what I'm pretty sure is stolen fanfiction. It's really mean spirited and Sunrise are bullies
>>
>>152376316
This isn't even worth a bait picture.
>>
Brainwashed Odysseus into a foot soldier.
>>
He Geassed Suzaku
>>
>>152376615
That was dumb, when all he had to do to get Suzaku on his side was offer to let Suzaku suck his dick.
>>
>>152376499
>raid drug warehouse in industrial district
>bust into backroom
>the backroom of the warehouse is full of tripping drug addicts
>wait, one of those addicts is My Mom!

Hahaha ha haha haha ha
oh my god like
what
if you're a drug addict you don't go to the secret warehouse where they ship in their secret supplies to get your drugs, you get it from a dealer. then you definitely don't take the drugs in the warehouse backroom when you live in a literal mansion.

is this supposed to be gritty and realistic or is it a hamhanded metaphor because a hamhanded metaphor would be better definitely, still bad but better, it's played out like this is really happening in reality
>>
File: nani mai hunni.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nani mai hunni.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Had his butthat easily snatched by this girl and made her give it back ;_;
>>
>>152368817
>Name one thing he did wrong that wasn't an accident.

Didn't geass Gino
Didn't geass Ohgi
Didn't mind wipe or geass anyone he used to eliminate the Geass Order so no one would doubt him
Didn't geass Charles to be his slave instead of commanding him to die
>>
File: 130810251687.jpg (31KB, 363x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
130810251687.jpg
31KB, 363x310px
>>152376808
>is this supposed to be gritty and realistic
>is Code Geass supposed to be gritty and realistic

Actually yes. Sunrise was trying to make the most realistic and serious exploration of real world sociopolitical issues that has ever been made in any form of media.

Was it the magic eye powers that gave it away?
>>
>>152376867
>Didn't mind wipe or geass anyone he used to eliminate the Geass Order so no one would doubt him
Well he got caught in the World of C right after, so he was distracted.
>>
>>152377005
He still came back on board multiple times, he also could have geassed them prior to the mission. He did that to get his mask by telling the dude to forget everything and erase all data.
>>
>>152368861
It's a crazy ride with bad philosophy and plot holes.
Probably not your style, I'd drop it.
>>
>>152368817
he killed himself

dead men can't do nothing
>>
File: 1483684453737.jpg (54KB, 225x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483684453737.jpg
54KB, 225x234px
>>152377147
>dead men can't do nothing

Someone hasn't seen the R3 PV
>>
File: Orange-kun.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Orange-kun.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
>>152371477
Orange taught me the importance of loyalty. Before Orange, I only found most anime motivation drive to be love above all, but Orange showed me the way of loyalty.
It can't be be shaken, it's not over after sex, it can be bought, but the best quality is in the one earned, it doesn't need dogma, rightfulness or justice to exist, it doesn't even need logic.

Loyalty is the one true achievement in life, and I know that now thanks to him
>>
>>152377283
I hope nothing bad happens to him in R3
>>
>>152377283
We should also respect Guilford's loyalty. Dude immediately turned against his country when he thought Cornelia had, and let himself be nuked to save "her".
>>
>>152377502
Was he in love with her?
>>
>>152372593
But anon, Cornelia[/spoiler ]is alive
>>
>>152368861
>>152376316

Anons, pls just make it to episode 10.
Episode 10 redeems half the shit of the first 9 episodes.
>>
>>152368817
Trusting Ohgi.
>>
>>152377760
If he doesn't like it by now, he'll never like it. You should be hooked on Code Geass by episode 2 at the very, VERY latest.
>>
File: IMG_3996.jpg (52KB, 231x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3996.jpg
52KB, 231x231px
So how the hell will they bring him back in season 3 without making the ending to season 2 seem totally fucking pointless?
>>
File: Kallen_Kozuki.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kallen_Kozuki.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
>>152368861
You get to see this in bunny outfits, naked in robots from the bottom up, naked three times, and in form fitting outfits constantly

Also delcious brown, thicc green, moe orange, and many more flavours of the rainbow

Also the story and characters are pretty good...
>>
>>152377980
Best girl
>>
>>152377939
He has Charles code, this has been the strongest theory.

My guess is
>figured out he has the code
>keeps it a secret from everyone
>orders Orange to let Zero though and commit the assassination, says he has a plan
>orders him to take the body to a remote location somewhere he told C.C. to go (most likely the abandoned church we saw her crying in)
>Lelouch gets killed
>order to retreat given, Orange never really acted surprised this whole time and took full control of the situation without acting shocked
>Body taken to remote location where C.C. is waiting
>Code activates like it did with charles
>Lelouch has geass and code and revives


That's the least stupid thing I can think of
>>
>>152378018
Damn right, but almost every girl in the show is a good girl at least.
Fuck you table-chan
>>
>>152377642
Probably. I don't know if he had admitted that to himself though.
>>
>>152378108
There'll probably be a timeskip then
>>
>>152378108
>He has Charles code
I'm rewatching the series, and I realized that when you get the code, you give up Geass. Neither VV or CC had Geass after getting their code, and Charles admitted that he traded his Geass for the code. So if Lelouch has Charles' code, why can he still use Geass late into the series?

I really, really want Lelouch to have been the cart driver, so please give me an explanation for this.
>>
>>152377980
>Also the story and characters are pretty good...
Not really. I agree with the rest of your post tho.
>>
>>152378440
I honestly can't even imagine disliking Code Geass. I really can't imagine that. What kind of shit anime do you watch that you can snub your nose at it? Do you drink from the toilet? It's baffling to me. I can't relate to you as a human being at all.
>>
>>152378440
b-but i thought it was well written...
>>
>>152378402
R3 happens 5 years after R2 according to the PV and subs from it.

>>152378420
If that were true then Lelouch wouldn't have the power to geass people after charles got absorbed.

Although it is more likely that the Code does not activate until the users first death, charles only said he was immortal after he got shot
>>
It will be interesting, then again C.C. was able to grant geass and she had a code. Lelouch also got dual magic eye birds only by request from Jupiter, even before Charles touched him so dunno. Then again, I think the PV only showed lelouch back with one magic eye bird but all the mirrors of I had are down
>>
>>152378420
Two possible explanations have been proposed:
1) The code does not activate, and therefore neutralize your geass, until the first time you die. We have evidence, like C.C.'s scar, that the first time you die with your code is when it activates anyway.
2) It is not getting a code that actually neutralizes a geass user's geass, but the death of the code bearer to which they were contracted, or perhaps the removal of the code from that person. In both Charles' and C.C.'s cases, the only ones we know of, their geass is also from the person from whom they get their code. So some people think that Lelouch can have a geass, since that's from C.C., and a code, since that's from Charles, at the same time (thus "Code Geass").
>>
File: IMG_7611.jpg (35KB, 640x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7611.jpg
35KB, 640x399px
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>152378420
Either:
His Code was not activated since he was not killed, so he maintained use of his Geass.

Since he got the Code and Geass from two different individuals, he is able to retain both.
>>
>>152378697
2 autistic 4 the world

you'll be missed
>>
>>152378693
>>152378583
I see. Those are good explanations. Another question:

Why was Charles affected by Lelouch's Geass after he got the code? Doesn't having the code protect you from the affects of Geass? Or was he just pretending to follow Lelouch's orders?
>>
Didn't C.C. say that the user retains the powers of the one they took it from? She did ask for lelouch to kill her so he would be charles equal. If so that would make the 2 sources theory make a lot more sense.

>VV gave charles geass, charles took VV's code in place of geass
>CC gave lulu geass, lulu took the geass charles had
>>
>>152368861
If you got that far and don't like it, then drop.
>>
>>152378834
He was just pretending, otherwise I imagine he just would have kept trying to kill himself.
>>
>>152378834
>Why was Charles affected by Lelouch's Geass after he got the code?

Charles had the code but it was inactive until he died, once he died the code became active and he was able to resist geass. Not to mention Lelouch's geass had a one time use per person.
>>
>>152378834
>Doesn't having the code protect you from the affects of Geass?

Yes.

>Or was he just pretending to follow Lelouch's orders?

As I recall the show did the whole brain zoomy thing that indicated it was genuinely working.

>Why was Charles affected by Lelouch's Geass after he got the code?

This would be evidence for the theory that a code only activates after you die for the first time. If Charles had taken V.V.'s code, but hadn't died yet, it would be dormant at first, on this theory.

Of course, both the activation and two sources theory oculd be true at the same time.
>>
>>152378913
I think it is more that Charles had more research on it knowing that it won't activate till he dies. He could have easily tried to stop lelouch in C's world but didn't he just baited lelouch.

I think it was 1) he wanted the code to activate 2) he wanted to drag C.C. to him
>>
>>152368817
Not simply saying, "obey me indefinitely" to everyone he sees with the power of his geass.

It would have saved him a world of problems...
>>
>>152379113
Loluch was too much of an egotistical asshole to make it easy for himself and literally everyone else.
>>
>>152379113
Not everyone, doing that could make people act in unintentional ways. In R2 it would have made Suzaku fully realize he got his memories back. There are a good amount of people he should have used it on though.
>>
>>152378929
>As I recall the show did the whole brain zoomy thing that indicated it was genuinely working.
I just watched the scene. They don't go full brainzoom, and the camera is too far out to see if his eyes change color. It's very ambiguous.
>>
>>152379226
>They don't go full brainzoom

Oh really? Yeah, then I don't know. Maybe he was just trolling Lelouch.
>>
>>152379113
Or he could have connected it to some voice command like "obey my commands every time I say 'strawberry strawberry 1 2 3' and then forget about it afterwards"

That way he could still have people keep their personalities and act naturally most of the time, besides being his slaves when he needs it.
>>
>>152379267
Just went back to the ep. It goes eye zoom in and then red and the geass sound plays. They never close up on his face eyes though, but as C.C. says when she comes there she does say "There is no need to use him to get me". Seeing the lengths charles went to, it is possible
>>
>>152378913
>>152378924
>>152378929
>code only activates after you die
The only problem with that theory is that V.V. stopped aging, which is the implicit result of getting the code. I guess, theoretically, he could have gotten the code AND died as a child, but we never see that on screen.
>>
>>152379365
>I don't care about your mother at all
>lolitrollu she's actually my favorite wife

Charles is the biggest troll in CG.
>>
>>152379365
They go eye zoom, but not brain zoom. Don't they almost always do brain zoom most of the time?
>>
>>152379444
To him nothing mattered because the plan was the priority to rejoin everyone.

>>152379470
Almost always the brain thing
>>
File: IMG_7615.jpg (44KB, 847x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7615.jpg
44KB, 847x475px
I've never seen a masochistic yandere until I saw this twat.
>>
File: cannot resist.jpg (34KB, 349x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cannot resist.jpg
34KB, 349x229px
>>152379587
Obligatory.
>>
File: 1482279701413.jpg (291KB, 910x3630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482279701413.jpg
291KB, 910x3630px
>>152379695
>>
This series had its moments but it didn't have enough Keikaku moments

I was really hoping there would be more scenes of "his geas is terrifying but the REAL terror is how cunning he is!"

except for a good portion of the show Lulu just runs around trying to keep shit from falling apart
>>
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>152379113
Isnt it pretty obvious why he didn't want to do it? Making people slaves was too immoral even for him
>>
>>152380006
Being a twink is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>152379880
Nigga, the show is fucking FULL of those moments. I mean, holy fucking shit, what were you watching?

>that time he destroyed Mao by recording himself and predicting what he'd say
>that time he destroyed Mao again by Geassing himself to forget so Mao couldn't read his mind
>that time he blew up the JDF and made it look like Britannia did it
>that time he caused mass riots in China by baiting the eunuchs into giving a Bond villain speech
>those half a dozen times he set up some big explosion to destroy most of the enemy's units
>>
File: IMG_7616.jpg (89KB, 716x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7616.jpg
89KB, 716x768px
>>152380229
Which charavters are te equivalent of CIA and Bane then?

Which character truly had the master plan?
>>
>>152380339
I have to give CG credit for never going to that old well of "being captured was part of my plan".
>>
>>152380006
She can bear children and the other bitch can't.
>>
File: 1461296524026.jpg (32KB, 706x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461296524026.jpg
32KB, 706x398px
>>152368896
Read all the replies and your's is the most compelling, I'll give it til episode 13.
>>
>>152377980
>>152378018
>>152378123
>callencucks like a betrayer
She is a shit tier girl. Even Miley was better.
>>
>>152377353
I think they need to him to lose his Anti Geass device for the sake of convenience, or he'll be too OP.
I'm up for him losing that gizmo, but I need his loyalty to move the series forward.
>>
>>152381679
She better be riding the Gino Thundercock
>>
>>152380006
Kallen's such a bitch.
>>
>anyone but cc being best girl

You all have shit taste
>>
File: best pair.jpg (93KB, 600x646px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best pair.jpg
93KB, 600x646px
>>152382250
Not all of us.
>>
>>152368882
Get out,suzaku
>>
>>152382250
>only exists to product place Pizza Hut in every episode
>best girl

Get out of my /a/
>>
>>152379725
You keep posting this. You must be the one that created this since you're the only one that finds this funny. Stop it. It wasn't then, it isn't now.
>>
File: Bride.jpg (196KB, 1200x895px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bride.jpg
196KB, 1200x895px
>>152382271
>C.C. As the bride.
It's official fellas. Rejoice.
Kallenfags, get butthurt.
>>
>>152383411
I find it funny
>>
File: 1326946029271.jpg (240KB, 898x1996px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326946029271.jpg
240KB, 898x1996px
>>152383411
It is funny though.
>>
File: 1480288367718.jpg (299KB, 909x2164px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480288367718.jpg
299KB, 909x2164px
>>
File: Quite talented.png (226KB, 412x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Quite talented.png
226KB, 412x338px
>>152379725
>>152384302
>>152384785
>>
>>152383503
>kallenfags
Just a few losers who try to be vocal. They are a minority pretty much everywhere.
Too bad they didn't get btfo in 2008 as they could have been our first & original narusaku or ichiruki tier delusional base that the authors shat on.
>>
File: 876.jpg (61KB, 669x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
876.jpg
61KB, 669x377px
>>152385026
>shippers
>[anybody]fags
>for any pairing at all
>>
>>152373259
That didn't stop him from using it at the end
>>
>>152385166
He changed after he thought he lost Nunnally and his entire army.

This plot point really shouldn't haven't passed you by anon.
>>
>>152373259
>databook
Isn't this the book which denied/shat on many things that fans stopped taking it as serious?
>>
>>152378018
This joke isn't funny anymore
>>
>>152368861
Half the charm of CG was shitposting on /a/ at every episode.
I'm sorry but watching it alone is just not the same.
>>
>>152378420
>Charles admitted that he traded his Geass for the code.

Perhaps that was part of the contract? Lelouch killed Charles whom he had no contract with. He never fulfilled his contract with C.C so maybe he gets to keep his geass. They did show the geass at the end of PV.
>>
>>152382189
That's Kallen's step mother talking, you brat

Also the whole topic was good and CCucks went on whinning about how they hate Kallenfags who are so vocal but such a minority (not the vocal ones here) and how CC is best girl. Who is always ruinning threads plz ?

CCucks are officially 8 years old, I won't accept any other reason.
>>
File: 4428678537.jpg (295KB, 916x2400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4428678537.jpg
295KB, 916x2400px
MOAR
>>
File: orange.jpg (60KB, 300x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orange.jpg
60KB, 300x201px
>>152377283
"Loyalty trumps all" - Orange
>>
>>152386389
it's like an eleven used google translate to write that
>>
File: 1326945935046.jpg (249KB, 890x1030px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326945935046.jpg
249KB, 890x1030px
>>152386476
Oh shit, you're right. I never noticed that before. I bet no one else did either. Weird.
>>
>>152376210
S3 is coming so he can finally bang Cornelia, right?
>>
File: 1319671676834.jpg (32KB, 433x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1319671676834.jpg
32KB, 433x380px
>>152376808
>is this supposed to be gritty and realistic
No, it's supposed to be over the top and ridiculous.
>>
>>152386586
>cucking Guilford

Come on, son. The dude doesn't deserve to get played like that.
>>
>>152368861
fuck off.
>>
Reminder that most of the people died because Suzaku was an idiot and didn't help Lelouch at the start. Together, they can't be stopped. The entire series was the means to get Suzaku to finally see that he's autistic and should help Lelouch.
>>
>>152386448
KEK
>>
File: Guilford.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Guilford.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>152386656
>true loyalty
>never even got to see her tits
>>
>>152386979
He can learn braille using her nipples though
>>
>>152386979
don't worry he's not blind, probably just light sensitive
>>
>>152368861
it doesnt get good till episode 14 and it gets amazing almost at the end in episode 19.

iv never seen in my life an anime starting so fucking weak for so long to turn into something great.
>>
>>152368817
Didn't immediately test out the limits of his Geass on randos and instead wasted its one use on Karen for some simple questioning.
>>
>>152373140
that piece of shit was worst than the most hated characters combined.
>>
>>152378697
he did everything wrong starting by existing, seriosuly that character was so irrelevant. the only purpose for his existance was death, seriously the author give us a chacter to hate so much we it felt almost orgasmic when he died miserably.
>>
>>152373140
> >kills thousands (millions?)
25 million confirmed casualties just when Suzaku used it in Tokyo
>>
>>152387062
>guilford was named "the spearhead of the empire"

Oh baby.
>>
>>152386979
I bet you he's going to get a piece of that ass, though.
>>
>>152383503
The cutest. Man, Sunrise better not do something stupid with her again in S3.
>>
>>152387255
Cornelia lucked out big time
>>
>>152368817
Didn't tell Suzaku the full truth about Euphie, which could have solved more than a few problems or paved the way to a better outcome.
>>
>>152386243
>Claiming his meh tier girl as best girl
>"The thread is good because no one seems to refute my best girl posts, good"
>Get butthurt when real best girl fans reply back
>"Fuuuuuu damn you ccuckccccccucucucks"
Peh how stereotyped
>(not the vocal ones here)
what do you even mean
>>
>>152387684
Could all you shippers just fuck off? Kallen/CC I don't give a fuck, just get out. Go shit up some Naruto thread or something.
>>
>>152368861
Season 2 is actually entertaining. S1 is kind of garbage.
>>
>>152368861
Don't bother finishing. If you enjoy it which I did, then season 2 will ruin everything.
>>
Why exactly did the Black Knights betray Lelouche again?

Isn't him NOT mind controlling them a good thing? Why were they so butthurt?

Also,
>The Japanese gladly gave Japan to Brittania on a silver platter while an actual Brittanian "died" fighting for Japan's independance
>>
>>152388383
bad writing.
>>
I don't know why he didn't just stop after gaining control over the Britannia aristocracy, he had popular support from both within and outside of Britannia. The only legitimate threat to the world and his rule was Shneizel who he could've bargained for as terms to joining the UFN and reducing his voting bloc.

The idea of everyone hating Lelouche enough that when he died all fighting would've stopped is ridiculous as well, it would've been far better for him to stick around to ensure that Britannia's Darwinist culture was succeeded by a meritocratic one.
>>
the show got pretty ridiculous with it's "he he no one cares that we're going through and slaughtering refugee cities"

I mean I know it's war, but everyone was a card-carrying villain.
>>
>>152388383
The only good reason was them learning he manipulated Euphemia into slaughtering Japanese civilians. That would still require them to believe Lelouch had supernatural powers, which is where the power of sloppy wirting comes in and makes them swallow this with no questions asked based on extremely insubstantial evidence.
>>
>>152388718
Is it true that r2 had to be completely re-written because they changed air time?
>>
>>152388623
The only ridiculous part was the Britannians really enjoying the killing, which I can forgive considering they have racial superiority drilled into them by Britannia culture.
>I mean I know it's war
They took it to the extreme but the US has their drone program that regularly hits civilian targets and Isreal counter terrorist units have bombed apartment complexes in order to catch HVTs

>>152388718
I think Ougi's testimony was what really did him in as well as Lelouche going nuts over Nunally post Fleyjas, otherwise I think Diethard could've convinced them to stick with Zero. Plus, Schneizel is a charismatic leader.
>>
>>152388830
Yes, Unfortunately we missed on Cecile and Suzaku becoming sex-friends and Lelouch pityfucking Shirley before she gets killed and no Rolo and expanded Suzaku and Kallen subplots and a more proper tellling of the Ragnarok deal and Charles and Marianne and all and a legitimate CC end.
>>
>>152387103
you need to watch hitman reborn. literally 20 episodes of the same routine over and over, now I say watch and not read. for a reason.
>>
File: IMG_3921.png (404KB, 600x833px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3921.png
404KB, 600x833px
>>152378018
>Kallen
>best anything
CC is true best girl. This is fact
>>
>>152388458
he made them hate him. I would need to rewatch exactly what he did though. but yeah I would've liked to see that too. but what was painful for me was when after lelouch geassed nunally to give him the control she started calling him a demon.
>>
>>152390983
>Yes, Unfortunately we missed on Cecile and Suzaku becoming sex-friends and Lelouch pityfucking Shirley before she gets killed and no Rolo and expanded Suzaku and Kallen subplots and a more proper tellling of the Ragnarok deal and Charles and Marianne and all and a legitimate CC end

Most of that is just total fanon speculation, so don't mislead people. It's bad.
>>
>>152390118

Link the Fate/Zero one. I'm always on board for good crossover fiction.
>>
>>152378018
Kallen is second best girl. C.C. is first best girl.
>>
>>152390983
Source?
>>
>>152368817
Not losing his virginity.
>>
>>152393320
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8477325/1/Fate-Zero-Requiem

Incomplete as is tradition of all Code Geass fanfics
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (304KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the fuck.jpg
304KB, 800x600px
>>152390118
what the fuck
>>
>>152393333
There isn't one. That's why it is mostly speculation and even roughly inaccurate one t that.
>>
>>152393421

More like as is tradition for ALL fanfics. Very few are ever finished for whatever reason which is unfortunate when you find the good ones.

Thanks for the link though. Unfortunately I never got too deep into CG fanfiction because almost all of it is Lelouch/Suzaku wanking crap so I don't have anything to recommend.
>>
>>152393430
Its hilarious when Lelouch blows up Gilgamesh and Tokiomi's base killing them using the gems that stored Tohsaka magical energy

>>152393540
The Lelouch/Suzaku shit is unbearable. And I haven't even checked out the unconventional havens of Tumblr/Deviantart so probably missed out a lot cuzI know they will be shit by default.
>>
>>152393298
>>152393437
>inaccurate
those are all around for a long time already and no one has proved/disproved them for being false or true.
We all know the staff were perverts so it is not impossible for them to do shit like those.
>>
>>152390983
>>152393298
>>152393333
That's really depressing. I haven't watched CG is ages because I hated r2 that much.
When I first saw it, it blew my mind. I watched a bit of a few years ago and it was still fucking great. It's not like you can ignore it like other shit sequels and such. It's required viewing.
>>
There are anons who haven't followed CCreayus on twitter yet.
What the fuck guys, don't be a slowpoke.
https://twitter.com/ccreayus
>>
>>152392790
CC has the best fanart.
>>
File: C2Ygy4dUsAEGVH7.jpg (167KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2Ygy4dUsAEGVH7.jpg
167KB, 1200x773px
>There is a fabulous CC fanart everyday
Thank you based Japanese illustators.
>>
>>152386448

ABSOLUTE LOYALTY
>>
>>152386448
>Drumpf actually has orange skin color
Kek
>>
>>152394388
>I haven't watched CG is ages because I hated r2 that much.
I remember this stupid "R2 sucks" meme. I'm glad most of those shitposters have left the board.

R2 > R1

R2 was a masterpiece. i mean, R1 was a masterpiece too, but R2 was even more of a masterpiece.
>>
>>152395729
Just scrolling by
CG is a downright terrible series
You suck
>>
>>152395729
I don't care if its a meme or not. That's what I thought.
>>
>>152395729
>R2 was a masterpiece. i mean, R1 was a masterpiece too, but R2 was even more of a masterpiece.
In all honesty I think S1 was better. S2 didn't even know where to go for a good while up until Ep 14 or so.
S1 had a better developed story all around until the last ep where they put the stupid nunnaly kidnapped joke so he had to abandon the war and and got caught in a cave, in a silly way.
>>152395914
You fag, get fucked somewhere else.
>>
>>152395622
>>152395659
>Trump
>Loyal

Dude, he's shifted sides more times than Suzaku.
>>
>>152396037
>so he had to abandon the war and and got caught in a cave, in a silly way.
reminder that kallen let him get caught. over something that was already established. that scene and the other one permanently established that kallen was a retard.
>>
File: 1422223259379.png (33KB, 220x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422223259379.png
33KB, 220x220px
does geass evolve or jsut go out of control? if its the former I can definitely see leluche be able to control people by voice without needing to see them. i mean the people that matter already had counter measures against him by the end.


which is more broken?
command or rewriting memories?
>>
>>152396273
Well she betrayed him yeah. She was close to kill him again in the ZR as well.
But I meant that I hated the fact that he had to dump the battle to follow after his retarded sister because she had to get kidnapped at the most criticial moment.
I wanted him to win.
I was like Diethard.
>>
>>152368817
Why the fuck did they never explain geass or wtf the father and mother were really into? What tje fuck happened it was a big deal then everyone just had one. I hope they really focus on it and understand what his mother and father were doing. They might even still be alive.
>>
>>152395729
R2 was a complete mess and a joke.
>>
>>152396451
>Well she betrayed him yeah. She was close to kill him again in the ZR as well.
feels like a character who just goes with the flow of the story, so basically what the story needs at the moment, not her fault its the writers.
>But I meant that I hated the fact that he had to dump the battle to follow after his retarded sister because she had to get kidnapped at the most criticial moment.I wanted him to win.
I think everyone did. but the story established pretty early on that he was a siscon. and that everyone aside from Nunnally were just pawns(before he got devloped into learning that people are not pawns) but he still put nunally on pedestal till ZR happened, if there's one thing I hate, it's that one line about how he's dying for the people. should've just kept it to"I messed up this world so I'm gonna fix it" type of dialogue. feels like that one line shit on everything he did in r1 and most of r2
>>
>>152396510
Unfortunately only good part about it was ZR but I liked it for the fact that Lelouch became the emperor and Suzaku and CC were working for him together.
The ending was well executed but I couldn't buy it because it'd be such an utopia that the former colonies would forgive the Empire that easily just because an evil emperor died.
Up until the ZR it was a mess. I expected the Ragnarok subplot to be better executed but it sucked as well. Meh.
>>
>>152396769
One point is geass amd magic is unexplained and CC fucking did nothing to the story. Like the fuck was CC in this story, what the fuck did she do.
>>
>>152396876
She got development.

She is not a fighter so she can't ride a superior mech and go on the front lines. And for some reason they dumped the two seated mech design so Lelouch used his toy all by himself.
She was there for Lelouch's emotional support but they didn't show much on that side either.
That's why R2 was a mess.
>>
Most retarded twist of R2 was that Lelouch got depressed enough to attempt to use drugs just because Nunnally called for Suzaku's name when she thought she was in danger.
Also his speech towards Charles and Marianne about how they abandoned him and his sister was pretty shitty as well.
>>
>>152397466
Wasn't it shown that people are not more likely to do drugs if they're depressed unless they've been doing them before? Am I wrong about this?
>>
File: costanza cat.png (385KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
costanza cat.png
385KB, 600x450px
>>152396510
>2017
>unironically pretending that R2 was a mess

>>152396037
>In all honesty I think S1 was better. S2 didn't even know where to go for a good while up until Ep 14 or so.
I'm rewatching R2 right now, and it's tight. The first few episodes are Lelouch getting out of his cage. Then Lelouch has to deal with Nunnally as the Governor-General. Then Lelouch goes off to China. Then Lelouch comes back to battle for Tokyo. Then Lelouch gets betrayed. Then Lelouch takes over Britannia and the finale happens. It's all logically and flows well.

>R1
I like R1, but I'll never forgive it for that stupid fucking Euphie thing. R2 has nothing - NOTHING - that is even in the same order of magnitude of stupidity as that.
>>
>>152398445
>R2 has nothing - NOTHING - that is even in the same order of magnitude of stupidity as that.
Orange
>>
>>152395729
So there are people with good taste on /a/
>>
>>152398445
Euphie going ham on 11s wasn't THAT stupid. All the pieces for it were there, it just didn't come together all that well. For a twist with this kind of dramatic consequences for the story, the writer just didn't put enough effort into setting it up right. R2 has tons of comparably sloppy shit.
>>
>>152396037
>>152396451
>I hated the fact that he had to dump the battle to follow after his retarded sister because she had to get kidnapped at the most criticial moment.
I loved that, actually. Him abandoning everything for such a trivial personal concern was great, it's shit like that that makes me enjoy Lelouch more than other plan-fag characters. If anything I was a bit disappointed that the knights accepted him back so easily (though in fairness, Tohdoh's lieutenants never forgot it).
>>
>>152395612
>that pizza
Why bother drawing it in if it's going to look like that? He didn't even get rid of the pizza box lines underneath the pieces.
>>
>>152402035
You put focus on uninportant things.
Enjoy the rose, ignore the thorns
>>
>>152401766
>I loved that, actually. Him abandoning everything for such a trivial personal concern was great, it's shit like that that makes me enjoy Lelouch more than other plan-fag characters. If anything I was a bit disappointed that the knights accepted him back so easily (though in fairness, Tohdoh's lieutenants never forgot it).
It was a joykill but well everyone has different tastes so it is ok I guess.
>>
>>152376808
> Hahaha ha haha haha ha
>oh my god like
>what

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/out/
Kill yourself.
>>
can ccreayus make more fan art of lelouche dicking cc? yup thats all i care about.cc, getting dicked, by Lelouch. nothing else matters except lelouche's dicking cc.
>>
>>152388458
>The only legitimate threat to the world and his rule was Shneizel who he could've bargained for as terms to joining the UFN and reducing his voting bloc
Schneizel was going to nuke shit anyway, he was already taking steps to enact the plan before Charles even died.
>>
>>152368817
not preparing countermeasures for those accidents
>>
>>152368817
Never did anything wrong poor Lelouch.
But most of the accident didn't go right due to his shitty luck.
>>
>>152396273
Nobody in that room could possibly defeat Suzaku in a direct fight. Not Kallen and not Lelouch, who didn't even seem to care that much either way, considering the circumstances.
>>
>>152401427
Lelouch accidentally Geassing Euphie to "kill all Japanese" was fucking retarded. He could have said literally anything, such as "I could even order you to dance naked".

>R2 has tons of comparably sloppy shit.
No, it doesn't. R2 is better than R1. The idea that R2 is crazy is a dumb forced meme that took years to go away.
>>
>>152396273
Already established for the audience, you mean. It's retarded to expect characters to know everything.
>>
>>152403138
Orange
>>
>>152398445
R2 doesn't have anything as silly as that one moment's dumb phrase, even if it was foreshadowed, but it also has less highs and more twists.
>>
>>152396037
>>152396451
>>152396686
>>152401766
>>152402163
What pissed me off was how utterly fucking useless his military was without him. Toudou isn't supposed to be a dumbfuck, but he somehow couldn't win a single battle without Lelouch, despite the fact that they already had the advantage?
>>
>>152403225
>Already established for the audience, you mean. It's retarded to expect characters to know everything.
in the scene where they meet up with that old dude but Lelouch was actually in the cockpit in one fo the Knightmare he clearly and loudly stated that yes he was not Japanese that they were all shocked. that is what I'm talking about. and then in the earlier or later episodes kallen even suspected him of being zero til he rused
the fuck out of her.

>>152403135
kallen had a gun pointed to his back. and not being able to do anything is completely different than not doing anything at all.


>>152403356
yeah I hated that in r2 when after Kallen just let him be captured , she comes back to "rescue" him. shit infuriated me and that scene in the security camera room with her clinched her character for me.

>>152403356
well I would need to rewatch it, but the early episodes pretty much set in stone that the Japanese were dumbfucks and would have been wiped out without Lelouch, cause at every turn they were getting cornered. till lelouch came.
>>
>>152403135
>cucklen apologists
as if the point was whatever they could beat suzak or not.
the point was for her to try to save her boss but instead she ran away the area.
>>
>>152403582
Suzaku can dodge machine gun fire and he's at his angriest. Kallen shooting him wasn't going to solve the situation.
>>
>>152403919
again.
> and not being able to do anything is completely different than not doing anything at all.
>>
>>152403919
>>152403736
>>152403135
I don't blame Kallen for running away, but Kallen + Lelouch could easily

EASILY

defeat Suzaku.
>>
File: noroom.jpg (343KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noroom.jpg
343KB, 1446x1080px
>>152368817
>everything
>>
>>152404100
>but Kallen + Lelouch could easily
>EASILY
>defeat Suzaku.
highly doubt that since we see in the beginning even if he caught her by surprise(cause she was showering, surprise, surprise) that he wrecked her and we've been shown that Lelouch has absolutely no athletic capability
>>
>>152403256
>>152398502
Alright, I'll bite. What's so outlandish about Orange in R2?
>>
ah yes...
the usual code gay trolling....

>suzaku is a better pilot than kallen
>lelouch betraying everyone is ok but someone turning his/her back on lelouch is a big no-no
>a character should know what the other characters plan/think on doing even though the viewers who have way more info couldnt see this shit coming
>>
>>152404496
Scientists bring back somebody they all hated at the time of his death who died a humiliating death disobeying orders in which he was fucking blown up.
Everything about him coming back was fanfic tier.
>>
>>152404620
>>suzaku is a better pilot than kallen
Did she ever beat him?

>>lelouch betraying everyone is ok but someone turning his/her back on lelouch is a big no-no
Lelouch didn't betray any of them. He sacrificed himself to give them a future. They owe him their lives, as do their children and children's children.
>>
>>152404797
You realize that happened in R1, right?
>>
>>152404620
>suzaku is a better pilot than kallen
no one has that in this entire thread.

>lelouch betraying everyone is ok but someone turning his/her back on lelouch is a big no-no
who's everyone? its the fact that you turn your back for a stupid reason that was already established

>a character should know what the other characters plan/think on doing even though the viewers who have way more info couldn't see this shit coming

shut up

https://youtu.be/j7zZI9dndYI?t=157
>>
>>152368817
haircut
>>
>>152404825
yes
whatever you want to believe.
>>
>>152404862
I haven't watched it in a while. When and where did this happen?
>>
Ten out of fourteen of these happy youngsters have blood on their hands.
>>
>>152404929
They take him after that battle on the mountain mid-season, then she shows up at the end of the season to fuck up Lelouch's plan to capture Cornelia.
>>
>>152404869
no need to get triggered anon.
You are wrong but no one will get angry at you because of this.
>>
>>152404943
12 out of 14

The only ones who don't are Rivalz and Milly.
>>
>>152405040
shirley didnt do anything.


>>152405034
you're right I am triggered but what am I wrong about? if you dont mind me asking.
>>
>>152390118
Lelouch of Britannia is perhaps the only fanfic that I've seen lots of people admit they like on /a/.
>>
>>152403582
That just means Zero is not Japanese, which wasn't the issue. Doesn't mean Kallen had any reason to suspect that Lelouch was Zero at that point.
>>
>>152403582
You say that, but I thought having Kallen try to rescue Lelouch was a fair way to make up for it. The questions she asked in the security room make sense from someone who doesn't know how his power works and what are its limits.
>>
>>152405110
because if you read my first post you will realise that every code geass turns into what i said because people like you just cant admit certain things.
>>
>>152404825
Lelouch ran away from the battle at the end of S1 and behaved irresponsibly during/after the second Tokyo battle. Then he had his whole Evil Emperor setup.
>>
>>152404994
I don't even remember this at all.
>>
>>152396386
>which is more broken?
>command or rewriting memories?

I don't know, they are both extremely powerful, and can be both used to much the same end. Memory is more flexible, but gives you less direct control. Command is limited to one time and memory isn't, but memory also seems to be weaker. We've seen people resist it and even break it. Nobody ever successfully managed to resist Lelouch's geass for more than a few seconds.
>>
>>152405171
https://youtu.be/Voe3-_r0N6o?t=126

>>152405171
it would have if she didn't ask if he had twisted her soul to be loyal to him when she left him in the first place by choice.

>>152405204
ok.
>>
>>152368817
>it was an accident, officer, I didn't see him!
People are still accountable for the result of their actions you know?

He was a bad copy of Kira, that's his original sin.
>>
>>152405110
>shirley didnt do anything.

She shot Viletta.
>>
>>152405281
>memory also seems to be weaker
in which case? the only who ive seen be able to break the geass was nunally. except lelouche who I'm not even sure how he got out

>>152405410
she didn't die, so no blood oon her hands
>>
>>152405410
>She shot Viletta.
interesting
Shirley did more to save Lelouch than CC.
>>
>>152377147
I mean there is that one scene at the end of the anime showing that he is alive.
>>
>>152405268
>>152404994
Seems like he showed up quickly and died. Still think I might know why I hated him in R2.
>>
>>152405467
>in which case?

Both Lelouch and Milly at least have moments where they fight back against it.

>except lelouche who I'm not even sure how he got out

I assume it had something to do with C.C.
>>
>>152405564
Come on, don't start shit. Besides, C.C. did plenty:

>saved him from being shot in the first fucking episode
>saved him by disguising herself as Zero when he was cornered by Cornelia early on
>code'd Suzak and saved Lelouch's ass from being captured
>took a sharp rock to the chest in the process
>dove down with Orange
>>
>>152405467
>she didn't die, so no blood oon her hands
It's not like Shirley was trying to let her live.
>>
>>152405628
>Both Lelouch and Milly
milly got geassed?

>I assume it had something to do with C.C.
yeah but they never explained why, just kissed and then back to business.

>>152405785
the result is all that matters. shirley is pure let her rest.
>>
>>152405040
But who killed the most?
>>
>>152405824
>milly got geassed?

The student council, at least, got geassed so that Rolo could be inserted as Lelouch's brother.
>>
>>152405775
>saved him from being shot in the first fucking episode
she caused the danger in the first place.
>saved him by disguising herself as Zero when he was cornered by Cornelia early on
that was an ass pull by the writers. CC had no reason to be there.
Shilrey's motivations were explained

>code'd Suzak and saved Lelouch's ass from being captured
>took a sharp rock to the chest in the process
>dove down with Orange

ok.... but not getting rid off Viletta would be a game over. She was the only one who could do this. Those you mentioned could've been handled other way
>>
File: 1370906416187.jpg (41KB, 430x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370906416187.jpg
41KB, 430x460px
>>152368817
He didn't fuck any bitches.
>>
>>152405851
Suzaku. By killing his father, he created the circumstances for millions more to die.
>>
>>152372294
If he mind slaved him, he could simply ask.
>>
>>152406006
If we're talking indirectly, the answer is surely Nina.
>>
>>152373307
Technically, he did not make millions his mind slave, just 1 person. Everyone else he just told to recognize him as the legitament ruler of britania.
>>
>>152405899
>she caused the danger in the first place.

She also caused him to have magic powers, which more than makes up for the danger or meeting her. Plus, Lelouch caused that shit himself by not having his phone on mute in the middle of ethnic cleansing.

>that was an ass pull by the writers. CC had no reason to be there.

You mean aside from the fact that she threatened him with a pistol earlier in order to stop him from going? That's the set-up and the motivation both. She couldn't stop him, so she tagged along, where's the ass-pull?

>ok.... but not getting rid off Viletta would be a game over. She was the only one who could do this.

So is dying.

>Those you mentioned could've been handled other way

No, the couldn't.

I'm not even sure what your point is. Both characters did some things to save Lelouch, although C.C. did have more occasions. Is she somehow a better character because of that or what?
>>
>>152406053
Reminder: C.C. knew who killed Marianne from the very beginning, and never told Lelouch.

>>152406154
He directly enslaves a bunch of soldiers while going after Charles, and again when he's Emperor.
>>
>>152406095
Nuclear weapons save lives, anon. Nina, more than any other character, is responsible for the peace that the world enjoys.
>>
File: ninapillow.jpg (52KB, 381x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ninapillow.jpg
52KB, 381x500px
>>152406252
>defending Nina

I salute you anon, for taking the road less traveled.
>>
>>152406242
>Reminder: C.C. knew who killed Marianne from the very beginning, and never told Lelouch.
oh yeah I forgot about that shit. but I think she justifies this by saying he never asked her.
>>
>>152406195
>She also caused him to have magic powers, which more than makes up for the danger or meeting her. Plus, Lelouch caused that shit himself by not having his phone on mute in the middle of ethnic cleansing.
i dont remember the dialogs exactly but im pretty if CC wasnt there, the guards would let him go because he was a britanian student

>You mean aside from the fact that she threatened him with a pistol earlier in order to stop him from going? That's the set-up and the motivation both. She couldn't stop him, so she tagged along, where's the ass-pull?

there wasnt even a slight hint she would go after him. Even less so she would have a zero costume at hand. This just like the other ass pulls in CG e.g. half of the ground being rigged with explosives just to even the odds for Lelouch

>So is dying.
??
Lelouch was uncouncious and only Shirley was there to save him. Kallen was looking for him as far as i remember but couldnt find him

>I'm not even sure what your point is. Both characters did some things to save Lelouch, although C.C. did have more occasions. Is she somehow a better character because of that or what?
For all those mysticals power and immortality she didnt do more than an ordinary school girl.
>>
>>152406444
>For all those mysticals power and immortality she didnt do more than an ordinary school girl.
I wonder why they didnt abuse this knowledge, imagine everywhere zero went was actually cc while lelouch was somwhere off in the distance but looking and speaking through the helmet. and everytime "zero" would die it was actually cc and would come back as if eveyrthing was fine, basically making the symbol of zero immortal.
>>
>>152406371
>she justifies this by saying he never asked her.

That's some bullshit anon, and you know it. This whole "C.C. is a true loyal girl" shit needs to stop. And I don't say that to hate on her - I love C.C. because, like Lelouch, she's flawed and interesting.
>>
>>152406783
im not justifying it , im just saying how funny her response was even if that wasnt exactly how she said it. its like"yeah sorry" level of what the fuck
>>
im ready for more spinzaku
>>
>>152406444
>i dont remember the dialogs exactly but im pretty if CC wasnt there, the guards would let him go because he was a britanian student

Yeah, so? She caused the chain of events that ended up with Lelouch at the point of a gun. So did Lelouch himself by not muting his phone. In the end, she saved them both either way. Plus, he got banging superpowers out of it all.

>there wasnt even a slight hint she would go after him. Even less so she would have a zero costume at hand. This just like the other ass pulls in CG e.g. half of the ground being rigged with explosives just to even the odds for Lelouch

That was not a spare, that was the original costume which he opted not to take with him. As far as her going after him, it's not that far-fetched. Why would you need a hint of that possibility I cannot fathom.

>??

You say that getting captured by Viletta would be game over. So would be him getting killed on those numerous occasions.

>For all those mysticals power and immortality she didnt do more than an ordinary school girl.

Don't be fucking autistic, b. Shirley did save him that time. C.C. did save him, too, on a larger number of occasions, she also was with him almost for the entire duration of the entire series to help him manage his shit, pilot the mecha and whatnot. I'm not sure why you cannot grasp this. I also cannot quite understand why you're so intent on shitting on the character.
>>
>>152406783
>This whole "C.C. is a true loyal girl" shit needs to stop

this.
She wasnt loyal. She didnt even tell Lelouch everything about the geass. She just answered his questions. Things he could take into account if only she would have told him

She was clinging to Lelouch because she had nothing else to do
>>
>>152407096
>main girl
<doest do shit
>>
>>152405899
>she caused the danger in the first place.
What sort of bullshit is this? She's restrained by the government, stolen by terrorists while still restrained, and Lelouch happens to fall into the terrorist truck, and now you're seriously trying to pin that on her?
>>
>>152404943
fuck milly is THICK
>>
>>152407234
We're comparing the number of occasions on which those two characters have saved Lelouch's narrow ass, which is a quantifiable measure. In that regard, C.C. did indeed do shit. as I've demonstrated.

Go take your pills, retard, you don't seem to be able to think straight.
>>
>>152407380
for an anorexic show.
>>
>>152407356
they wanted to kill him because he was seen with her ergo he knew about some military secret.

If she wasnt there, they would let him go because he was britianian and not some getto eleven
>>
>>152407485
her biggest achievement in CG was eating so much pizza and not getting sick of it
>>
>>152407515
So in a normal show she would be fat.
>>
>>152387205
Fuck you, Mao was great. He showed Lelouch what he could become if he didn't manage both C.C. and the Geass well. The Euphinator asspull wasn't completely devoid of credibility because it had set Mao as a precedent
>>
>>152403138
You seriously have terrible sense for storytelling or writing if you think Code Geass was good.
>>
File: Nice.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nice.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>152368817
Just finished this.
Fuck that was good.
>>
>>152410095
get better tastes
>>
>>152376210
>is this not incest?
Why did he never tell anyone that the whole kill all japanese thing that happend in the first season was a fucked up joke.
Instead he just says, what's done is done and takes all the hate.
>>
>>152386243
>Cuck
>Kallen gets naked all the time, including in front of Shizaku
>CC only ever gets naked in a church with a nun and in Ledouche's room

you're the cuck kallenfag
>>
>>152410155
implying your taste is superior somehow.
>Look at this retard.
>>
>>152410155
See:
>>152410155
>>
>>152410281
you can easy tell by people's judgment on media like Code Geass.
>>
>>152410163
>is this not incest?

Do you have a point?

>Why did he never tell anyone that the whole kill all japanese thing that happend in the first season was a fucked up joke.

And how would he explain the part where he shot her?
>>
>>152410340
He could say that he started using that fucked up situation to his advantage, since there was nothing he could do to reverse the brainfuck he pulled on accidant.
>>
>>152410340
>Do you have a point?
I guess not.
>>
File: 1326944748282.jpg (202KB, 906x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326944748282.jpg
202KB, 906x482px
>>152410400
>I accidentally mind controlled your loved one to start a massacre, whoops!
>so I figured I might as well murder her and use the massacre to my own personal advantage and your disadvantage, and sully her memory forever
>so we're cool now, right?

I think I can spot some holes in this idea.
>>
>>152376210
Honestly, there are so many woman this guy had the potential to fuck and that was without the use of his brainfuck ability.
>>
>>152410504
I already know that. It's really fucked up. But isn't that better then making people believe that he did that on purpose. There were good moments when he could tell Suzaku the truth but kept saying that he did it on purpose.

Felt more like he was trying to punish himself.
>>
>>152410510
>there will never be an AU series where Lelouch stays a prince and fucks literally everyone, including Orange's imouto

>>152410666
>Felt more like he was trying to punish himself.

Well of course that was part of it.
>>
>>152410510
Lelouch is pure anon.
>>
>>152386979
wait, someone did?
>>
>>152411161
Well, Euphie. And Lelouch got some side boob when he shot her down at the end of season 1.
>>
>>152369051
>"Raaawr, who killed my mother?!!"
>He did.

>"This is for Nunnally's sake!"
>She opposes him.

>"I must avenge Shirley by wiping out Geass (except for mine) and kill that fucker Rolo!"
>Kills shitheaps of people except for her murderer, then is cool with the murderer after he sacrifices himself to his sake.
>"You know, geass is like a wish."

Lelouch is a card.
>>
>>152403264
>Plans actually mattered in r1, magic powers were kept to a minimum and unique
>the named pilots and their mechs are strong, but still have limits. The battles were tense
>Dual life in allows school characters to be of some use other than comedic fan service

>Part2 battles were naruto tier, just the red and white mech killing bunch of fodders and nuking down cities.
>Theres a legion of geass users
>The solution to being cornered by the chinese was pulling a new OP mech right out of his asshole.

The accident with Euphy was light years better than that asspull in the emperors's tomb. That's something saucegay would do with his eye.

R2 still has good moments and a excellently executed ending, but in no way is it a netter story than r1.
>>
>>152412181
Each season had a mix of plans with one or two clever elements and magical powers. The ratio changed, but they weren't so different.

Regarding the battles, they were basically following the same model as Gundam. That includes the power upgrade curve going a little crazy as time goes on. There are exceptions but the rule is that's generally gonna happen.

I will say the school stuff did seem more redundant in the second season, at least for those who had already seen the first. But that's the thing, they only did this for the new viewers.

I am not saying it's a better story.
>>
>>152412181
More Geass users being introduced wasn't that unexpected after Mao.
>>
Friendly reminder that Shirley's dad dies this year.
>>
>>152412157
His mother turned out to be a piece of shit.

He gave Nunnally a better future.

Rolo died anyway and was useful in the end.
>>
>>152412181
>>Plans actually mattered in r1, magic powers were kept to a minimum and unique
Fuck you, you piece of fucking shit. Unlike you, I just rewatched the series. Here is R1 in its entirety:

>RURUSHU: I HAVE MAGICALLY SET UP AN EXPLOSION IN ADVANCE THAT DESTROYS THE ENEMY ARMY
>SUZAK: I WILL SINGLE-HANDEDLY FOIL YOUR PLAN BECAUSE I AM A GOOD PILOT
>RURUSHU: I ESCAPE AT THE LAST MOMENT

every. single. time.

>>the named pilots and their mechs are strong, but still have limits. The battles were tense
They all went the same way.

-Kallen does okay against Suzaku, but cant beat him. Usually gets incapacitated at key moments
-Toudou is just a stand in for Kallen
-Suzaku is magical and can do anything he fucking wants, including destroying 100% of Lelouch's army effortlessly

There was no tension, because they all followed the same formula.

>>Dual life in allows school characters to be of some use other than comedic fan service
R2 has this two, you dumb faggot ass faggot.

>>Part2 battles were naruto tier, just the red and white mech killing bunch of fodders and nuking down cities.
I would punch you in your fucking face if I could. Literally kill yourself. Literally.

>>Theres a legion of geass users
Rolo is the only one that's even remotely an adversary regarding Geass, and only for an episode. R1, meanwhile, had like four Mao episodes. Fuck you.

>>The solution to being cornered by the chinese was pulling a new OP mech right out of his asshole.
Ha ha, like when he magically fell into the Gawain in R1 and escpaed with it then used it to fuck things up later? Seriously, fuck off and die.

R2 > R1

The idea that R2 is bad is a meme and we will NOT perpetuate it in 2017. You faggots are not welcome in Code Geass threads.

Get out.

Get the fuck out.

You're not wanted.
>>
>>152414495
>replying seriously
Lelouch is a joke. Can't even die properly.
>>
>>152414764
R2 was a trainwreck, learn to move on anon.
>>
>>152407589
But she had no hand in the fact that he was there, nor did she choose to be there herself. You can't blame her for getting abducted or for a random bystander getting into the truck.
>>
>>152414764
Not sure if act but,

>Tfw first time on /a/ and this fag is more autistic than your average /pol/tard

You disappoint me
>>
>>152416432
>>152416221
/a/ overreacted an shitposted to every twist in R2 when it was airing. Geass Sundays were a mess, as was the board. Somewhere in there, some idiot got the thought in his head

>BECAUSE /a/ IS A TRAINWRECK WHILE R2 IS AIRING R2 MUST ALSO BE A TRAINWRECK

It isn't. R2 is well-written and better than R1 in a lot of ways. But this meme that R2 was bad continued for several years after 2008. It's only in the last few years that people have forgotten about it, and we're not going to let a new group of shitposters try to force meme it again in time for R3.
>>
>>152416781
you wouldn't know what good writing is even if it was smacked across your head
>>
>>152368817
Not using his Geass to get Suzaku to his side after saving him.
>>
>>152368861
Get some fucking taste
>>
>>152416781
there's being delusional, and then there are hopeless cases like you
>>
>>152414764
Don't worry anon, R3 will surely fix the shit R2 caused and you'll be able to stop pretending to like R2 pretty soon.
>>
>>152413900
Their dates are not our dates.
>>
>>152417216
Not him, because he's a little delusional, but I think the show always had a mix of good and bad. R2 has a lot more weaker moments in general and yet also a couple of stronger ones too.
>>
Some of my favorite moments came from R2, like Jeremiah vs. Anya. Still, I won't argue that it didn't have serious issues. Taking Kallen, C.C., and Cornelia out of it for big stretches of the season was the blunder of the century.
>>
>>152387205
He brings more reality into Lelouch's situation. It shows that he's not special, and that overexerting his power can fuck him up. It's not about the likeability of the guy, it's about what he teaches. Surviving 20 million gunshots was bullshit, though.
>>
Suzaku single-handedly ruined this show for me.
>>
>>152368817
Better thing is to say what he actually did right since the whole show is run by him doing everything wrong which escalates as it goes on to the point where the world is gunning for his head.
>>
>>152418621
He didn't love Kallen so he is an idiot.
>>
>>152373573
>>152373916
She didn't forgive Lelouch in fact she told him to fuck off when he asked her for sympathy her final act of good came about because she saw the destruction her own creation caused and regretted it so sided with Lelouch in order to make amends and its what Euphie would wanted. Honestly she's one of the few characters in this piece of shit that actually got development and didn't bow down to Lelouch's faggotry without looking like an idiot in the process next to Suzaku and people hated her because of it.
>>
>>152418671
No you're an idiot for liking such a shitty character
>>
>>152418671
>He didn't love Kallen so he is an idiot.

Lelouch didn't really consciously love anyone else either, to be honest.
>>
>>152418861
Well, she really did go too far with the nuke.
>>
>>152418924
He loved Nunnally. Suzaku was his best friend and the only one he deemed worthy of taking care of her. Kallen is in his secondary circle of friends that he didn't want to involved in his life.
>>
>>152418901
Your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>152418951
She was a deranged psycho lesbian. What did you expect?
>>
>>152419001
Nunnally loved him too, but both of them only had sibling love for each other. Even then, he mostly stayed away from her and briefly tried to make Suzaku her knight.
>>
RRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHUUUUUU
>>
>>152419039
Expecting nothing and was disappointed.
>>
>>152418102
You're supposed to take pleasure in seeing him constantly BTFO.
>>
>>152419451
Wish I could but I don't.
>>
>>152418861
No, you're being an edgy faggot and are trying to self-insert your hatred for Lelouch onto Nina.

Nina has no development. She was a psycho bitch who did a complete 180 later, and she did bow down to Lelouch's dick and completely forgive him. On top of that, she even let herself get thrown in jail with the rest of his followers.

Lelouch completely won, and everyone recognizes his greatness, anon.
>>
File: monkey.png (763KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monkey.png
763KB, 1280x720px
>>152419516
>>152419451
>>
File: 1361467130205.png (72KB, 311x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361467130205.png
72KB, 311x355px
Could Lelouch have fucked the crazy out of Nina?

What if he had a threesome with her and Euphie?
>>
>>152418102
There's nothing sadder than letting a fictional character derail your enjoyment of a show.
>>152419451
And even this is wrong.
>>
>>152419001
After Suzaku betrayed Lelouch at the end of season one, he never wanted him touching Nunnally again. As for Kallen, she isn't his "secondary circle of friends". He cares about her so much that he doesn't want to just use her. He wants her to live her own life and be happy. Compare that to the nightmare fate that Suzaku got, having to live out the rest of his life in a mask, when all he really wants is to die. As far as Lelouch is concerned, Kallen deserves to be happy, whereas Suzaku deserves to be used.
>>
>>152419604
Not him, but if an annoying/bad character plays a big role on a show, I can see why someone would dislike the show because of this character.
>>
>>152419672
Here's a (you) Kallenfag
>>
>>152419672
such perfection
>>
>>152419697
Disliking a show for a single character is incredibly retarded which just goes to show that there's not much to the show if you let one character derail our enjoyment of it.
>>
>>152419697
It depends if the author realizes the character is annoying or not. Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter made you want to throw something at the wall, but that was intentional. She was supposed to get you angry. And it's satisfying to see her get what's coming to her.

Similarly, Suzaku is written in such a way that he doesn't have a leg to stand on. His values are obviously wrong and don't work in practice. You're supposed to get frustrated that he always ruins Lelouch's plans, and you're supposed to be happy that Suzaku has to suffer.
>>
File: benio.jpg (69KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
benio.jpg
69KB, 1024x575px
>>152419777
Or it means that that character is so bad they poison every good thing about it to the extent that you can't enjoy it. Pic related.
>>
>>152419672
>After Suzaku betrayed Lelouch at the end of season one, he never wanted him touching Nunnally again.
How does that factor into anything?
>As for Kallen, she isn't his "secondary circle of friends". He cares about her so much that he doesn't want to just use her. He wants her to live her own life and be happy
Right like all his secondary friends who never knew the true him. Kallen is just a notch below Rivalz in the totem pole of people in Lelouch's life.
>Compare that to the nightmare fate that Suzaku got, having to live out the rest of his life in a mask, when all he really wants is to die.
Yeah...that's what he wanted. That was the point of Zero's Requiem which was a pact between two people who trusted each other enough to carry out a dangerous plan that would lead them down a path of no return.
>>152419842
And this is entirely wrong as well. Hell Suzaku was a popular character in the show.
>>
File: IMG_1792.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1792.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>152418671
>he didn't love Kallen so he's an idiot
Why would he when he had such an obviously superior girl with him the whole time?
>>
File: 1480047526781.jpg (64KB, 485x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480047526781.jpg
64KB, 485x563px
>>152419777
depends how much one character is around and how much better other characters are

there is so much to watch and do why spend time being annoyed even a little
>>
>>152419959
>And this is entirely wrong as well. Hell Suzaku was a popular character in the show.
Suzaku was the antagonist. If you don't understand that, you need to go back to high school. The show is literally (not figuratively) written in such a way that you're meant to root FOR Lelouch and AGAINST Suzaku.
>>
>>152419962
asked
>>152419982
answered
>>
>>152419889
No it just means that you're autistic and that the show was not good to begin with if a single character can ruin it. This is also besides the point that retards like you don't know the difference between a badly written character and you not liking the character.
>>152419982
>depends how much one character is around and how much better other characters are
The amount of good characters in Code Geass is minimal to begin with. I know you're not going to use likability into this because the bulk of Code Geass characters were unlikable.
>>
>>152420006
>Suzaku was the antagonist. If you don't understand that, you need to go back to high school.
I really don't want to get drawn into this autismfest, but you're retarded.
>>
>>152420006
>Suzaku was the antagonist
Nope he was the deuteragonist
>>
>>152420006
>Suzaku was the antagonist.
Deuteragonist actually.
> The show is literally (not figuratively) written in such a way that you're meant to root FOR Lelouch and AGAINST Suzaku.
That's like saying in Death Note you're suppose to root for Light. and against L.
>>
>>152420112
You're definitely rooting for Lelouch more than for Light, though.
>>
>>152420112
That's different, because Light was the protagonist villain and L was the antagonist hero.

>>152420075
The antagonist is the character that opposes the protagonist and tries to prevent him from achieving his goals. There's no one in the show that fits that description more accurately than Suzaku.
>>
>>152420006
>The show is literally (not figuratively) written in such a way that you're meant to root FOR Lelouch and AGAINST Suzaku.
Man, you are stupid. Lelouch is written like a villain.
>>
>>152420043
>I know you're not going to use likability into this because the bulk of Code Geass characters were unlikable.

That's your opinion. Likability is always completely subjective.
>>
File: 1480402001626.png (409KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480402001626.png
409KB, 900x506px
>>152420043
sometimes one character is good enough reason to watch
>>
>>152420220
>the person second in importance to the protagonist in a drama.

Yeah I think you need to shut up now.
>>
>>152420112
Actually, that is the point. The show was made to root for Lelouch against Suzaku. This is literally word of god. There are Suzaku followers who always supported him, not just at the end, but they are few and far between.
>>
>>152420257
Pic unrelated
>>152420220
>>152420281
No is not especially since Lelouch was written so that he would be the villain in any other show.
>>
File: smudge lelouch.png (238KB, 640x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smudge lelouch.png
238KB, 640x448px
>>152420221
>what is an anti-hero
>>
>>152420281
>This is literally word of god.
Shit that came from ass isn't word of god
>>
>>152420220
>Light was the protagonist villain and L was the antagonist hero
I hate the troper speak shit. It's like people can't handle the protagonist not being all heroic. Antihero already fits all that.
>>
>>152420257
that's not orange
>>
>>152420353
It's your loss. Suzaku's name is not up there for a reason.
>>
>>152420244
>Likability is always completely subjective.
Not really. A character can be written to be unlikable. Whether you like the character or not is irrelevant to the author's intention.
>>
>>152420112
>That's like saying in Death Note you're suppose to root for Light. and against L.
Not really. Lelouch isn't very heroic, but he's certainly got better goals than the rule-the-world-by-terror-just-because that Light's rapidly devolve into. He's also much less of an unmitigated asshole. Actually, now that I think about it, Schneizel's goals are probably the closest to Light's, though he's also nowhere near as much of a dick as Light.
>>
>>152420314
But in THIS show, the audience is meant to follow Lelouch and cheer for him. The intended presentation and perspective doesn't treat him like a villain.
>>
>>152420398
Kallen is even more loyal than orange.
>>
>>152420458
>he's also nowhere near as much of a dick as Light.

I don't know anon. You're talking about a man that nuked most of his family and his home city, had another sister shot, and was preparing to leave yet another sister to die.
>>
File: 1481870665654.png (3KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481870665654.png
3KB, 450x450px
>>152368861
>I'm on episode 5 of this, and it's boring as shit.
>Code Geass
>Boring as shit
No, I don't believe you. Code Geass is anything except boring. Amazing? Totally shit? Stupid? Genius? Whatever you choose to call it, it is not boring by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>152420338
A protagonist who lacks conventional heroic qualities. Examples are characters like Lelouch, who behave like villains and sometimes are villains.
>>
>>152420434
My loss for not listening to your bullshit? Okay
>>152420458
>, but he's certainly got better goals than the rule-the-world-by-terror-just-because that Light's rapidly devolve into
Not really. Hell that was the entire point of him losing everything and the mirror images between Charles and Schneizel was that he was no different from them because they all use extreme methods to get what they want because it was what they believe was for the greater good, you only think Lelouch's actions were better because he was given the focus but the show doesn't actually portray him as being in the right in fact it does the opposite.
>He's also much less of an unmitigated asshole
You only think that way due to his attachment to his friends but Lelouch had no problems killing masses of people for his goal. That's literally no different from Light.
>>
>>152420376
An antihero is a character who does heroic things, but possesses negative qualities not traditionally associated with heroes. Light doesn't fit, because he doesn't do heroic things. He murders people in cold blood to protect himself and wants to rule over the world as a despot.
>>
>>152420529
You mean Schneizel?

>>152420602
No different from Light? You're not serious.
>>
>>152420468
>But in THIS show, the audience is meant to follow Lelouch and cheer for him.
Not really. Lots of shows exist where you're not intended to cheer for the protagonist and hat's not the intended presentation at all.
> and perspective doesn't treat him like a villain.
The last arc
>>
>>152420493
That bitch knows nothing of loyalty. She just wants to suck a dick that provide her the revolution she wants, that's where her loyalty ends.

Orange has been in heaven and hell, he experienced the joy of his loyalty being rewarded, the bitterness of his loyalty brought into question by his failures, but he never wavered. He stood still, he was determined to be loyal to the very end, and he was loyal to the point of letting his master die in order to fulfill his wishes.

You will never compare based Orange with a harlot that just wants her 15 minutes of fame again
>>
>>152404620
>suzaku is a better pilot than kallen
Suzaku is better than her. He lost the last fight because he needed to "die" and well her mech was superior.
>>
>>152420663
Now you're just trolling and I have no time for that shit.
>>
>>152420645
So Light didn't kill masses of people who came in his way now? Okay. Actually scratch that Light selectively killed people while Lelouch just killed whoever was in his way.
>>
>>152420112
Didn't everyone celebrate L's defeats?
>>
>>152420645
>You mean Schneizel?

Yes.
>>
>>152420705
Here's a (you) since that's really all you're getting at this point.
>>152420720
No? Hell L was more popular character than Light it was Mello and Near who people hated.
>>
File: 1480428142882.png (306KB, 704x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480428142882.png
306KB, 704x400px
>>152420679
did you even watch the show?

Kallen was loyal to ideas, not any person
>>
>>152420720
L was more popular than Light. I love how the creators of DN had to literally say "You people are retarded for thinking Light is right I just wanted to make a story about a cool villain"
>>152420694
You're an idiot.
>>
>>152420602
>Not really. Hell that was the entire point of him losing everything and the mirror images between Charles and Schneizel was that he was no different from them because they all use extreme methods to get what they want because it was what they believe was for the greater good, you only think Lelouch's actions were better because he was given the focus but the show doesn't actually portray him as being in the right in fact it does the opposite.

Lelouch WAS better than Charles and Schneizel, because he gave people what they wanted, not what he thought was best for them. Lelouch understood that people don't just want peace; they want progress.

>You only think that way due to his attachment to his friends but Lelouch had no problems killing masses of people for his goal. That's literally no different from Light.
Lelouch went after military targets. The civilians who died because of him were casualties of war. He never wanted any of them to be killed.
>>
>>152379587
more like a goudere
still tied for best boy though
>>
>>152420821
>Lelouch WAS better than Charles and Schneizel,
>because he gave people what they wanted
Considering that the world was after his head? No.
>Lelouch went after military targets.
Nope and even if that was true that doesn't make it any better. He retaliated against anyone who opposed him.
>>
>>152420493
>>152420679
>>152420757
>Kallen's character poem "Yuukyou Seishunka" that came with the Code Geass Complete Best CD reveals she had fallen in love with Lelouch through her devotion to him and that if he had told her that he loves her, even if it was a lie, during their scene together at turn 22 where she asked him what she meant to him and why he told her to live on previously, she would have "followed him to hell". Knowing that she would do precisely that was the reason Lelouch remained silent, as he wanted Kallen to live on. She then declares that it wasn't just because of that she fell in love with him.
>>
>>152418671
>callen
vomit.jpg
>>
>>152420757
That's what I meant when I said that's where her loyalty ends.
You can't compare ideals to people. Ideas won't feed you, won't call you for your birthday, won't ask how are you feeling, won't even make you angry at them, they don't even change that much.
True loyalty is to people who's feeling come and go, with hearts that can be pure light or pure darkness. The true test of loyalty is to follow an individual willing to turn the world upside down for something greater than ideals, and that is, the people itself.
Thinking that standing for ideals compares to standing for people is Hillary-ous.
>>
>>152420810
I don't care about lazy cosplayers I cheered at that ep you know the one
>>
>>152420631
>An antihero is a character who does heroic things
No, that's comic book crap and a contradiction of the term. An antihero is a protagonist who lacks noble or heroic qualities. He/she can be
'morally ambiguous', plain ol' villainous, or something else like misanthropic, selfish, or cowardly. Light fits the bill as much as Lelouch, as would Shinji Ikari.

Also Light's evil actions arguably produced good results. You don't have to think it's justified but it's there, even if it's not important to the central conflict of the story.
>>
Why the hell do people even like C.C
>>
>>152420909
see loyalty!
>>
>>152420992
She is best
>>152421029
>strong and independent woman who fights for honor and ideals
>Wooooow willed women are awesome
>she likes lelouch enough to betray everything
>Waaaaaahhhhh kallen is such a lovely girl awesome
Callencucks are fucking idiots.
>>
>>152421150
oh like anyone without plothax can overcome geass power
>>
>>152420991
If a character's goals are villainous, the character is a villain. An antihero, by comparison, necessarily has to be working towards something heroic.

>character is fighting against an oppressive regime and isn't afraid to kill people - sometimes even innocent people - in order to topple that regime
antihero

>character murders innocent people in cold blood to protect himself and desires to become god of the new world
villain
>>
>>152421150
Can you explain why she's best without resorting to maymays
>>
>>152406868
>>152406783
First off Lelouch was just pretending to be getting revenge for his mom and sister but in reality he did everything for his own reasons and CC knew this and let him do it.
Secondly CC knew what kinda person Marianne was and didn't ruin his ideals about her. Ironically it was Lelouch himself who killed both Marianne and Charles, remember?
And well CC had her own agenda as well.
Lelouch never blamed CC for anything, because he understood this as well. Suzaku too knew this.
CC was loyal to in a way that he would get the most out of his journey until to the end. He wanted to change the world and she helped him constantly. That's why they call each other as their accomplices not as their parents/siblings/kids etc.
>>
>>152407199
t. butthurt kallencuck
>>
>>152421484
>in reality he did everything for his own reasons
Which are?
>>
>>152421453
of course not
>>
>>152421523
To change the world because it was boring him.
>>
Reminder: do not reply to shippers or people who use the word "cuck".
>>
>>152421575
Fuck off, he did it all for his imouto.
>>
File: 1484445248886.png (32KB, 470x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484445248886.png
32KB, 470x512px
>>152372138
>that scene when Shirly is dying and LeLouch commands her to live... while holding back tears

It was TTGL final episode feels all over again
>>
>>152421565
>>152421453
Good banter, cute face and delicious body, nice setting about her being uncaring on the surface but kind on the inside. Willing to sacrifice herself for her man/accomplice as well.
Her kuudere/tsundere tendencies are sweet.
And she is a character that managed to get some based illusts like ccreayus to keep providing fanart for her for like 10 years constantly.
>>
>>152420533
Wow it must suck to have such crippling autism where you can't understand why other people might not enjoy something/find something boring.
>>
>>152421484
>CC knew what kinda person Marianne was and didn't ruin his ideals about her.

Yes, better that than tell him and prevent him from wasting his geass and murdering people who didn't need to die to try to find out.

>And well CC had her own agenda as well.

Exactly, that was the reason she didn't tell him. I'm not criticizing C.C., I'm criticizing the retards who blindly post about how she was so loyal, because they are too stupid to understand nuance.
>>
File: 1480403733225.jpg (29KB, 210x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480403733225.jpg
29KB, 210x380px
>>152421704
exactly right about kallen but what about cc
>>
>>152419672
Lelouch wanted Miley and Rivalz to live as well. Kallen is not special on that side.
Lelouch shared his concerns and responsibilities with Suzaku and CC but wanted Kallen and others to live their own lives.
Lelouch always I mean always favorited and trusted more in Suzaku and that was why Kallen was butthurt.
>>
>>152421435
More troper/comic book shit. If the protagonist is arguably a villain, the character is an antihero by definition. Both of those are antiheroes as both are the opposite of conventionally heroic.

You neglect understanding an antihero doesn't have to do anything particularly heroic or villainous (off the top of my head: Meursault and The Underground Man). You neglect a willingness to kill innocents for your aims is considered villain think by many; in fact, your description of an antihero can perfectly fit a terrorist, as they believe they're fighting against the evil American and Western empires and their actions are ultimately justified.

Lastly, though it may seem lost to the fans, even Lelouch sees himself as dark colors. It should be obvious by the ending where he's playing the supervillain role by being a humongous asshole.
>>
>>152420529
Yeah, but Schneizel for one didn't actually kill Cornelia, for another restrained himself from killing the Black Knights just because, and finally wasn't doing it all out of some egomaniacal god complex. He's still a nutter who needed to be stopped, but he's not as malevolently edgy as Light.

>>152420602
> Hell that was the entire point of him losing everything and the mirror images between Charles and Schneizel was that he was no different from them
Except he clearly fucking was. Charles and Marianne cared only about themselves. Schneizel cared not at all for himself, and barely for anyone else, he was the autist king. Lelouch had strong both selfish and non-selfish desires.

>You only think that way due to his attachment to his friends but Lelouch had no problems killing masses of people for his goal. That's literally no different from Light.
I'm ~70% sure this is bait, but whatever, I'll assume it's not. You're being reductionist as fuck, just because two people both kill a lot for their goals doesn't make them exactly the same, you autist. Yes, Lelouch had an attachment to his friends and to others, and no, you can't just dismiss that - that makes him less of an ass than someone who doesn't. He also has many more problems with his own actions and their results than Light does. He also self-sacrificed (albeit R3 ultimately seems to mitigate that, but still), whereas Light cared only about himself right to his sobbing end.
>>
>>152421612
LeLouch is a siscon. LeLouch x Nunnaly is the only pairing which is why he never touched the other girls.
>>
>>152421769
>Yes, better that than tell him and prevent him from wasting his geass and murdering people who didn't need to die to try to find out.
Like I ve said already, she knew that Lelouch was doing his rebellion for his own sake. He was just pretending to be doing it for revenge.
He wasn't even that happy that Marianne was actually "alive"
He killed them himself as well.
CC knew that and just let him have his fun.
If you watch the episode where he btfo charles again he pretty much confesses to suzaku about it being just an excuse.
>>
>>152421947
>he never touched the other girls
Try actually watching the series before you talk about it next time.
>>
>>152421907
>Schneizel for one didn't actually kill Cornelia

OK. Let's assume that wasn't purely by luck. And the other dozens and dozens members of his family and millions of people in Pendragon?

>for another restrained himself from killing the Black Knights just because

He specifically said in the final battle that he was seriously thinking about nuking them all right there and then, but decided that he didn't want to move too fast right now. He was clearly planning on murdering them all sooner rather than later.

>wasn't doing it all out of some egomaniacal god complex

Didn't he tell Cornelia that he needed to become a god?

>he's not as malevolently edgy as Light.

Well sure, he's a different kind of evil. I'm just not convinced he's less evil than Light, you know?
>>
>>152421792
Nah kallen is not like that, sorry.
She betrayed lelouch twice already.
>>
File: 1480405299741.png (887KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480405299741.png
887KB, 640x960px
>>152421855
>dark colors
that's why we go pink
>>
>>152421965
Now explain her reporting to Marianne what Lelouch was doing. How was that for Lelouch's sake too?
>>
File: monopoly.png (100KB, 292x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monopoly.png
100KB, 292x290px
>>152421855
>so incredibly, autistically retarded that he can't understand the concept of a protagonist who is the villain of the story
Go back to high school.

Go directly to high school.

Do not pass Go.

Do not collect $200.
>>
>>152403138
>I could even order you to dance naked
We narrowly missed incest end for Code Geass. Fuck.
>>
>>152368817
He called that guy Orange after he specifically asked him not to.
>>
>>152421994
>Well sure, he's a different kind of evil. I'm just not convinced he's less evil than Light, you know?
Stop trying to force this. Lelouch is unarguably a good guy.

>takes the blame for everything that happens, even when a lot of it wasn't his fault
>cares about people close to him and fights his hardest to protect them
>sacrifices himself to give humanity a better future
>has the power to do horrible things to pretty much everyone, but holds back
>>
>>152421994
>Let's assume that wasn't purely by luck
Didn't she say something to the effect of "he couldn't kill me in the end?"
> And the other dozens and dozens members of his family and millions of people in Pendragon?
I'm not arguing he was a nice guy, just that he was better than Light. I don't think Light near the end would have hesitated to kill literally anyone just to save his own skin, whereas Schneizel is trying to kill them for the ostensible greater good and still has some minor misgivings.

> but decided that he didn't want to move too fast right now
>Didn't he tell Cornelia that he needed to become a god?
Fuck, maybe I'm just misremembering stuff. I do vaguely remember the second one now that you mention it, although I don't think it was really the same egotistical way as Light took it. The first one I don't remember, though, I only remember him contemplating wiping them out and then saying he shouldn't get greedy, nothing that would suggest he was actually going to do it later. I mean, he was planning to annihilate a few billion people just to start, so I don't see why rushing one minor bit would have mattered. I interpreted that as him straying toward the edgy side (just like he strayed a bit toward the sentimental side with Cornelia) and holding himself back.
>>
>>152422139
We're talking about Schneizel, not Lelouch.
>>
>>152421907
Lelouch cared about the human race, unlike Light. Light initially had good intentions, but quickly forgot about that and just wanted to be king. Lelouch, meanwhile, never had any desire to rule over people. Not once. His ideal life would be going to school with Nunnally and the student council, in a world without Britannia. Lelouch only ever took up arms because of the oppressive, tyrannical regime controlling the planet. Light, meanwhile, forced himself on a relatively peaceful world with the weak justification of going after petty criminals.
>>
>>152422067
>so incredibly mentally handicapped he can't understand simple things spoonfed to him and retaliates with typical retard fashion
How ironic, that was all high school level too. Maybe you should have paid attention instead of jacking off to your edgelord terrorist fantasies.

No worries, you didn't disappoint me, anon.
>>
>>152422243
See >>152422190
You are saying things that aren't related at all.
>>
>>152422139
>Stop trying to force this. Lelouch is unarguably a good guy.

I'm talking about Schneizel. If you can't follow along, best not to post at all.
>>