[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever got so mad over anime or manga that you have broken something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: utawarerumono.jpg (99KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
utawarerumono.jpg
99KB, 619x619px
Ever got so mad over anime or manga that you have broken something?

Mine is pic related. The ending caused me destroy a living room table, tv-remote control and my second wii controller.
>>
Control yourself, you ape
>>
>>152357671
Can't help it. And zero fucking regret.
>>
That's pathetic, OP
>>
>>152357555
>destroying stuff because of chinese moonman literature
really now? that's pretty embarassing.
>>
>>152357555
Because they changed things form the VN or just cause it was bad?
>>
>>152357555
I'm still raging about Suzuka's ending.

I've never been retarded enough to not being able to control myself and have a chimpout like you, though.
>>
>destroying your property over chinese cartoons, even a bad one like utawarerumono

I bet your mom bought those
>>
>>152357927
Not him, but both. The threads hated the director by the end because of how badly he handled it.
>>
>>152357671
>Control yourself, you ape
Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens) are the only extant members of Hominina tribe (or human tribe), a branch of the tribe Hominini belonging to the family of great apes.
>>
I won't break any of my shit in a fit of rage but I got so mad over Nana that I almost broke my screen. I just stood there crying like a little bitch saying "fuck you cunt" to absolutely noone every 2 minutes. What a huge slut Hachiko is, fuck you you fucking cunt.
>>
>>152357555
Are you talking about how they ended it in comparison to the game or you didnt like the cliffhanger?

The false mask anime is a not very good adaption of the game.

Luckily, the false mask game is likely getting localized
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.