[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would they get along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1452476012693.jpg (99KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1452476012693.jpg
99KB, 750x714px
Would they get along?
>>
>>152355806
Why do you care?

All those shows were kyoani's worst.

Kayne was a good protag though
>>
>>152355842
>amagi brilliant park
>kyoani's worst
How is life without taste?
>>
Didn't watch Musaigen, but I can totally see Shinka not wanting to be in the same room with Sento for very long.
>>
>>152355842
Wow, is this the holy trinity of worst KyoAni shows?
>>
>>152355881
KnK was their best show though because of the Idol episode.

WHEN WILL KYOANI MAKE AN IDOL SHOW
>>
OP you make me suffer
There is this girl from Kyoani that I'd love to see interacting with another girl from another studio but I know that it will never happen
>>
>>152356028
Mai has a fairly strong temper but unless the person she is interacting with is being deliberately rude to her or a pervert then she has no problem getting along with anyone regardless of their personality.
>>
File: key.jpg (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
1MB, 850x1200px
Here's a better thought: Nagisa, Rin, and Kotori go out together to have fun. It's obvious that Kotori has to babysit the other two, but how would it go?
>>
>>152356028
Why?
>>
>>152358753
Shinka is very impatient with odd people which Sento is the epitome of. Sento is also socially awkward and only interested in her job which means that she is most likely not interested in interacting with Shinka. Shinka has a very agitating personality and Sento doesn't respond well to any agitation.

They both have few reasons to interact with each other and whatever interaction they would have would lead to Shinka quickly losing her patience.
>>
File: 1470855144676.gif (245KB, 145x233px)
1470855144676.gif
245KB, 145x233px
>>152359309
Very reasonable answer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.