[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concrete Revolutio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: What.jpg (91KB, 1618x910px)
What.jpg
91KB, 1618x910px
I don't get this shit at all. I'm really having trouble wondering if this is all just nonsense or actually thought provoking.

>I hate beasts cause there's a beasts inside me
>What are beasts, are they inherently evil?
>Is it human responsibility to take care of them, or can we just kill them off?

>We got this monster who has none literally nothing wrong and has been peacefully making his way through the town
>We're going to still try and kill him though because...
>Oh also we can't be seen taking him out cause it'll piss off the students but we still openly show we're trying to blow up the trains on him
>Then for some reason the peaceful supporters set him off on a rampage because...they're sick of trying to be peaceful?

I don't fucking get it.
>>
File: 669usfR.jpg (165KB, 1618x910px) Image search: [Google]
669usfR.jpg
165KB, 1618x910px
Oh sorry, forgot I need to include a meme to get replies.

>What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
>>152345044
This anime is supposed to portray the clash between the different ideals so Justice vs Peace vs freedom by the three different parties, the government, the superhero organisation and student movement.
>>
JUSTICE and what they suppose to be.Shit is complicated when you have people manipulating behind too.
>>
>>152345044
I can explain at least a little the rampage; it's supposed to be revealing the hypocrisy of the monster lovers. They are really no better than the government and the bureau in the sense they're really more taking their problems out on whomever they can blame.

Monsters aren't the enemy, but we want this one to destroy things to show how serious and angry we are; that's the idea the students have and they're completely unaware of the irony.

Really the show is a bit of a trainwreck, but I think that bit at least made some good sense. I thought it was a commentary on student activism, where people march and protest and even sometimes riot for cause, but present no solutions. The monster lovers were protesting to be appeased, not for the sake of the monsters or any substantive change.

That's what I got out of it at least.
>>
>>152345044
Have you finished it yet?
>>
>>152346068
No, and I know I should before bringing it up on /a/ but it's just bugging the crap out of me, I can't move passed it.
>>152346056
I see, I figured that they did it because they saw the goverment trying to blow him up, but I still don't understand their motivation for trying to blow him up to begin with.

Did they think that sooner or later he would have freaked out, or because they assumed the radio guy was secretly planning to use him for evil at some point?

Why did they bother using the train to make it seem like an accident if they just outright began to fight him anyway?
>>
>>152346316
The idea was to not make it so the students seemed in the right. It was a PR thing. If the monster died in an "accident" they could spin in well enough, or if they ended up trying to fight it after it went berserk. The one thing they couldn't do is stage a confrontation with themselves as the aggressor.

The truth was that the monster lovers were trying to force a confrontation anyways. It's not even necessarily that they were evil, they just decided they'd try to abuse the leverage the monster granted them. They were lashing out because they were discontented. It's easier to make noise and cause destruction than it is to solve your problems. Basically, unrest with the government turned to violence when the people found they had the capability to fight, even if fighting wouldn't solve anything.

This isn't just or right, but it's not necessarily evil either. This ambiguity is a bit of a sticking point in the series where what's "good" or "evil" isn't simple or easy to handle.
>>
>>152346583
I see
Thanks anon

Justice within people vs the goverment where the goverment isn't cartoonishly evil is refreshing.
>>
>>152346316
Compare it to the police cracking down on Student marches. They do it because it threatens the current social order
>>
>>152346316
>because they assumed the radio guy was secretly planning to use him for evil at some point?
Not really, monsters are dangerous and that's it. They shouldn't be allowed.

>Why did they bother using the train to make it seem like an accident if they just outright began to fight him anyway?
They did say outright say this. The government fighting against students is always seen bad, you can't have them beating up civilians fighting for something that is currently a popular trend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.