[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eureka Seven AO Final Episode: One More Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: cha_3.png (135KB, 516x502px) Image search: [Google]
cha_3.png
135KB, 516x502px
No one asked this, but here it is

http://www.sammy.co.jp/japanese/product/pachislot/2016/eurekaao/episode/

Part A:
https://youtu.be/cr4LDj1EIbk

Part B til Part D will be streamed every weeks, from January 24th til February 7th.
>>
I can't imagine it's going to be anything good. The story has already been told
>>
>>152308614
I don't care as long France wins
>>
>>152308614
What is going on?
>>
Didn't bother with it after I finished the main show.

Did I miss the main show stream?
>>
>>152308614
They're adding an epilogue after all these years?

Guess BONES needs to line shit up for another sequel.
>>
>>152308883
New final episode alongside an AO pachinko announcement. Well, it can't be any worse than the existing ending.
>>
>>152308939
>alongside an AO pachinko announcement
What the fuck is up with these anime themed Pachinko machines? wouldn't that be like Slot machines based on super heroes in America?
>>
The ending was the least of this shows worries
>>
>>152308999
Nah, the whole show had problems but the ending was the biggest fuck you.
>>
>>152309050
I already forgot what the ending was.

AO was bad but also bland as fuck.
>>
>>152309141
Ao stuck in the time traveling nirvash with Truth as his on board AI. He ends up in a time period were everything played out better for everyone but Ao was never present and nobody would've known him.

It ends with him arriving, we get any real ending for any of the characters and everything everyone went through was retconned out anyways.
>>
>>152308970
What's cooler
>Regular slot machine
Or
>Themed slot machine which plays video and cool shit from a series you like
>>
>>152309241
Honestly, I can't see myself ever playing a slot machine so I couldn't say.
>>
some company once brought a pachislot machine to a con i was at

i tried it and got a seizure
>>
>>152308614
I wish they'd just make another season that completely ignores everything in AO.
>>
>>152309485
The rumor said BONES is currently working on Eureka Seven original series compilation movie (with new/extra cut scenes).
>>
>>152309141
AO wanted to be Evangelion, and failed hard.
>>
>>152309577
Pretty all mecha shows who aren't Gundam try to be it.
>>
>>152309518
Oh god, not another Pocketful of Rainbows, no one deserves to go through that hell again
>>
Kekkai Sensen was only the beginning. BRAVO BONES
>>
>>152308614
I want to get off Studio Bones wild ride.
>>
>>152308939
>Well, it can't be any worse than the existing ending.

When will you people learn to not underestimate Bones?
>>
>>152310356
???
>>
>>152309518
Another one? This must be a joke.
>>
>>152310751
I don't actually understand, why don't they try to get everyone who made the first seasons of the shows they make a sequel? Is it because they try to be cheap assholes?
>>
File: hey kid wanna ss?.jpg (54KB, 585x329px) Image search: [Google]
hey kid wanna ss?.jpg
54KB, 585x329px
>>152308614
Why? Didn't the ending of AO retcon itself?

This unnecessary sequel was universally hated, so why dig it back up?
>>
>>152310258
It might be ok if they're compilation movies in the same style as the Gundam movies, alternatively they could become a clusterfuck like ANT
>>
>>152312640
At least ANT didn't completely destroy the characterization of nice characters, I still can't understand what kind of logic proccess makes someone transform characters in fucking atemped rapists who shoot the MC and that convoluted bullshit about them aging too fast was so nonsensical
>>
>>152310484
New original mecha anime when?
>>
>>152312707
it was called captain earth and it was shit
>>
Thank Allah I realized after Pinker than Loli to never watch a Bones s2.
>>
File: 1348619460334.jpg (599KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
1348619460334.jpg
599KB, 1000x811px
>>152308614
i guess she finally did it.
>>
Damn, just show Eureka and Renton having seks or going on wacky adventures.
>>
>>152312738
Need a new one
>>
Only good part of AO
>>
>>152313143
Hey now, time travelling scientist Renton was also cool.
The only good thing besides "420 blaze scub coral" episode.
>>
I'm kinda intrigued by this, actually.

Maybe they can give a proper explanation on why the scub coral has changed while giving Ao a happy ending.

Or maybe give us a sequel hook. If that happens, I wish that they would bring Dai Sato back to fix this whole mess.
>>
>>152314440
>bones
>proper explanation
>>
>>152314783
The original series dedicated nearly a whole cour to explain the scub coral.
>>
>>152315172
the original series had 50 episodes and was made 10 years ago
>>
Wait, what
They actually regret AO's ending so bad that they're re-doing it entirely?
>>
Is this gonna lead to a season 3?
>>
>>152316258
No, but compilation movie of original series with new sakuga scenes is coming. Around spring or summer this year maybe.
>>
>>152316412
Can you say for sure it's not? The fact they're releasing a compilation movie of the original makes me feel like there'll be a S3 even more. Seems like the kind of thing you'd do before announcing one. I mean, it's what Code Geass is doing right now in preparation for the sequel, for example.
>>
Maybe this will fix it?
>>
>>152316673
The source come from producer in Sunrise, he's had some connection with mecha animator and that's how he heard about this project. It's supposed to be released last year (?) but the production isn't finished on time so they had to delay it to this year. Also, this new episode is actually done one year ago.

Also that sunrise producer is kinda busy with gundam origin so he can't dig more info about this, but from what he heard it's compilation movie. Dunno if BONES is still hiding secrets.
>>
>>152308614
Stop making me remember AO was a thing. Never should have had different writers work on the fucking sequel.
>>
Can we all agree that Ao's teammates were the only good part of the show? Fleur and Elena were both great. Naru was an awful character, almost worse than Truth.
>>
I'm still mad that France didn't win.
She was a qt
>>
>>152308614
Who cares about what happens after the last episode? Everything that happened has been reset into non-existence and the characters in the retcannoned universe are technically complete strangers who nobody gives a fuck about.
>>
>>152317146
We didn't even know if she won or not, she was chasing after Ao and her fate was left unknown.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.