[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So everyone agrees that the second season was great, right? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 81155l.jpg (174KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
81155l.jpg
174KB, 434x600px
So everyone agrees that the second season was great, right? I thought the drama was going to be too much after the first 5 or so episodes but then I noticed that I was actually really invested with the characters.

Finding out more of everyone's backstory was great. Getting to know asuka and seeing her and kumiko's relationship grow was definitely the highlight. Kukiko evolving from someone who is always standing on the sidelines to someone who has the guts to put her real feelings out there was incredibly satisfying.

It kind of sucks that we didn't get to hear their national performance but that'll be for next season.
>>
>>152304931
>everyone agrees
why is that important?
>>
>So everyone agrees that the second season was great, right?
No.
What made the show good, was the relationship between Reina and Kumiko. The secound season threw that out the window.
They were being really close friends with a hint that they liked eachother as more than that in the first season. At least it was clear that Kumiko had romantic feelings for Reina.
And then in the secound season they hardly interacted with eachother at all, and Kumiko suddenly just liked Asuka instead.

Secound season was shit.
>>
>>152305112
>>>/tumblr/
>>
I dunno I couldn't finish season one so I ended up watching the recap movie. But I really liked season 2. It's probably the best anime last season though the season was pretty shit in general. So yes season 2 is better.
>>
>>152305112
The show isn't for your Yuri fantasies. I'll give you that there was plenty of Yuri bait in the first season but the second season grew up and had a different plot that could stand on its own legs.

We even got to see more of taki's backstory and watch Reina grow with it.

The whole point was mending ties, saying goodbye to seniors, and being honest with yourself so you won't have regrets. I wouldn't call half a school year/season "suddenly" either.

It was a great second season because it took the themes of the first season and expanded on them.
>>
It was shit.
>>
So wait, the yuri bait was just bait? Well shit, I don't wanna watch it now.
>>
File: nothin personnel...kid.jpg (185KB, 731x425px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel...kid.jpg
185KB, 731x425px
i rike it
>>
I do. The Mizore and Reina arcs still aren't very good, but Mizore's did its job of establishing Kumiko's passivity, and then Asuka's arc was just the best.

S1 was stronger as a whole but S2 had better payoff. I loved them about the same.
>>
>>152305402
It was bait with reina, Asuka won in the anime
>>
>>152306576
>>152305402
The only lesbians in Eupho are Mizore and Nozomi.
>>
>>152306634
>Implying kumiko and asuka arent
>forgetting natsuki and ribbons
>>
File: 1483500687551.jpg (107KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483500687551.jpg
107KB, 1280x1440px
>if Hibike had been yuri we could have gotten the second coming of Tamao vs Shizuma
>>
>>152306634
Mizore maybe. Nozomi looks as if she feels like she's taking care of a special needs child
>>
>>152306662
None of the girls you listed are lesbians.
>>
s2 sucked compared to s1. It honestly soured me on the series and I hope they don't make a season 3.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.