[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it bother you that anime gets CPR completely wrong? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Does it bother you that anime gets CPR completely wrong? The only purpose of chest compressions and rescue breaths is to keep the patient alive until the AED arrives. Also the AED (defibrillator) does not revive people. It stops cardiac arrest (irregular pulsing of the heart). Honestly everyone should learn CPR and how to use an AED in school, because knowing this can actually save lives.
Oh, and chest compressions can only be done if the area is unobstructed. And yes, the area is right between the nipples. It seems like wastes hijinks to me.
>>
No because I'm not a fucking autist.
>>
No because the only purpose of CPR in romance fiction is for lips to touch
>>
>>152303516
>Does it bother you that anime gets CPR completely wrong?
Doesn't most fiction do though?
>>
>>152303532
What I'm concerned about is that people are going to watch anime and try to be an hero is real life.
>>
Not really. I kind-of want to see a series get it right and have some naive kid pretend to drown and realize how completely un-erotic it is.
>unconscious but still breathing, put them on their side and call an ambulance
>not breathing but still has a pulse, pull out a face mask with a one-way valve because nobody likes having someone vomit into their mouth
>>
>>152303532
c'mon anon, of course you are
>>
>>152303516
Did you not watch Time Travel Shoujo?
>>
>>152303675
Actually, rescue breaths are basically useless and completely optional.
>>
It triggers me as well but in my country it is taught trying something is better than nothing at all
>>
>>152303516
>AED in school
Do AEDs even exist in fiction? The only defibrillators I see in fiction are those hospital ones that seemed to be used willy-nilly and makes the victim's body jump like 20 feet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.