[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL!? THEY GOT ELIMINATED?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: k012.jpg (245KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
k012.jpg
245KB, 764x1200px
OH, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!

ARE YOU FOR REAL!? THEY GOT ELIMINATED?! THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!

Now I gotta pretend like I'm interested in the Doigaki-Ayatsuji subplot? Gimmie a fucking break...!
>>
>>152303289
This manga is boring as hell.
>>
>>152303307
only if hell is exciting as hell
>>
File: k017.jpg (469KB, 1528x1200px)
k017.jpg
469KB, 1528x1200px
>>152303307
Well...since the dancing midgets got eliminated. Now it is.
>>
>>152303289
Is this ballroom e Youkoso? I can't find this oage in the new chapter
>>
>>152303289
that god damn bitch raising their hopes only for them to be dashed
>>
>>152303453
No, this in an actually interesting manga.
>>
File: k017.jpg (223KB, 764x1200px)
k017.jpg
223KB, 764x1200px
>>152303289
Would you rather Tsuchiya and Watari be estranged children of dancing geniuses and overcome seasoned dancers by revealing their secret dancing talents?
>>
Author obviously placed them in the same heat as the heavyweights so that readers would be IT CAN'T BE HELPED when they lose. It was already mentioned that their plainness and sincerity is their strength, both of which would be useless when the judges have their eyes glued to the flashy others while also comparing them at the same time.

Midgets are sweet as fuck, but they're not really champion material unlike another dancing manga's hatefuck couple right now.
>>
>>152303977
this

I think we'll have to wait for them to be at least second years or third years to see serious competition. Until then it's just leveling up through practice and competition. Which in this case, I don't mind at all. All the characters are really lovable.
>>
>>152303977
I wasn't expecting them to win but sister should have known better than to start talking about miracles
>>
I want /a/ to fuck off from bring up my comfy manga just because it popped up on the front page of your online mangareader sites.
>>
>>152303977
but that female partner from another manga is shit. even the one who's lesbian for her is better than her
>>
>>152304721
No, she's just i serious need of a good dicking and she's very likely to get it.
>>
>>152303289
It's been only 4 months since they started so I guess it's normal.

I'm more surprised that the Yamaki-Fujita pair obtained more points.
>>
>>152304862
Well, Hirarin is being lead by a dancing talent who attained first spot in the latin division of his year group last year.
>>
>>152304862
Both manga mentioned that judges mainly look at the leader, so as long as Hirarin doesn't fuck up massively Yamaki will be carrying her to the finals.
>>
>>152303289
Calm the fuck down dude. They're first years
Even the second year senpais can't win in their cour
>>
2nd year sempai is so hot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.