[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seitokai no Ichizon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: I AM KAICHOU low res.jpg (7KB, 251x142px) Image search: [Google]
I AM KAICHOU low res.jpg
7KB, 251x142px
Do you miss best kaichou?
>>
I miss Mariko Honda.
>>
>>152302111
Long black hair > Brunette tsundere > Kaichou > the other one
>>
>I start dump thread for the sequel manga with actual content to discuss
>no replies
>make thread with stupid low res nostalgic meme image
>instant 2 replies

I hate myself sometimes.
>>
File: 1337449484814.jpg (1MB, 3000x2066px) Image search: [Google]
1337449484814.jpg
1MB, 3000x2066px
>>152302111
Yes.
>>
File: nyo.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
nyo.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>152302245
ganbatte anon
>>
>>152302301
Well you're in luck, she comes back and gets quite a large chunk of the last chapter of the Shin Seitokai no Ichizon manga, coming soon(tm).
>>
>>152302433
What did she do? Is she still a loli? I haven't been keeping up with the sequel at all.
>>
File: new student council.jpg (823KB, 1694x1200px) Image search: [Google]
new student council.jpg
823KB, 1694x1200px
>>152302589
Comes back to visit after graduating. Yes she's still a loli. Consider catching up with the sequel as I've already sent off the last chapter's script to my typesetter so it'll be complete very soon.
>>
>>152302204
Chizuru is indeed top tier but Mafuyu is great too
>>
>>152302686
Honestly, after reading the LNs I'm really disappointed with the state of Mafuyu's characterization in both seasons. She's supposed to get gradually more confident and come out of her shell to the point where she trades banter blow for blow with Ken, even leveraging her confession as some sort of weird blackmail. There is little to none of this in either season, she feels like a completely different character that wasn't developed beyond her initial state at her introduction.
>>
I didn't watch the second season. So does Ken stay behind forever at school to help out every new student council generation? Does he end up with anyone specifically?
>>
File: the harem.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the harem.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>152302854
Nah he wants any generic job that'll make him tons of money to support his harem so he's off to university for now. Doesn't end up with anyone specifically and the harem grows, basically everyone on pic related except for Elise and Nakameguro.
>>
>>152302636
Pleasing news.

I'll pick up right away using the Goddess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.