[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why is Hanekawa so much better in Kizu than the other Monogatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 99

Why is Hanekawa so much better in Kizu than the other Monogatari stories?
>>
Because she's good eye candy, but lacks substance.
>>
She doesn't spend all her time trying to be Araragi's mom.
>>
i wanna stick my nose in between her cheeks
>>
because araragi hasn't met any of the other girls yet and therefore has no basis for comparison
>>
>>152298376
If she'd confessed to Araragi during or before Kizu, would she have lost him to Senjougahara during the events of Hitagi Crab?
>>
>>152298376
>blur effects on tits
HAYAI
>>
File: giphy.gif (227KB, 500x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
227KB, 500x265px
She's not trying to kill him in Kizu, so that's a plus.
>>
Because she loses half of her character during the Episode fight in Kizu.
>>
>>152298829
Mo because Araragi is an ultra white knight and he will never reject a girl he already likes when he was single and will never switch from a girl he has already committed to to another. It's unfortunate because I think the best way to resolve the whole crab vs cat thing is for Araragi to think and resolve without all the commitments which girl he actually likes more.
>>
>>152298376
because she is a nice hot girl that hung out with him when he was running around acting like a delinquent on spring break. He didn't know that she was hiding from her family as well and that is why they met in the cram school.

Removing the supernatural makes this series depressing.
>>
>>152299124
I'm pretty sure that Hitagi is just the one girl Araragi actually loved because of her personality. If you read the novels it's clear that he loves the way she acts, and isn't just with her because he saved her or she was grateful.

Hanekawa would've been NTR'd and dumped.
>>
>>152299625
>. If you read the novels it's clear that he loves the way she acts
He love's the personality of the other girls too. He praises almost every girl.
>>
File: 1267416222345.jpg (315KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1267416222345.jpg
315KB, 1000x1000px
She's the best girl, but doesn't get enough love. Why can't Yui Horie win?
>>
>>152298376
Wasnt there something citable about how he felt she was too good for him and that he wasnt able to match her specs and that being the reason he never tried to seek anything romantic with her?

I think most people would agree that her presence in Kizu seems perfect. Definitely pushed her above Crab for me .
>>
>>152300042
>Wasnt there something citable about how he felt she was too good for him and that he wasnt able to match her specs and that being the reason he never tried to seek anything romantic with her?

Yes, that's part of it. Neko black goes further into his feelings. He loved her and says it himself that those feelings will never change, but thats it. He'll never allow himself to say that he loves her aloud and prefers to keep it that way.

The simple answer is that Bake was written first.
>>
>>152299918
She does win in Golden Time.
>>
>>152298829
Araragi would date any girl that confessed to him. I would not make this statement if Bakemonogatari was the only season in the series, because at that time it actually seemed Araragi and Hitagi had a deeper bound and that he truly loved her above anyone else, but as the seasons went on it became increasingly clear the only reason Araragi was dating her was so the author could make a harem where the MC would have a excuse to not fuck everybody. I say this because Hitagi was literally forgotten as the series went on while Araragi became more and more pervert and intimate with other girls over time. Seeing how their relationship becomes less relevant as the series goes on we have two possibly options, either accepting what I said above about Isin wanting an excuse or that the only reason Hitagi won was because she actually had the balls to force herself on him while the other girls didn't.
>>
>>152300156
> Neko black goes further into his feelings.
Yep, Neko Black shows that the person he had feelings for was her mask, not real Hanekawa. In Neko Kuro he learned that she was always putting up the front. She would keep doing it until Neko Shiro. That's why he told Meme that he didn't love her.
>>
>>152299918
>but doesn't get enough love.
>2 big arcs and 1 series
>A movie where she and Shinobu are the only girls
>Has important role or presence in almost all arcs of Monogatari
>doesn't get enough love
No one gets as much pandering as Hanekawa fans.
>>
>>152300444
>I say this because Hitagi was literally forgotten as the series went on
I agree with this. These days she's only mentioned when their relationship is mentioned, basically to remind us that they're still together.
>>
>>152300485
>That's why he told Meme that he didn't love her.

That was a lie. In the novels, when Oshino asks him if he loves class rep, Koyomi is all like "oh this is the scene where I have to act cool" as the reader you could tell that he was trying so hard to act detached and thats why when he tells Oshino "no", Oshino just laughs in response because he knows its a lie and Koyomi also knows this, he says something like "oh he saw right through me"
>>
>>152300532
Did she win the bowl? No, therefore not enough love
>>
>>152300532
>No one gets as much pandering as Hanekawa fans.
She's probably one of Nisios favorites.
>>
>>152300711
It's funny because even though Hitagi ''won'' the anime panders so hard to Hanekawa that I often think of her as the main girl and Araragi's true love.
>>152300750
I think so too. I wonder why he didn't paired her with Araragi from the beginning. Maybe it's because he knew that the two not being together had more potential in terms of sexual tension and narrative than the contrary.
>>
>>152298376
She acts like slut in Kizu. That's why.
>>
>>152300987
>I wonder why he didn't paired her with Araragi from the beginning

Kizu was written after Bake.
>>
>>152298376
She's the same.
>>
>>152301350
So what? Nisio kept the events of Kizu in mind anyway. Rewatch Bake ep.15. Araragi said that Hitagi is the first woman he ever loved. He was 100% sure.
>>
>>152301596
>Rewatch Bake ep.15. Araragi said that Hitagi is the first woman he ever loved
The was an obvious lie because he fell in love with Hanekawa first. The difference is that he admitted his love for Crab while he didn't and never will with Cat.

He ends up with Crab anyways so I don't get why you're so annoyed that he loved Cat first. In the end every girl is fucked because Bat gets him.
>>
>>152300632
He just admits to himself that he has (or had) feelings for that mask.
>>
>>152301675
> because he fell in love with Hanekawa first.
Yeah. In your fantasies.
>>
>>152301675
It was his inner monologue, anon. If you choose not to believe neither his words nor thoughts, then his love for Hanekawa is just your headcanon, isn't it?
>>
File: hanekawa.jpg (1MB, 1303x1985px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hanekawa.jpg
1MB, 1303x1985px
catcow
>>
>>152301864

"Not asking for help doesn’t mean that you don’t want to be saved, right? Similarly, not saying you love someone doesn’t mean that you don’t love her”

Oshino Meme said.

As if he saw through, as usual.

“Everybody has words they can’t say rashly, Araragi-kun”

“…………”
----

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>152301940
OK. In Meme's fantasies.
>>
>>152298376
I'm going to be the dissenting voice and say I didn't like her as much in Kizu. I know too much about her character to take anything that happened during that period at face value, and I also think they exaggerated her proportions too much.

Also why does Hanekawa have such based pantsu taste? She had no friends and no romantic opportunities before meeting RRRG, and she was broke and living in a hallway, and yet she was splurging on fancy lace panties every day.
>>
>>152302018
>As if he saw through, as usual.

Koyomi knows Oshino saw right through his whole "I don't love Hanekawa" lie.
>>
I don't particularly like Hanekawa, but God, do I like fapping to her. I have to commend Araragi for being able to control his sexual urges with her, because she was literally made for breeding.
>>
>>152301927
I want to milk this cat.
>>
>>152302047
>fancy lace panties every day.
They aren't that expensive though. You can get a nice, lacy pair for a few bucks these days.
>>
>>152302047
She's a girl anon, a attractive girl at that. It's a given that looking good is one of the most important things in her life regardless of having a relationship with someone.
>>
>>152302047
like the other anon said nice panties aren't expensive unless the woman is buying luxury brands which cat definitely isnt. its the bras that women have to spend a lot for especially big-breasted women.
>>
File: .jpg (137KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.jpg
137KB, 715x1000px
>>152302049
And where is his love now?
>>
>>152302047
This. She outright says she's only tagging along because it's interesting. Araragi sees a perfect girl with huge tits always wearing fuck me panties. It's not the 'real' Hanekawa. She's only there because he's something out of a fantasy.
>>
>>152302390
So how strong was his love? Hitagi confessed to him and he accepted it easily. He didn't think about Hanekawa.
>>
File: 1478461868682.jpg (103KB, 800x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478461868682.jpg
103KB, 800x720px
>>152302342
With Crab and then later on with Bat. I have no problem admitting that unlike Crabfags do with his feelings towards Cat.

It seems that you guys are just as panicky and insecure as your waifu.
>>
>>152301940
>they can’t say rashly
That's just what >>152301729 was saying. He had feelings for the mask, but saying that he loved real Cat would've been too rash.
>>
>>152302620
Why would he think her about her? He already decided that him and Cat will never be a thing back in Black which took place before meeting Crab.

Him and Cat both know they will never get together, but that doesn't change what they once felt though.
>>
>>152302385
this
>"family" is indifferent to you
>most people find your know it all attitude too much, and how perfect you are
>meet a loner who turns out to be a vampire, fighting to help a vampire, against other pseudo vampire/humans
It was basically her fantasy, even down to Araragi being mean to her to make her go away to protect her in an otherwise mundane typical study every day, eat, sleep, vacation.

Has anyone seen any in theater raws of this yet? Has there been any announcement to NA theaters?
>>
>>152302718
> Why would he think her about her?
Because he loved her? Wouldn't you think about girl you love right after other girl's confession?
> Him and Cat both know they will never get together
Tsubasa Family and Tsubasa Tiger. Two arcs about desperate lovesick Cat. She even tried to kill Crab.
>>
So with the teasers hinting at a confrontation with Suicide-Master some people have been saying that there's a potential for Shinobu to kill her and revert to being human. I don't think that's the case. If Araragi started to turn into a vampire in his own right after a couple of months of overusing Shinobu's powers, then I'd say that Shinobu has definitely completed that transformation after however many centuries she's been a super famous vampire.
>>
so what's the difference between her being a cat in bake and neko black? I watched them really far apart but they're basically the same as far as I can remember except neko black happened before araragi met crab etc
>>
>>152303011
Nisin is a hack anon, he made Araragi Crab's boyfriend but then decided to focus more on his relationship with Hanekawa, the end result is many fans being skeptical about the ''love'' between Hitagi and Araragi and thinking that he should be with Hanekawa or Shinobu instead.
>>
File: 1483133150385.jpg (279KB, 1169x827px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483133150385.jpg
279KB, 1169x827px
>>152303361
Not to mention how Araragi fools around with every other girl as well.
>>
>>152303011
>She even tried to kill Crab.

She tries to hold back the tiger from burning the house though which helps in the end. Deep down inside she never wanted to hurt her.
>>
>>152303269
From my understanding, in the first one Oshino ends up naming a new oddity "Black Hanekawa," saying that rather than the white cat taking over her mind and body, Hanekawa allowed it into her, but was using it to do the things she wanted.
So white was sort of the oddity attaching to and taking over hanekawa, and black is after it was vanquished once, it's this lingering thing hanekawa keeps around to relieve stress... something like that?
>>
>>152303409
Him and Bee fucked while they were living alone, didn't they? Bird cockblocking them is the only reason they never went to that level.
>>
>>152303361
He loves Hitagi and he said it clear many times.
His relationship with Shinobu is complicated and what does it mean for him to be with Shinobu? He is with her from the beginning. He has two the most important girls in his life and he loves them both.
>>
>>152303462
Conflicting emotions are a real thing. She both did and did not want to hurt crab.
>>
>>152298376
You are the one that's realizing your mistake just now.
>>
>>152303409
Also this. He acts like a horny dog and is very disrespectful towards Hitagi considering how he treats all the other girls. The more I watch Monogatari, the more I think that Araragi just likes any girl that gives attention to him and would date whoever was the first to ask.
>>
>>152303503
I'm pretty sure they're only at heavy petting. They still want to be able to pass things off as a close brother-sister relationship.
>>
>>152303509
>He loves Hitagi and he said it clear many times.

yet he steals his sisters first kiss, kisses bat, has no problem with yotsugi and snail kissing him, baths with his sisters, super lewd and touchy with both his sisters but especially bird, flirty and touchy with 98% of the cast in general
>>
>>152303462
> Deep down inside she never wanted to hurt her.
Deep down inside she wanted to hurt her. Where do you think Tiger came from?
>>
>>152299124
>>152299625
Crab is truly a piece of shit on 3D levels.

Disgusting.
>>
>>152303601
>>152303575
Do you guys understand what fanserice is?
>>
>>152300532
As expected of best girl.
>>
>>152303654
>Do you guys understand what fanserice is?
It comes off as too much sometimes. Of course, anyone would question whether he truly loves her when they see everything else going on.
>>
>>152303509
>He loves Hitagi and he said it clear many times.
That's the thing anon, his words do not match his actions in the show. He may say that he loves Hitagi but the audience sure isn't buying anymore.

>He has two the most important girls in his life and he loves them both.
Except Shinobu has 1000 more screentime than Hitagi in recent works. Hitagi was literally forgotten and is only mentioned to remind the audience that Araragi has a girlfriend while Shinobu is always in the spotlight. Same goes for Hanekawa although in a lesser degree
>>
>>152303654
Yes, and I also understand that fanservice in excess often can ruin a character and/or his development.
>>
>>152303685
> Except Shinobu has 1000 more screentime than Hitagi in recent works.
Because she is a vampire and monogatari is about supernatural. She has more screentime but she hasn't more development with Araragi. Romantic development.
>>
So now that RRRG is 23 and planning to marry Crab, will Nisio not have him flirt and touch the three new monster girls/old girls? Some anon in an old thread said this might be a good chance for Nisio to stop those antics as a way of showing us that he has grown up.
>>
>>152303860
>She has more screentime but she hasn't more development with Araragi. Romantic development.
You obviously don't read the novels. Bat has been very frank with her feelings towards him.
>>
File: 1462814653458.png (131KB, 352x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462814653458.png
131KB, 352x264px
Why is the animation so fucking weird in the movies. It's off=putting as hell. Only Oshino looks like he does in the series
>>
>>152298376
It's a recollection told from Araragi's perspective. That's why she seems so much better and has bigger anime tiddies.
>>
>>152303941
I like the character designs but the backgrounds are really jarring at time. Although I'm pretty sure it's just Shaft's "artistic vision".
>>
File: .jpg (164KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.jpg
164KB, 1200x900px
>>152303914
> Bat has been very frank with her feelings towards him.
I know. I read translated books. I really like Shinobu and her gentle love for Araragi.
>>
>>152303860
>monogatari is about supernatural
This. The romance development with Crab was great though. They went a long path: strangers at first, then they started to go out just to see if it works, then after Bake 12 they really became a couple in love, then they got comfier and comfier with each other. And now we have these obstacles in their love life. It's just that romance was never a main thing in Monogatari, but the work Nisio did on these two was actually great.
>>
>>152303994
>has bigger anime tiddies.
Her breasts are actually that large, he even stated they could rival Bats in her adult form. That's what her tiddies are always suppose to look like.
>>
File: 1478204548173.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478204548173.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>152304118
>The romance development with Crab was great though
Most of it happened off-screen though?
>>
>>152304210
> Most of it happened off-screen though?
No actually. All important moments were on screen.
>>
>>152300987
>the anime panders so hard to Hanekawa

Shinbo is a Catfag. He stated in an interview that one of the reasons he continues making Monogatari is to keep looking into her character.

Also he likes Cat x RRG along with the idea of Cat x Oshino.
>>
>>152304210
How can it even "happen" on-screen? "I just started loving her anymore" or what? You can clearly see the difference in their interactions in Bake and Tsuki. They both've changed dramatically throughout the series.
>>
>>152303685
>He may say that he loves Hitagi but the audience sure isn't buying anymore.

I buy it. He doesn't make serious advances against girls his age. The loli oddity shit is clearly a joke and his relationship with his sisters is inconsistent enough to nlt take it seriously.
>>
>>152304434
Of course you're going to buy it since you're most likely Crabfag.
>>
File: .jpg (852KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.jpg
852KB, 1920x1080px
>>152304523
And you are Catfag.
>>
>>152304434
>The loli oddity shit is clearly a joke
His casual groping is a joke. His kisses with Hachikuji and Shinobu were definitely not.
>>
>>152304523
Actually a Catfag, but if you want to consider him molesting ghost lolis as proof he doesn't love Hitagi, that's fine. There hasn't been legitimate sexual tension between he and Hanekawa since Bake and the other girls aren't worth bringing up. I do think Shinobu is end game, but not in a romantic sense.
>>
>>152304626
>I do think Shinobu is end game, but not in a romantic sense.

Bat loves him, she's been frank about it. Now it's his turn and I feel that Nisio is leaving his feelings/confession for last.
>>
>>152304609
> His kisses with Hachikuji
She kissed him. And she is a ghost.
Shinobu and Araragi are one. Kiss is nothing for them.
>>
>>152304609
And he fucked Senjougahara.
>>
>>152304682
Probably fucked Karen too while they were living together. What's your point?
>>
>>152304712
> Probably fucked Karen too while they were living together.
Are you serious?
>>
File: IMG_2994.jpg (23KB, 284x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2994.jpg
23KB, 284x281px
>crabfags still dont want to admit that bat is endgame in every way including romantic
>>
File: 1474942804586.png (82KB, 250x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474942804586.png
82KB, 250x243px
>crabfags, catfags and batfags at it again
SAD!
>>
>>152304731
On c'mon, she's basically his taboo incest wife. Even Kanbaru commented on their closeness.
>>
>>152304658
Can we post quotes or scenes instead of "I read it in my fan translated light novels"?
>>
>>152304523
>>152304712
It's quite funny how you say something about "not buying it" while buying some made up incestous sex.
>>
File: pissu pissu.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pissu pissu.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Everyone here seems to be ignoring best girl
>>
File: 4d786245.jpg (65KB, 1578x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4d786245.jpg
65KB, 1578x672px
>>152304789
Do you actually think that Araragi fucked his blood related sister? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>152304859
I spotted him
>>
>>152304914
Wait, you think he didn't? WEW
>>
>>152303682
I agree. For fleshed out characters the excessive fan service doesn't feel right at all.
>>
>>152304914
He gladly took her first kiss.
>>
>>152304953
Wasn't that the point of the tooth brushing ep in Nise
He fucked Karen at the end, it happened
>>
>>152304914
Well, anal sex doesn't count as incest
>>
>>152304994
No, he only kissed her in the end.
>>
>>152304994
>Wasn't that the point of the tooth brushing ep in Nise
Character development obviously
>>
>>152304975
>the excessive fan service doesn't feel right at all.
Now that the characters are older and more mature from what the summary tells us, maybe Nisio will cut down the fanservice. If RRRG is revealed to be engaged or married in the future novels then it wouldn't feel right reading about him groping/kissing other women.
>>
>>152305017
>just kissing
>touching her boobs
LOL
>>
File: 1483138252424.jpg (99KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483138252424.jpg
99KB, 735x1000px
>>152304914
I can't imagine why he wouldn't.
>>
>>152304758
>bat is endgame in every way including romantic
It should be sad for batfags though. He clearly chose Crab over Bat as his romantic interest. She is regularly watching them making out and fucking. Even if he ever ends up with bat, he will be second hand, both physically and emotionally.
>>
>>152305140
>He clearly chose Crab over Bat as his romantic interest.
Crab is a mere human that will die from old age while Bat is supernatural being. He knows he has limited time with Crab.
>>
>>152305317
But that's not the point. He still preferred Crab over Bat even while he is extremely close with the latter. Bat would be his second or third or whatever real love.
>>
>>152305432
I think it's because Nisio is saving their romance for last. We know how Bat feels, so all thats left is Koyomi.
>>
>>152305140
>He clearly chose Crab over Bat as his romantic interest.
Everyone involved has been dodging that question. They're trying to pretend that they're both important relationships that don't overlap.
>>
>>152304682
I never claimed that he didn't. All I'm saying is that he's not being faithful, either physically or emotionally.
>>
>>152298376
The fresh teenage smell of desperation
>>
>>152305542
>Everyone involved has been dodging that question.
Especially Koyomi.
>>
>>152305516
>We know how Bat feels
Yep, and it must be extremely painful for Batfags. He even asked her to assist him in moving overseas in order to be with Crab in Musubi. She even feels his excitement every time. It must hurt a lot, especially when she is an almighty vampire and Crab is a mere human.
>>
>>152305955
>Batfags
Not really since we know Bat is endgame.
>>
>>152305955
I don't think she feels like that. She isn't bad person like Cat. She is happy when he is happy. Her love is more mature.
>>
>>152306046
she doesn't like senjou though
>>
File: 2977647b.jpg (53KB, 1578x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2977647b.jpg
53KB, 1578x672px
>>152306121
She doesn't like all humans.
>>
>>152306046
>She isn't bad person like Cat.
Don't throw in a dickish dig when you're talking about being mature. Anyways, she's probably decided something along the lines that a romantic relationship with Araragi now would pretty much be pedophilia and that what he needs is a nice full life to mature him up enough to be worthy of being her lover and romance is a part of it.

>>152306121
Basically, the two of them are both happy being with Araragi and unhappy with the other's presence, but can't deny that they have too important of a place in his life to get rid of. So they both toss around some catty remarks but otherwise are civil and even help each other out.
>>
File: big boss.jpg (34KB, 540x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
big boss.jpg
34KB, 540x304px
where were you when this happened
>>
>>152306147
She has a hard time getting along with humans. She doesn't dislike them though.
>>
File: 8dfa66dc.jpg (55KB, 1578x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8dfa66dc.jpg
55KB, 1578x672px
>>152306167
Cat is a jealous crazy bitch.
>>
>>152306247
> She has a hard time getting along with food.
>>
>>152306272
All the girls are crazy though.
>>
>>152306167
>she's probably decided something along the lines that a romantic relationship with Araragi now would pretty much be pedophilia
So for now she would be a cuckquean, right?
>>
>>152298376
PERFECTION
>>
>>152306312
As much of one as crab is.
>>
>>152304773
Are you really surprised? They're all just self-inserting.
>>
>>152306289
By the end of Kabuki she's re-adjusted her worldview so that humans are more than food. The issue is that it's hard to maintain her vampire pride when getting close to them.
>>
>>152300532
She's the true main girl after all.
>>
>>152306481
Nips call her the shadow heroine and I can see why.
>>
File: musubi1.png (62KB, 750x447px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
musubi1.png
62KB, 750x447px
>>152306481
Sure
>>
File: 1391488211846.png (1MB, 1272x713px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391488211846.png
1MB, 1272x713px
>>152300273
>Golden Time
>>
>>152306503
Cat has more screentime though. Even got a crossover. Crab is brought up once in a blue moon and will continue to since this novel mentions her in the last four pages.
>>
>no cat or crab in business attire illustrations

what a wasted chance
>>
File: 1482960070993.jpg (75KB, 1578x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482960070993.jpg
75KB, 1578x672px
>>152298376
Because she is ripe for the fucking!
And we will fap to her nonstop!
>>
>>152306325
Yume ni mite ita
Ano hi no kage ni
Todokanai sakebi
>>
>>152306544
> Cat has more screentime though.
MC loves Hitagi and Shinobu.
>>
>>152306627
So? We're talking about screentime.
>>
>>152298376
they decided to make her less of a boring cunt.

and amped up her fanservice.
>>
>>152306304
Some are more so than others and some get over their craziness. Snail was never really crazy, just caught in a bad situation. Monkey got over her issues and is stable. It took some effort, but Shinobu is now neither suicidal nor liable to kill anyone (woe be to anyone who kills Araragi, but it's still reasonable). Even Snake seems to have settled down. Math still has issues, but has calmed a bit.
>>
>>152306788
Screentime can't love.
>>
>>152306815
>Snail was never really crazy
Not sure about that since she wanted to kill the whole damn cast.
>>
>>152306838
You seem to have misread "Snail" as "Snake." I was referring to Hachikuji Mayoi.
>>
>>152306860
You're right. Sorry. Snail was always the most sane to me.
>>
So who is the worst part about discussion of this series? I vote crab vs cat posters, everyone else else is usually fine
>>
>>152307213
I don't really care. We've had this discussion a billion times and others like it before but that's to be expected of a harem show. So by process of elimination, (you)'d be the worst part.
>>
File: how do i miracle.jpg (314KB, 1214x851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
how do i miracle.jpg
314KB, 1214x851px
>this is a doujin cover
I've had the image for years and I didn't realize until today.
>>
So, I finally got around to reading my copy of Bakemonogatari and I have a question. After Senjougahara recovers her weight, Araragi also gets extra weight because gods are an undiscerning bunch, but is this adressed ever again? Is Araragi doomed to weigh almost twice what he used to, even if that doesn't mean he's fatter?
>>
>>152308040
No. It was a joke. It's probably best to assume that it got fixed in a couple days or something.
>>
>>152305017
He kissed her womb alright.
>>
>>152298376
>Why is Hanekawa so much better in Kizu
It's the floppier tits and the fact that she doesn't hide her Araragi lust.
>>
>>152306566
Some pictures of Crab in some kind of business suit were posted on Thursday. Don't have them right now though.
>>
I like her in Tiger and the Sodachi arcs
>>
>>152302049

This. If the guy who is repulsed by Hanekawa says that he loves her, you should probably believe it.

The thing is, he put her on an unreachable pedestal in his mind, something you can see when you see the commentaries between Hanekawa and Ougi and find out who Ougi really is. It's really quite twisted the feelings he has for her when you observe them objectively.
>>
>>152309652
That's from a doujin. It had nothing to do with musubi.
>>
File: yougonnaget.jpg (283KB, 500x688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yougonnaget.jpg
283KB, 500x688px
>>152306245
Man, all of Hanekawa's "I'm tired of your shit" faces are perfect for the eyepatch.

Maybe Meme was right when he called her a fuedal warlord in Kizu. Maybe the fact she was able to merge with a male spirit is no accident, and her spirit animal was a ten foot tall fire breathing kaiju Tiger. She was meant to be the new Boss.
>>
>>152298376
Because she still had hope of fucking Araragi.
>>
File: 1483083439441.jpg (373KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483083439441.jpg
373KB, 1280x720px
Hanekawa post Tiger is best Hanekawa. Ougi is still the best but their interactions in Owari was some of the best in the series.
>>
>>152306046

Cat isn't a bad person though. Plus, she almost crushed Monkey's skull for just telling the truth, and for all she talks about doing what's best for him, staying in their relationship as it is isn't healthy, particularly because he is supposed to be in a committed relationship.
>>
>>152310602
>Cat isn't a bad person though

The lie detector told us...THAT WAS A LIE
>>
File: 1484089098441.jpg (2MB, 2085x3508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484089098441.jpg
2MB, 2085x3508px
>>152301927
Moo
>>
>>152310602
>she almost crushed Monkey's skull for just telling the truth
Wat.
>>
File: 17896841500.jpg (122KB, 500x652px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17896841500.jpg
122KB, 500x652px
Mad catfags make me happy
>>
>>152298376
Objectively wrong for the simple reason that short hair Hanekawa >>>>> megane Hanekawa.
>>
>>152310929
It's a little foolish, but I'm waiting on official translations for now.
My impression is that she got more strict with him not only because of her care, but also due to understanding his desire to improve more as the series went on (rather than just opening up the somewhat of an introvert as started out in Kizu), yeah?
Hopefully that's not wrong, but it's why I'd have to agree with this sentiment.
>>
>>152310929
This.
>>
>>152311426
Not that it's needed but are you ever going to get her figure? The GSC Medusa one?
>>
The coverage Kizu 3 has fucking horrible. We had like 20 seconds of new footage for an 83 minute long movie, how can shaft fuck up so badly?
>>
File: OugiVid.png (2MB, 1908x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OugiVid.png
2MB, 1908x1080px
>>152311426

It feels good to be a Ougifag. There is no bowl to compete in so it's just love 100% of the time with none of the shitposting.
>>
>>152311616
That filename makes me chuckle.
>>
>>152311589
>implying I didn't pre-order it as soon as it was announced
I've owned the figure for months already. It's beautiful. Would recommend it to anyone who loves her as much as I do
>>
File: Ougivid3.png (2MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ougivid3.png
2MB, 1918x1080px
>>152311637

Just me naming the Decent Black OP screencaps.
>>
>>152311651

I am not even that much of a Snakefag and I really like the look of the figure
>>
>>152311651
pic with timestamp of youre liar
>>
>>152311651
Ah, I see. Well, I didn't want to assume and usher a sad confession of the opposite scenario being true.
I was rather tempted by her myself, though, I'm sure you like her more than I ever could. I don't really get into the "bowl" mentality by nature.
I hope they can make something Oikura e v e n t u a l l y. I know it's a long, long way off.
>>
>>152311667
Has she ever described what her name means? I've seen a lot of swords with "Ougi" in them and supposedly it means "Ultimate move" in some scenarios. Does that have any bearing on her name?
>>
File: shimai sen oogi.jpg (38KB, 400x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shimai sen oogi.jpg
38KB, 400x247px
>>152311785
>>
File: Oogi.jpg (128KB, 710x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oogi.jpg
128KB, 710x473px
>>152311811
Much obliged. That was an interesting read.
Pic related was an interesting find. I could see SHAFT putting these in the show some day.
>>
>>152310602
>she almost crushed Monkey's skull for just telling the truth
Oh no, Shinobu said something mean when she got thrust into an extremely stressful situation without warning and Kanbaru was telling her she would have to destroy something important to her no matter what.

>staying in their relationship as it is isn't healthy
It's a billion times better than what she was going through without Araragi. She is in absolute bliss compared to that, even though Araragi should be doing better for her. On Araragi's part, he's getting an amazingly caring, considerate partner for the cost of dealing with supernatural bullshit. He seems to be perfectly happy with that deal.

>he is supposed to be in a committed relationship
Yes. The one issue: she's so good to Araragi that it makes Senjougahara look bad in comparison.
>>
File: KaikiBestestGirl.jpg (258KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KaikiBestestGirl.jpg
258KB, 1000x1000px
>>152304926

Tree is truly best girl
>>
>>152308040
>>152308061
He goes to Oshino to get it fixed the next day. That's why he goes with Hitagi in Koyomi Flower.
>>
File: !!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (359KB, 515x711px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
359KB, 515x711px
>>152311751
A Medusa figure is all I've ever wanted. If you wish hard enough anon, I'm sure your dream of a nice math will come true too!
>>
>>152312034
Back to plebbit with your dank memes.
>>
File: FIGURE-012604.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FIGURE-012604.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>152312066

I am happy to have an Ougi figure I really love, but I do really want a GSC figure if one ever comes out.
>>
In Kizu, Araragi is single so Hanekawa is actively pursuing him. She's teasing him and flirting which is really cute. After Kizu Araragi gets with the disgusting crab so she cant try to fuck him any more. Also after Kizu she has some serious problems with her family which cause her high amounts of stress.
>>
>>152312135
Those family problems were very much present and driving her actions during Kizu as well.
>>
Because Kizu is best part of Monogatari. Series turns into trash after Koimonogatari
>>
>>152312233

>shit talking Owari
>>
>>152312135
> so she cant try to fuck him any more
She still tries though.
>>
>>152312066
It's truly masterful. I love how they added to the quality of the scene it presents by tucking her dress between her legs and actually including the flying bills and bottle.

>>152312129
A figure of Ougi with that 'Darkness', if they are connected, would be quite the sight (even thought we're not supposed to see it really)

I'll keep hope for Math, but I'm really just glad that she's still relevant to the story beyond the anime.
>>
File: free pantsu.webm (3MB, 960x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
free pantsu.webm
3MB, 960x408px
Are real girls acting the same as Hanekawa near their love interest?
>>
>>152312303
To each their own. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It all depends on the flow of events. Now back to 2D, Anon.
>>
>>152312270
I think in a way the hand at the base kind of represents that. It really is a gorgeous figure
>>
File: Room.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Room.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>152312270

Spoiler for darkness They aren't related at all. I think a decent Ougi figure would probably be in classroom 1-3
>>
>>152312303
Her expressions, the way she sticks around Araragi, and the scene where Araragi changes are all pretty accurate. The stuff with her panties and the storage shed scene? Not so much.
>>
File: ZLG-JR1405217825.jpg (707KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZLG-JR1405217825.jpg
707KB, 2592x1728px
What is your favorite Cat fig?
>>
>>152312391

There are no Tiger figs yet so none. If I HAD to pick then probably that one.
>>
>>152312211
They reached a breaking point after Kizu.
>>
>>152312378
>>152312380
Hmm, I see, I see. Her based makes for a good swap-in for Adam Jensen. Classroom 1-3 would be pretty suiting, especially with a more eccentric or devilish pose.
>>
File: OugiWave.webm (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OugiWave.webm
50KB, 640x360px
>>152312499

I have and will continue to buy anything Ougi related so in the end I would be happy with anything decent.
>>
File: SadOugi.jpg (100KB, 540x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SadOugi.jpg
100KB, 540x810px
I don't want to be the one who killed this thread.
>>
>>152311985

All Kanbaru did was tell her she had to make a decision, which she did and didn't want to talk it out with Araragi, which was why that idiotic duel came to pass.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not calling her a bad person, but she is as prone to jealousy, moments of weakness, and making rash decisions in stressful situations as the other girls.

She ain't special in that regard. She implies as much when she talks with Nadeko in Medusa, that she was, and still is, very much coasting on Araragi's kindness. It's just that, of the girls, she has the most convenient abilities. Implying she would be alright with him becoming a vampire in Tsuki tells us that she does have selfish sides as well, because as a human that wants to stay human and have a normal life, being under the gun with basically being Shinobu's safety limiter is no good, especially if he plans to continue dealing with oddities.

Hopefully Nisio brings this back up in the next book, which supposedly is giving more Shinobu stuff, because like with his relationship with Hitagi, Nisio should show us the pitfalls as well as the characters strengths, not gloss over their flaws.
>>
>>152313123
Rejoice, "Shounen"!
>>
>>152312268

Strange thing is, she is purely being a friend now. She is just naturally cute. See Owari, she just casually whispers to him something, and he is about to spill spaghetti all over the place.

She is pretty absent-minded to her own sexiness really.
>>
>>152313582
>she is purely being a friend now. She is just naturally cute. See Owari
She tried to take him from Crab in Neko Shiro, which happens after Owari 1.
>>
>>152313582
>>152313629
Ah, sorry, I was wrong. But this
>so she cant try to fuck him any more
is still wrong.
>>
>>152313211
The idiotic duel came from a bunch of different factors and Araragi holds a significant amount of fault as well because he was doing a bunch of shit that made her feel unwanted.

> but she is as prone to jealousy... she ain't special in that regard
But she is special in that regard because she very obviously sits down and reexamines herself after she makes a mistake and figures out how to not do it again. Because of this the difference in her between the Bake and Ougi Dark is night and day. It also should give you a lot of confidence in her ability to get through any obstacles that she and Araragi face in the future because she has the maturity to do that.

>she was, and still is, very much coasting on Araragi's kindness
That's her guilt talking. She is doing an excellent job of repaying it and pulling her weight.

>Implying she would be alright with him becoming a vampire in Tsuki
Was her telling Araragi off for trying to sacrifice himself, again. Yes, she will turn him into a vampire as a last resort to keep him alive because she cares about him being alive more than his wish to stay a human. Criticizing her for this stance is ridiculous. Especially when you take into account that she is bending over backwards so much that she has looped around in order to comply with Araragi's wish to live as a human and help him out in general.

Having Shinobu around to help Araragi with her knowledge and be a last resort if things get really hairy sounds a lot better than dealing with kaii as a full human. The biggest issue is that she's attracting Deathtopia, but that's independent of Araragi dealing with other kaii.

Yes, she has flaws, but you're overstating them as well as glossing over her strengths.
>>
>>152303361
In the LN version of Bake Shaft cut out a lot of Araragi's dialog with every other girl except, comparitively speaking, Gahara to be fair (not arguing that they did this intentionally, frankly there's no way they were going to fit everything from the LNs into the anime). Nadeko's really the only outlier in this regard even in the LNs.

>and thinking that he should be with Hanekawa
Not a Catfag but Nisio didn't even really give a halfway decent reason for why Araragi didn't end up with Hanekawa until after Bakemono.
>>
>>152316147
>Nisio didn't even really give a halfway decent reason for why Araragi didn't end up with Hanekawa until after Bakemono

Probably because Bakemonogatari is the first book written in the series and why would you give reasons to something nobody even considers a possibility yet
>>
So Araragi was learning english to travel abroad in the new novel?
>>
>>152317384
Theoretically the whole thing would be planned out so that there would be no question, but Nisio was really flying by the seat of his pants at the beginning so whatever.

>>152317655
I haven't heard anything explicit, but it sounds like a possibility.
>>
>>152317655
Yes, he did.
>Now, if I said what I am about to say, she might cry even more … but I’m someone who has started practicing languages. Putting the other things aside for now, I want her, who has spent a long time over there, to check my half-baked pronounciation.
>>
>>152306167
>anyways, she's probably decided something along the lines that a romantic relationship with Araragi now would pretty much be pedophilia and that what he needs is a nice full life to mature him up enough to be worthy of being her lover and romance is a part of it.
You really pulled this out your ass and just tossed it here.
>>152304658
If you think that after reading Kabuki, Shinobu mail and Owari it's not in the romantic sense. Then anon, i think there is something wrong with you.
>>152305140
>>152305317
>>152305432
>>152305516
>>152305542
Crabfags don't seem to realize that Bat is still the winner. If a situation ever arises shoud Crab try to seperare Araragi and Shinobu, Araragi would sooner breakup with her then let Shinobu go. The true winner has always been Bat.
>Muh, he chooces Crab over Bat
Delusional retards
>>
>>152305432
>>152305516
>>152305955
Is there any particular reason why people are ignoring that he has Bat in tow right there whereas with Crab he was drifting away from her for a while (due to not telling her about shit) and having to reconnect after that happens? It's not a case of preferring one over the other, the entire series makes it clear that Araragi "loves" a good third of the cast even
>>
Math > Bat > Doll > Snail > Monkey > Snake > Cat > Spook > Bee > Bird > Crab

Cat is hard to rate given how much she's changed over the series.
>>
>>152318453
>still beating around the bush
So, who does he have romantic feelings for?
>>
>>152302755
It's extremely unlikely that we will get camrips.
>>
>>152304808
>That's why we couldn't be alone together.

>I see now.

>So it was spring break.

>I've extensively been analogizing those two weeks to a spring break of hell, but ―― however, there weren't always just harsh things in that hell.

>That's right.

>As for the main factor for why that holiday was something I could only remember bitterly, full of regrets ―― even though it was that hellish.

>Yet ―― memories of having fun too.

>Were also firmly included in there, that was why.

>Misfortune will never reverse into fortune.

>However, aside along misfortune ―― fortune was there as well.

>Not as two sides of the same coin, but as different things.

>"Shinobu."

>"What?"

>"Let's kiss?"

>"What makes you think I would!? Why are you enticing me like a middle school girl in her 3rd year!?"

>Shinobu widened her eyes.

>Her golden eyes.

>"What. You were the one who was enticing me before."

>"That was the exemplar of a joke! If we did that kind of thing, that miss tsundere or one of them would take my life when they find out, you know!? You might have forgotten, but right now, I am basically just a little girl you know!?"

>"No but, you can win against Black Hanekawa, right?"

>"That is because the opponent is an abnormality."

>"Hmmm."

>It was hard to grasp the power balance in those matters.

>So she was weaker than a human but stronger than an abnormality?

>That's like rock-paper-scissors.

>But I guess the same happens among fellow humans too.

>"I see. So we won't kiss."

>"No."

>If we do, it will be in 100 years in the future, said Shinobu.

>How patience requiring.

>That's an amazing seduction from a girl.

>"I don't really get what your principle is either…… do you refuse because feelings are involved? In that case, that now wasn't in the erotic meaning, but in the Americanized meaning."

>"Not like I would know."

>Besides, there is no erotic meaning in kisses, Shinobu said, which was something unexpectedly pure hearted.
>>
File: 1477575514299.png (102KB, 306x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477575514299.png
102KB, 306x380px
>>152312270
A figure of Ougi in her dress would be the best.
>>
>>152318453
>You really pulled this out your ass
I'm just trying to come up with some plausible explanation for how she deals with putting off romance when she loves Araragi now.
>>
>>152318849
>Besides, there is no erotic meaning in kisses, Shinobu said, which was something unexpectedly pure hearted.
>pure hearted
>unexpectedly
Araragi please.
>>
Do you have your waifu staring at you every single time you use your phone?
>>
>>152319079
Her feelings are pretty clear, every confession Shinobu has made concerning her sitiation with Araragi was always really powerfull. she loves the man, that much is obvious. But, she cares more about his hapiness then she does about her own. When Araragi and Crab got together, Shinobu was not there. By the time they made up, Araragi was already in love with Crab.

Araragi was never able to turn back into a human even though he really wanted to. Shinobu feels really guilty about that, she does. That's why she allowes him to live his life the way he wants to, she allows him to live as humanly as possble. And Bat is fine with that for now, because her wish is to be together with Araragi. That's all she wants. So she let's him have his way.

But for some weird reason while Araragi is happy to have Shinobu with him, he keeps deluding himself that that feeling is not mutual. He believes that Shinobu is not happy when she is bound to him.
>>152318849
>"I see. So we won't kiss."

>"No."

>If we do, it will be in 100 years in the future, said Shinobu.
>>
>>152318849
>So, what purpose is there in becoming a middle school girl? You may not know, but from the public eye, dealing with middle school girls is plenty, more than plenty within the scope of lolicon acts."

>"No, that wasn't what I meant."

>Well, when thinking how a 3rd year high schooler dating a 1st year middle schooler would likely suffer the misery of being abhorred, what Shinobu said was correct, but no, you're wrong, that wasn't my intention at all to begin with.

>It's not that I want to have fun making you change into all kinds of ages.

>"Do you remember, about those middle school girls from yesterday?"

>"I forgot."

>"Recall it!"

>"Ah, those girls. I see, I got it, what you were plotting."

>"Ooh. You're pretty sharp, Shinobu."

>While thinking that she definitely didn't get it, I tried to press her for an explanation.

>Both I and Shinobu had too much enthusiasm.

>"In short, after you talked with those middle school girls, you have awakened to the attractiveness of middle school girls."

>"I've been telling you you're wrong!"

>"So when we return to the present, you are going to visit forelock missy's house first…… no, you do not have to do that, as I recall you have 2 kits of middle school sister characters at home."

>"Don't count my sisters as kits."

>More like, Sengoku aside, it would be bad to start seeing sister characters as objects of attractiveness.

>"Sengoku aside, is it?"

>"Hm? Ah, well, I mean, she's in her 2nd year of middle school. Besides, she also looks unusually adult-like recently."

>"……So that one's actions were surprisingly in the process of bearing fruit……"
If anyone doesn't know, Shinobu really pays attention to any girl that's around RRRG. She was not there when it happend with Crab though.
>>
>>152319647
>"No, nevermind. I do not want to mention it. So, if that is the case, what purpose was there in making me become a middle schooler? The purpose in having me recall that group of middle school girls is?"
>Like I said, if I was dragging you, a little girl, around, people would use that as a reason to talk to us more easily. But I still want you to stake out with me by all means. And so the smart Koyomi-kun came up with this. If I made you grow up to about a middle schooler's age, your figure would become more pretty instead of cute, you'd give off an air of magnanimity that is somehow hard to approach, and you'd have the feeling of a bewitching beauty that anyone would be enchanted by, possessing an air that makes you too awe-inspiring to speak to."

>"…………"

>Huh?

>I only said what was obvious, yet middle schooler Shinobu's face reddened?

>What's wrong, does she feel sick?

>Is it that restoring her vampiric nature naturally makes the sun her enemy?

>I thought that there wouldn't be a problem with a growth of 5 years or so, but……

>"Are you alright?"
>>
>>152311616
DESU Ougi is one of my favorite characters, but god damn is she fucking scary.
>>
>>152319501
When pressed in Shinobu Mail she denies being romantically in love with Araragi. There's some sort of denial/mental acrobatics going on, if only to make herself feel better. God knows she does that with her dignified vampire act.
>>
File: wow.jpg (107KB, 660x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wow.jpg
107KB, 660x900px
>"Hm? Hmm? Ah, aah, I am fine. N-now, you may continue. Keep on praising me more and more and mooore."

>"? No, I wasn't particularly praising you though…… err, that's why staying together with you as a little girl would make it easier for people to talk to us, while staying together with you as a middle schooler should make them keep their distance instead, and although the fact that we remained suspicious might be the same, I thought that it should at least make it harder to talk to us."

>"It would be harder to talk to us? Why, why?"

>"Well, because you're too pretty……"

>"S-specifically, which parts are pretty?"

>"? Well rather than specific parts, it's everything. Well, be it your fluffy blonde hair, be it your smooth skin, the shape of your eyes or your lips, and of course your figure which has been fully developed yet keeps some immaturity somewhere, even the balance in the length of your arms and legs could be said to be perfect. If Leonardo da Vinci was alive, there's no mistake that he would have painted you instead of Mona Lisa."

>"Aww!"

>I got kicked.

>I got kicked with the power of a vampire.

>I had also become a vampire, so it balanced out and didn't hurt that much ―― or that should have happened, but I took enough damage to drop face up.

>Just how seriously did she kick me?

>What is it, did she get mad?

>"Huh? Did I say something wrong?"

>"You did not, you did not. You did not say aaanything. Well well well well, if you are going to say that, I am not unwilling to cooperate either. I shall forcefully reinforce you."
>>
>>152317655
I think it's cute that both arararagi and crab were thinking the same thing to get back together
>>
>>152318604
>harem series
>one where the MC actually goes to absurd lengths to maintain ties with almost everyone in said harem
>everyone argues about who his "one true love" is instead
Really makes the little grey cells itch
>>
File: 1398783613542.jpg (232KB, 1640x1480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398783613542.jpg
232KB, 1640x1480px
>>152319647
>It's not that I want to have fun making you change into all kinds of ages.
>>
>>152319816
>There's some sort of denial/mental acrobatics going on
She is always twisting around it. But the way she discribes Araragi and what she feels with him are nothing but love.
>I don't love him
>But I want to stay with him more, learn more about him end open myself up more to him.
>>
>>152319950
I don't doubt that she's in love with him. We all know the real reason she not acting on it at the moment. I'm just speculating about what she tells herself.
>>
>>152298376
Kizu opened my eyes, I was wrong all these years

Its
Bat just barely > Cat >>>>>>>>>> Crab > Monkey > Bee > Phoenix > Darkness > Snake > Snail > Math
>>
Reminder, best ending is Senjougahara dies for DRAMA, Araragi marries Hanekawa, outlives Hanekawa because vampire blood, then ends up with Shinobu.
>>
>>152319849
>according to Suruga Devil, Koyomi's the only one who bothers to keep in contact with her, even though Gahara totally misses her according to him
>still not 100% clear but it sounds like in Musubi that Sodachi after all the bullshit gets along with Koyomi & Gahara again, except Koyomi again is the only one who bothers to keep in contact with her
I get the feeling that Nisio doesn't want people to like Gahara sometimes, I dunno why he does that.
>>
>>152320333
How could he marry an international criminal? And Araragi is aging, at best he will have a slightly longer life.

If Senjougahara dies for no reason he'd probably marry a coworker or someone unrelated to the story.
>>
>>152320536
>Araragi is aging, at best he will have a slightly longer life.
Kiss-Shot kept aging until she was 27.
>>
>>152320333
He's going to end up with Oikura at the end of all this. I don't think she'll even fully get over her hatred of him either, on the contrary Nisio will pair them up for that reason and have a laugh about it.
>>
>>152320603
Kiss-shot is a full vampire though, can't she simply age until whatever age she wants because she can freely change herself?
>>152320650
He didn't see her as a girl allegedly though, but they do share a lot in terms of personality for it to barely work out fine.
>>
>>152312464
Just her father hitting her, otherwise it's the same.
It's why she's out all hours of the night and catches Araragi fighting Dramaturgy, and their previous conversation where she ends running off crying.
>>
>>152320718
She doesn't seem to like to shapeshift away from her natural form though. She's most likely to just go with the form she naturally settled in. Also, claiming that you know about how much immortality Araragi has is fucking stupid and I don't know if you're trying to bait or actually retarded.
>>
>>152320829
At this point believing he is mortal isn't any more unlikely than immortal though, so not sure why you're considering that fucking stupid or bait.
>>
>>152320650
If Sodachi was around from the beginning of the series I could actually see Nisio doing that.
>>
>>152320241
>not having doll on your list
you need to open your eyes some more, anon-kun
>>
>>152322315
There's no Rouka on that list either. It's omitting side characters.
>>
>>152322376
Doll is less of a side character than the sisters are by the end though.
>>
>>152322376
Rouka doesn't have a named arc, and it lists Bee, Bird and Math.

Though the worst part is obviously Snail so low. Math is great but she is divisive, but snail is just wrong that low.
>>
>>152322438
Please, even the girl herself admits that she's a side character. Even that's egotistical. She's more red shirt substitute than character.
>>
>>152322509
>doll
>side character
t-take that back!
>>
>>152320241
Makes no sense whatsoever to have Cat at the top and Math at the bottom at the same time, they're similar in a lot of ways.

>>152322509
>saving everyone's ass in Owari
>keeping Kaiki and Koyomi seperated from each other during Hitagi End
>general banter here and there, particularly in Shinobu Time and a chapter of Hitagi Rendevous
>Yotsugi Doll being a thing at all
Feels weird calling her a side character at this point, honestly. I agree with what was being said about her being more major than other characters considered "main" ones.
>>
>>152322777
Whoops, now that I look up the quote it was Araragi who called her a side character after all. Forgive me.

>“Oh, it’s nothing. It’s simply been so long since I’ve had proper screen time that I’ve forgotten what kind of character I was.”

>“…”

>Don’t talk like you’re Ononoki-chan.

>Of course, she’s a rare kind of side character, one who loses her characterization whether she has screen time or not…

>I wonder which one has it better: a side character with plenty of screen time, or a main character with hardly any screen time?
>>
Gaen assassination arc starring Hitagi when?
>>
>>152310415
>Hanekawa's spirit animal is a giant tiger
>Araragi's spirit animal is a spooky kouhai
>>
>>152312391
That one
>>
>>152298376
Same goes for Shinobu.
>>
>>152322914
Those are a lot of things that she does to advance the plot, but not a lot that involve who she is. Stuff like saving other characters is why I say she's a red shirt substitute. It's just an excuse to establish something as a threat with little/no consequences.

Her vary nature is keeping her as a side character since it's so important for her to remain an obedient tsukumogami and not let personal interests get in the way.

The big things that really characterize her are becoming friends with Shinobu, where nobody other than Araragi has succeeded, as well as planning to get Nadeko hired by Gaen. Those are interesting actions that reflect who she is as a person.
>>
>>152323524
Soon
>>
>>152310533
Ougi is shit, truly the worst monogatari girl
>>
I stopped watching Monogatari after Nise, and I'm catching up now. Who's this character? I can't remember her in Nise or should I just keep watching? (well it's been like 4 years since Nise aired so I might be forgetting some important stuff).
>>
>>152325469
New character, introduced as if she isn't but that's part of her thing, you'll see this as you get further into the series.
>>
>>152325469
Are you asking for spoilers? If not just keep watching it becomes clear
>>
>>152325469
>nise aired 5 years ago

Feels bad man
>>
>>152325793
>tfw you just found and watched all of the monogatari stuff this year
I enjoyed being able to sit down and watch seasons at a time in bursts, but I'm sure participating in live discussions had their merit. If I had started a little later I could have seen all 3 Kizu's for the first time in a row, but I'll just watch them again when the third one comes out with decent subs.
>>
All these cat threads are getting old desu. Same whiny shit every thread. Doesn't help that she's one of the worst girls too.
>>
>>152325789
Not so much spoilers, but rather a confirmation of whether I forgot something important from Nise
>>152325793
Holy shit, it was 5 years ago. And now I realize that I've had Nekomonogatari sitting on my hard drive for 4 years without ever watching it (finally watched it a couple of days ago).
>>152325774
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks. I figured that even if I had forgotten the finer details of Nise from when it originally aired, that I wouldn't forget characters when I saw them.
>>
File: tell me more.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tell me more.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>152325318
>>
>>152325318
But she made Hanekawa interesting. That's a herculean feat.
>>
>>152320241
Hanekawa comes always first. Otherwise acceptable list.

Also, crab is the lowest shit
>>
>>152320464
crab is total shit, that simple
>>
>>152326506
Cat is shit, crab is slightly less shit.
>>
>>152326646
Crab is less boring, but riding the breakup carousel isn't doing my opinion of her much good.

>buh-but sticking to it shows how strong their relationship is
I cannot properly express my disdain for this argument.
>>
File: 1483063469058.png (240KB, 662x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483063469058.png
240KB, 662x540px
The movies suck. Cool action, Oshino's animation in particular is really expressive, but the rest is like the worst aspects of the series amplified. The lack of chapters and internal dialogue is jarring as fuck. I hope they never use this style ever again
>>
>>152327180
>wanting inner monologues

Literal pleb
>>
>>152327180
The movies are easily the best thing shaft has done since madoka. You're crazy.
>>
Are kanbaru and araragi still good friends in musubi?
>>
File: really nigga.jpg (16KB, 251x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
really nigga.jpg
16KB, 251x251px
>>152327259
>>152327435
>replying to obvious bait
>>
>>152327648
Yeah, they're still good friends. Sadly Senjougahara doesn't stay in contact with her, apparently.
>>
>>152327648
She only has a bit role in it so it's hard to say, they work in the same town though so I imagine that they're probably still in contact somewhat, considering Koyomi kept in touch with her when he was out of town.
>>
>>152322914

They have similiar issue with the depersonalization, but Hanekawa is unique in being someone who will always be followed by the supernatural, the girl is a literal freak, and I say that liking her. No one who volunteers for mine disposal is of normal steel.

I'd say she has brass balls if she were a guy. Sodachi is weird, but Tsubasa is almost otherworldly while not being an oddity. Well okay, she is kind of half oddity now, but you get what I mean.
>>
>>152327868
Why would she stay in contact with her gay creepy stalker?
>>
File: smug monkie.jpg (63KB, 520x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug monkie.jpg
63KB, 520x520px
>>152327969
>gay creepy stalker
stay jealous crabfags, your favorite std will never have a 10/10 body like monkie
>>
>>152327950
>Tsubasa is almost otherworldly while not being an oddity
This is intentional. Her outlook on life is the most alien of all characters in the series. It's played up pretty hard in Kizu and it's part of why Araragi didn't feel like he could be in a relationship with her. I'm sure it's also Nisio's explanation for why she's so persecuted after all the humanitarian aid she's done.
>>
>>152327884
Why was Araragi out of town?
>>
>>152319233
Yes
>>
>>152328159
Studying, I'm 90% sure that the university he & Gahara went to was out of town?
>>
paizuri
>>
>>152328200
I think so
>>
File: headpats.webm (603KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
headpats.webm
603KB, 1080x1920px
>>152319233
Yes I do.
>>
>>152328350
That would be really cute if you didn't set the tits to jiggle too.
>>
Did the first breakup happened before or after Hana?
>>
daily reminder that monogatari series is for degenerates who deserve life in prison
>>
>>152298376
Why do I want to fuck Hanekawa so badly?
>>
>>152328398
Since they are budding there has to be some movement but you can only fine tune it so much. I would like them to move far less.
>>
>>152328425
daily reminder that you should stay in your tumbler safespace, moralfag
>>
>>152328485
quiet pedo
>>
>>152298376
They really fucking went for full retarded balloon tits for her. I don't even intend to watch Kizu because that's just ugly as fuck.
>>
>>152328454
I know they're standing up like it's -10 outside, but sometimes eliminating the lewd is best.
>>
>>152328539
There's also those weird red blotches on the skin. Why the fuck do artists think it looks good?
>>
>>152328425
>>152328538
>this series
>for pedo
Excuse me, but what?
There was hardly any ecchi pedo scene in the whole franchise, and the last one was half a decade ago.
>>
File: muh waifu.jpg (336KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh waifu.jpg
336KB, 1242x2208px
>>152319233
yes
>>
>>152328672
>dindu nuffin
Fuck off shitposter.
I'm not saying I don't enjoy pedo in my anime, or look up toddlercon hentai even, I'm just saying Monogatari is really not a title for pedos.
>>
>>152328672
Okay pedo
>>
>>152328549
I'll see what I can do, the application is rather limited in what can be done with it due to it being targeted at normals who want giant jiggling tits made of jello. They don't understand a nice firm budding chest is good too.
>>
File: Sex.jpg (216KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sex.jpg
216KB, 1200x760px
>>
File: wheeze.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wheeze.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>152328770
bait-chan's baiting for (you)'s, ignore them
>>
File: headpatsnl.webm (1MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
headpatsnl.webm
1MB, 1152x2048px
>>152328549
Updated it. Odd resolution due to 4chan video size limits.
>>
>>152329116
You get my official stamp of cute approval. Enjoy the moments of pure love with you're waifu.
>>
>>152329116
cute
>>
>>152329207
>>152329221
Thanks anons. She is my one and only, I've loved her since the beginning and have fallen more in love each time I see her.

I hope you enjoy the pure love of your waifus as well anons.
>>
File: 38301864_p0.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
38301864_p0.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>152329378
I do
>>
>>152326124
In that case ougi is introduced to the audience out of the blue iirc. Also best girl
>>
>>152303575
>He acts like a horny dog and is very disrespectful towards [...] considering how he treats all the other girls. The more I watch [...], the more I think that [...] just likes any girl that gives attention to him and would date whoever was the first to ask.

isn't that 100% of male population?
>>
Kizu III sub when?
Will it really be airing in Germany this week?
You deutschbags better post a sub here if that's the case.
>>
>>152303409
His refuses to act on his lust towards Hanekawa + his girlfriend possibly lusts over her even more than he does, Kanbaru fools around with him as opposed to it being the other way around, and he struggles to even view Sodachi in a girly manner. Ironically those are the only three girls Gahara has displayed concern over hanging out with Araragi.
>>
>>152330069
>ironically
It's understandable though, since despite his antics, Araragi is not a pedo when it comes down to it.
>>
>>152330069
>Gahara has displayed concern over hanging out with Araragi.

Because she doesn't know about his sisters and the way he acts with him. I also don't think she knows about the loli kisses and that he also kissed Karen.

I hope we don't read about Koyomi groping/kissing other girls in the upcoming novels especially if hes engaged/married. It wouldn't feel right.
>>
>>152330169
acts with them*
>>
>>152330169
Pretty sure she's atleast somewhat aware of how close his sisters are to him, she's in contact with his family. It's toned down in the anime but the LNs imply that she has a father complex herself which "makes it even" I suppose.
>>
>>152329745
>Kizu III sub when?
more or less the same time it took for part I and II

>You deutschbags better post a sub here if that's the case.
German to English on-the-fly translation?
>>
>>152330169
I can't wait to read about him molesting the fuck out of some lolis and then groping one or more of his sisters.
>>
>>152330295
It just wouldn't feel right to me.
>>
So I just finished reading the translation of Owari and is there any translation for Zokuowarimonogatari and what's the order after that?
>>
>>152328702
Post background
>>
>>152330251
Either the German dub or subtits. Ich könnte beides vestehen.
>>
File: dead tree.jpg (928KB, 2480x5983px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead tree.jpg
928KB, 2480x5983px
>>152330510
here you go anon-kun
>>
>>152330378
An Araragi that won't playfully grope Hachikuji is an abomination.
>>
File: 20170117.png (59KB, 915x696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170117.png
59KB, 915x696px
>>152330584
excuse me?
>>
File: 1471051805119.jpg (283KB, 728x1147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471051805119.jpg
283KB, 728x1147px
>>152298376
Why was the soundtrack in Kizu 2 so good?
>>
>>152326646
Ahahah, fuck no

Crab is rotten shit, Hanekawa a best.
>>
>>152330169
Was it confirmed that Hitagi & Hanekawa are overseas together during Shinobumonogatari according to it's summary or was that just someone speedreading? In any case those two go on "dates" all the time and Araragi has no idea what they do together. Hitagi herself has a lewder fanservice scene with her than anything Araragi has in the one time we see those two together. If moral high ground's gonna be brought into things then it goes both ways, seriously.

Hell people were talking about how Araragi fucked up hiding that Sodachi was staying in his house during the uni years from her - except Hitagi does the exact same thing hiding that she went to Kaiki for help back in Koi, Araragi finds out from Yotsugi in the end whereas Hitagi intended to keep it secret. Their relationship is supposed to be sort of a mess (one that never completely falls apart, but a mess regardless), Nisio's intentionally writing it as such.
>>
>>152330796
Who is the Casca of the Monogatariverse?
>>
>>152330874
Shinobumonogatari was only just announced. However, multiple people have confirmed that both Hanekawa and Senjougahara were overseas for big chunks of Musubimonogatari, though they were in different places.
>>
>>152330798
But Cat is pathetic, she had to be forced to accept her issues and was forcing her issues. Crab dealt with them herself.
>>
>>152330874
>Was it confirmed that Hitagi & Hanekawa are overseas together during Shinobumonogatari according to it's summary or was that just someone speedreading?
It was someone speedreading and conflating different parts of info together
I'd be fine with Crab & Cat getting together actually. Don't even dislike Crab being with rrragi either, just like a few other characters with him more.
>>
>>152331068
Both girls went through shit situations with their mothers, but I find Cats to be a lot worse. Crab at least had her father in the end whereas Cat had no one.
>>
>>152331068
They both very literally needed Koyomi backing them up to deal with their issues. Crab did not "deal with them herself", Koyomi's the only one who thinks this despite Crab, Monkey, and Meme all outright saying that it was because of his help.
>>
>>152330874
Shinobumonogayari will probably be a sequel and araragi and crab are together at the end of musubi
>>
How is it possible for one character to remain perfect after all this time?
>>
>>152331823
Mayoi a blessing.
>>
>>152331823
a best either in loli or adult form
>>
So how long will we have to wait for the new season? They're doing FATE right now and that's definitely going to make money.
>>
>>152331823
Why did Snail skip herself when going through Araragi's punishments in Mayoi Hell? She pulled a "Hachi P says there's no time" but is there an actual reason here or is it just Nisio being obtuse for no reason again?
>>
>>152312066
I like my fig but she's too top heavy. She keeps falling over backwards whenever I close a damn door or something.
>>
Hope GSC announces a Sodachi scale this Wonfes.
>>
>>152332445
Probably because it would be weird.
>>
File: bitter coffee.jpg (21KB, 326x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bitter coffee.jpg
21KB, 326x326px
>tfw figure of kogarashi kaiki with his sleek red car never
>>
>>152332445
I dunno. Maybe she didn't want to see him mope over the decision to help her.
>>
>>152332513
I'm not sure there is a large market for it, but I'd order one.
>>
>>152332445
Might be interpreting it wrong, but I'm not sure anyone else would've saved Hachikuji
>Meme says that, as an oddity, she's so harmless that no specialist would bother with her
>Only is led back to her house at Araragi's insistance
>Chance of Hanekawa running into her if left alone, though Hanekawa as she was in Bake might actually lead to the two wandering around "lost" forever
so she didn't have a "what if Araragi didn't step in" scenario like the others did?
>>
>>152298376
Why is she such a slut in Kizu?
>>
>>152298376

cause long hair
>>
>>152332650
Because she is a slut.
>>
>>152332837
Your mother is a slut.
>>
I love how crabfags always resort to nekoblack despite it being a shit story whose only purpose was to support crab and araragi gettint together.
>>
>>152332893
Just like you Catfags always shouting
>Crab a shit!!
>>
File: 1471422805684.gif (291KB, 500x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471422805684.gif
291KB, 500x353px
>>152332540
Don't remind me
>>
File: kzmIII_14_900.jpg (218KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kzmIII_14_900.jpg
218KB, 900x506px
Press F for guillotine cutter

http://www.cyclone-graphics.com/works/kizumonogatari-3/
>>
>>152298376
>repeatedly flashes her underwear
>literally does not know the meaning of modest lingerie
>removes panties in public and gives them away as a long-term loan
>offers to flash her boobs
She's a predator. Definitely not pure.
>>
>>152332989
This, she's like a walking blow up doll. Thank god Araragi drops her ass
>>
>>152298376
Instead of having all the emotional baggage in the rest of the series she got the good kind of chest baggage.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x349px
>>152332947
She is even her creator doesn't like her since she hasn't been relevant since bake. I am no longer a catfag anyway. I am a bee and bat fag
>>
File: kzmIII_15_900.jpg (326KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kzmIII_15_900.jpg
326KB, 900x506px
>>152332973
What could it mean?
>>
File: 1419349138014.gif (454KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419349138014.gif
454KB, 500x500px
>>152304773
> yfw monkeyfag and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>152332973
Why is araragi half naked in front of meme?
>>
File: kzmIII_18_900.jpg (183KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kzmIII_18_900.jpg
183KB, 900x506px
Hanekawa is lookin good.
>>
>>152304773
Blame the Catfags. They are the cause of it almost every time.
>>
>>152333128
Transforming his arms into branches destroyed his shirt.
>>
>>152332618
Yotsugi got one and she doesn't strike me as super popular among nips.
>>
>>152333166
Should have destroyed his pants too for more lewds
>>
>>152333157
It's Crabfags that become panicky and insecure whenever the relationship between Cat and RRRRG is brought up. They're fine with every other girl, but once it's Cat they lose it for some reason.
>>
>>152333238
There's talking about a relationship and then baiting. They bait the fuck out of Crabfags.
>>
File: 1470314638944.png (157KB, 552x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470314638944.png
157KB, 552x560px
>>152333238
I'm not a catfag or crabfag but I'm sure the reason why y'all faggots have so much bad blood is because Hanekawa was legitimately presented as a love interest who had a chance. All the other girls flirt and shit but, besides Shinobu, it's obvious none of them are meant to be serious potential love interests for Araragi.
>>
Just started Otorimonogatari. Is Snake literally "I was born in the wrong generation"?
>>
>>152304773

is it ever not like this?
>>
File: 157568268.jpg (47KB, 508x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
157568268.jpg
47KB, 508x337px
>>152333096
>There will never be a Koyomi x Shinobu x Kanbaru ending
>>
>>152333371
Hanekawa only had a chance right after meeting Araragi, after she helped him she no longer had a chance because he put her in such a pedestal he no longer considers her a girl, she's a literal saint to him.
>>
>>152332973
Good riddance. Fuck that faggot how dare him grab my waifu
>>
>>152333398
Holy shit, just watch it you asshole
>>
File: 1483580260795.jpg (38KB, 428x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483580260795.jpg
38KB, 428x402px
>>152333438
Fuck off nekoblack shitter. That crap shouldn't even be canon. That whole arc was a complete asspull
>>
>>152333601
>I didn't like it so it shouldn't be canon and asspull!!
>>
>>152333371
Pretty much. Add in the fact that Crab gets little screentime when compared to Cat.
>>
>>152333726
>>152333757
>le greentext and reaction images
Not an argument. So sad!
>>
>>152303011
>>152303621
Tiger was going around burning any place Hanekawa was attached to or has been with. It would have gone over to Araragi's house eventually.
>>
>>152333834
How else is someone supposed to react when you arbitrarily declare an entire arc non-canon for your convenience? Please tell me this is a false flag.
>>
>>152333834
Neither is you saying it shouldn't be canon and it's an asspull because you didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>152333016
t. fagget
>>
File: 1484170515207.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484170515207.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>152333854
>Tiger was going around burning any place Hanekawa was attached to or has been with.
If I remember correctly that was just what they initially thought was happening. It wasn't a coincidence that the Tiger burned down the cram school at the time that Koyomi & Kanbaru were meeting up over there, right after we got that scene earlier in the arc of Hanekawa's reaction to Kanbaru telling her that she was meeting up with Koyomi
>>
>>152333991
I thought the implication was that the tiger burnt down everything she envied. She envied her family's ability to be normal after how they treated her, she envied Araragi's happy family life, etc. I can't remember exactly what she envied about the cram school, though, it's slipping my mind
>>
>>152310415
Hanekawa with 5 other oddities based on the deadly sins when?
She already got envy and wrath on her.
>>
>>152333991
>>152334106
Might be worth watching Tsubasa Tiger & Shinobu Mail back to back at some point now that I think about it, despite being released ages apart they pretty much run concurrently and have allusions to each other in terms of what's happening behind the scenes
>>
>>152334277
I vaguely remember the way Shinobu rejected Seishirou being similar to the way Araragi rejected Hanekawa.
>>
>>152313629
>tries to take him
If you meant the confession, then no that wasn't her intention. The point of that was just for her feelings to be opened and released. Her holding it in could cause a lot more problems down the line once she starts regretting, probably spawn another oddity like the tiger.
>>
>>152334343
Yeah, that parallel is mad explicit. Kinda brutal in retrospect
>>
>>152334277
Both Shinobu Time & Shinobu Mail happen at the same time as Tsubasa Tiger, yeah. Not that Ougi scene that happens at the end of Shinobu Time though, that happens after all of these arcs.

A bit of a clusterfuck when you look at it in full like that I suppose.
>>
>>152334484
The confessions were similar too. They had already missed their chance and just needed to express their feelings.
>>
>>152334558
I personally refer to that rapid-fire sequence of story events as Clusterfuck Week.
>>
>>152328944
how did this happen?
>>
File: 1477864373122.png (2MB, 2382x1340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477864373122.png
2MB, 2382x1340px
We need black back
>>
>>152334696
Think you mean we need the Snek back. I miss seeing those bangs and best voice.
>>
File: 1441556462405.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441556462405.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
We really need black back
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carlos.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>152334696
>>152334738
Hanekawa has fully embraced her inner dumb slut. We might never see Black Hanekawa again, but she'll always be blacked.
>>
We really need the black male cat inside her again. I want a reappearance.
>>
>>152334784
Nah, I'm not getting ya. But we need more black cat.
>>
>>152334343
No, not at all
>>
File: 43991626.jpg (226KB, 400x832px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43991626.jpg
226KB, 400x832px
I... miss the male sawarineko cat.
>>
>>152300541
That's because she's the most boring character. Nisio didn't think Monogatari would be a hit so he wrote a self-contained first story. Just like how in SAO Asuna must always be Kirito's lover despite being the worst girl.
>>
>>152334975
After rewarding Bake, Hitagi was a great character. Nisio fucked up with her in pretty much every other story afterwards except talking to Tsubasa during Tiger and her interacting with Kami Nadeko and Kaiki
>>
>>152334174
>envy - energy drain
>wrath - generate fire

wonder how the other sins might be?
>sloth - make people fall asleep/paralyze
>greed - generate her own means of cash/have a pocket dimension to store stuff
>lust - control the opposite sex

dunno what way can gluttony or pride work as a power that isnt ridiculous.
>>
>>152328944
Do you know in which episode this happens? (The face stretching.)

Google reverse image search thinks this is Ougi.
>>
>>152335636
Never mind, I found it.
Owarimonogatari Episode 8
>>
File: 1434551623688.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434551623688.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>152335636
I think Tsuki
>>
>>152298376
Because she looks thicker
>>
>>152335698
I'd like tofuck Ougi like that desu
>>
Daily reminder that Ougi is a boy
>>
>>152336074
Daily reminder that's not confirmed the gender.
>>
>>152333601

I mean it's kind if true.

He calls her his second mother in Nise, and in the current novel, people couldn't tell if he was happy or sad that Hanekawa had become such an international celeb and considers himself an inconsequential being inferior to her. I thought the betamax had ebbed at least some when it comes to her, but I was dead wrong.

It's either the guy is a mothercon on top of being a lolicon, or Araragi's love for Hanekawa is messed up as fuck.
>>
File: kzmIII_09_900.jpg (207KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kzmIII_09_900.jpg
207KB, 900x506px
frei
>>
>>152336511
That's some nice meat right there.
>>
File: bruh.png (331KB, 411x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bruh.png
331KB, 411x411px
>>152336511
>>
File: kzmIII_22_900.jpg (269KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kzmIII_22_900.jpg
269KB, 900x506px
Araragi, Hitagi and Sodachi lived in another city in college, right? How could Araragi let Sodachi live in his house?