[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

orange is pissing me off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

this fucking show
they've both said that they love each other but then they just do nothing about it.
She still walks like a foot behind him
like wtf is wrong with this girl???
at least walk next to him, its not like she needs to fuck him in the gym storage room or some shit
walking next to someone is just normal fucking behaviour and she cant even do it to this guy that she not only loves, but she knows he kills himself in the near future cause hes sad and shit but she makes no fucking effort
she doesnt fucking deserve this guy,
shes pretty boring (who's fucking hobby is housework????) and she spends her life just zoning the fuck out and staring into the distance thinking about useless shit
she has like no personality and shes not hot enough to make up for it
why does she have not one, but 2 guys in love with her???? it makes no sense
i wish he would just kill himself already so this fucking show can reach a conclusion
i cant be fucked to wait 4 episodes for him to not kill himself and the show ends with them confessing their love and she finally decides to hold his hand after probably making a massive fucking deal out of it
>>
>>152247410
tl;dr
>>
>>152247410
Welcome to shitty shoujo drama.

Hagita is best boy.
>>
Please stop typing like a 12 year old.
>>
>>152247410
Stop typing like that.
>>
it's a shitty shoujo manga that gets praise over actual good shoujo manga
>>
>>152247517
Sorry
I've spent they day writing an essay on European Parliament for University and the anime I've chosen to chill out with before bed just feels like a waste of time.
It just felt cathartic to type out all shitty like a 12 year old again, you know, like when my life wasn't all apathy and depression
>>
>>152247736
>anime I've chosen to chill out with

You chose fucking Orange as your chill out anime? A story about literally cucking your past selves?
>>
>>152247410
It's shit. I have no idea why it gets so much praise.
>>
>>152247563
>>152248256
I would like to know that as well.
>>
Why does he cuck his past self?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.