[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 25142.jpg (141KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
25142.jpg
141KB, 600x840px
Just started reading this today, up to the chapters where 2ch is all talking about it. So far I love this ride.
How fucked would you be?

> hope you NEETS live in the middle of nowhere and have guns. I know I'll be fine. Feels good to be American losers goodluck.
>>
>>152245417
>How do I use greentext?
Lurk for two years before posting.
>>
>>152245600
The green text was used to signify a response on 2ch during a zombie outbreak as shown in the manga. It doesn't, and naturally wouldn't, follow the etiquette of /a/'s greentexting usage.
However, if your Aspergers won't allow you to appreciate expressions outside of the norm, I will conform for you. In doing so I hope that you go back to watching your moeblob KyoAnishit.
>>
>>152245417
I dropped this on the 12nd volume (bought them physically) because the story wasn't developing much. Turns out, it's hard for me to stick to long stories with no sense of closure
Did anything important happen in the lastest chapter?
>>
>>152245417
I really tried to like it, but I can't see the purpose of this manga. If you like it, you might as well try "Ressentiment" from the same author.
>>
>>152246955
It became a clusterfuck of aliens being behind the zombies, hive type zombs, multiple kurusu's, Hiromi being a queen of the zombs/hive and what not. I honestly had to reread the last volumes because I felt I didn't get it the first time.
>>
>>152245417
>How fucked would you be?

I'd be fucked if a zombie outbreak happened because I live in a densely populated area.
>>
>>152245417
We got seven chapters left.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/i-am-a-hero-manga-resumes-with-final-7-chapters/.110399
>>
>>152247203
How exactly is this clusterfuck going to end? The world is completely fucked and hiromi already wants to kill hideo.
>>
>>152247327
Open world end, they live in the alien age with pockets of survivors here and there. I'm assuming this nest gets destroyed by Hideo, making it one of the "safe" zone in the world for now. Maybe has a sequel.
>>
Why did the art get so fucking bad?
>>
>>152247203
What the fuck? I expected several *hundred* more chapters. The world is just barely established.
>>
>>152246955
>12nd
Stop posting.
>>
>>152245417
Random guess the pace will increase on later volume
5/6 of Vol1 is about the artist everyday mangaka life. When zombie outbreak happen all those characters in vol1 died, wasing a damn volume

>>152246955
I bought the first 4 volumes. I drop it then. I can't handle the pace and large panels waste.

>>152245797
Get triggered more, snowflake
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.