[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch pic related >cute as fuck >believable characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

File: usagi-drop.jpg (174KB, 856x642px) Image search: [Google]
usagi-drop.jpg
174KB, 856x642px
>watch pic related
>cute as fuck
>believable characters
>Daikichi just wants what's best for Rin with no ulterior morives or creepy fanservice shit
>anime ends half-way
>look up ending to manga online
[spoilers]>she grows up and marries Daikichi[/spoilers]

For what purpose.
>>
The mangaka has an electra complex
>>
>>152243691
I fucked up the spoiler tags, oh well.If you don't know, now you know nigga
>>
b-but it's a good ending because it gets those darn normalfags mad
>>
>>152243691
Daikichi couldnt have a social live because he had to take care of her

Now Rin is paying him back by become his wife
>>
The entire manga fucked everything up badly. All character interactions are thrown out and everything that the anime was working towards was scrapped for god knows what.

Seriously what the hell?
>>
>>152243845
Japanese social life is just getting drunk with your coworkers anyway. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1464016237087.jpg (26KB, 305x274px) Image search: [Google]
1464016237087.jpg
26KB, 305x274px
>>152243691
It's okay OP, the manga isn't canon anyways
>>
>>152243691

Probably the best ending, ignore the faggots that say otherwise.
>>
This created a kind of warning in all scanlations group with stories like this.. people always asking

"Does this manga go Usagi drop?"
>>
>>152243845
Didn't Daikichi & the hot milf avoid getting together so that their kids could get together instead or some contrived shit too? What a fuck up
>>
>>152243691
daikichi gave rin everything she ever wanted

she wanted his child
>>
>>152245937
That's cool and everything, but Daikichi agreeing to it simply makes him seem like a creep, which was not at all the impression you get from him in the anime.
>>
>>152246055
>but Daikichi agreeing to it simply makes him seem like a creep
He gave her a few years to mull over the stupid shit she was saying after she initially asked. She waited a few years like he said and then asked again.

The thing is, Daikichi was pretty much unable to say no to anything Rin asks of him. The only thing he had of note in his life was Rin's happiness. He's pretty much a broken man and Rin was pretty happily taking advantage of that really. Goddamn why do timeskips ruin everything in every series?
>>
File: 1481876942366.jpg (252KB, 700x612px) Image search: [Google]
1481876942366.jpg
252KB, 700x612px
>>152246055
Be honest with yourself, which would you pick.
>People in your immediate surroundings not thinking you're a creep.
>A 18 year-old girl, no blood relation, close personal relationship, and wants your dilf dick like a goddamn emergency tampon.
There's no need to lie on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>152246228
You forgot to mention that same 18 year old girl was taken care of almost all her life by me
If I had sex with my not-daughter, who was essentially the only thing worthwhile in my life and was that important to me, I would hate myself beyond description
>>
>>152246228
But he had that milf though.

He didn't have to go for the girl he raised since she was 5 when he had a hot milf waiting for him.
>>
>>152246385
She married to another guy
>>
>>152246357
The entire manga is about Daikichi making sacrifices to make her happy, this is his last sacrifice.
>>
File: 1447400250572.jpg (43KB, 512x203px)
1447400250572.jpg
43KB, 512x203px
>>152246357
Why?
I've seen pretty much an even split to how people react to this adoption topic, even among normie fags, but I can't see anything wrong with it for the life of me.
Your hangup is "the two of us are too close, and there's an age gap." One of those would generally be a plus in a relationship.
>>
MC should've become a teacher. He could've found a desperate student to fall for him instead while raising his daughter.
>>
>>152246495
But Anon asked what I would honestly do, and I answered honestly
>>152246549
>Why?
It's a betrayal of ideals. If I raised and cared for her as my own daughter for so long, throwing the affections of a fatherly love away for a more sensual/sexual love would be awful. I don't want to dick my daughteru, I just want her to grow up and be able to find happiness on her own even without me
>>
>>152243691
Because the mangaka is a childless creep irl. she was his daughter by all means, Parenting has nothing to do with blood ties or paper work. It's a bond of trust to say the least & that what enable us as a human beings to adopt..
Btw the manga never happened , I'll erase this response in a few moment!
>>
>>152246715
To be honest I'm so starved of romantic female attention I have no idea what I would do.
>>
>>152246549
Because when you raise someone from a young age, you perceive them in a way which is incongruous with seeing them in a sexual manner. It is easier to perceive (I would assume) for those who have raised kids before.

It is not necessarily that it is immoral, it is just atypical behavior that is shunned because it is close enough to immoral behavior.
>>
>>152244660
Best thing I ever heard!! So true btw!
>>
File: images[1].jpg (50KB, 600x746px)
images[1].jpg
50KB, 600x746px
>>152243691

I had a feel that the author was one of those Shamlayadingdong fags, who think that you can't make a good ending if it doesn't have some kind of a twist.
>>
>>152246887
Bruh>>152246495
>>
>>152246887
She had to straddle a fine line between not making the MC into too much of a a creep and also satisfying some fanservice requirements. Marrying the girl you raised is a popular Otaku trope.
>>
The ending was a mess, but what made it even worse was how Daichiki himself didn't seem into the idea. He didn't seem happy at all to be her lover. It just seemed like he got together with her to make HER happy.

If you skip to the last page where they're smiling and walking without reading the timeskip and everything, it honestly just looks like a father with his daughter.

I still don't understand what the mangaka was going for.
>>
>>152246967
>also satisfying some fanservice requirements.
I deleted my post to add something, but literally who asked for that ending?
>>
>>152247087
Like I said, marrying the girl you raised is a trope.

Ever hear of the Princess Maker games?
>>
>>152245893
Kind of, milf was afraid if they got together and lived in the same household then her kid would attack Rin sexually someday or something like that.
>>
>>152247012
I'm sure she's just an immature bitch who thought trolling her readers and giving the finger to the editors is top kek and best ruse ever.
>>
>>152247249
I feel like she wanted to do a huge twist to make the ending stand out, but it just felt completely out of place.

I read another manga by her about a family of four and it was actually really cute.
>>
>>152247348
She's proto-Kubo, I'm telling you.
>>
>>152247142
>tvtropes is so ebin fuck real analysis imma point out tropes like it puts me on paf with shakespearean scholars
>>
File: best possible ending.jpg (190KB, 800x1175px) Image search: [Google]
best possible ending.jpg
190KB, 800x1175px
>>152243691
The manga is a good indicator of how much of a normalfag you are. Any true /a/non will say it was goodbut he should've fucked her when she was a loli.
>>
File: 1483267625949.jpg (18KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483267625949.jpg
18KB, 208x250px
>>152246790
>Because when you raise someone from a young age, you perceive them in a way which is incongruous with seeing them in a sexual manner.
Yes, but the thing is that this perception "is" going to change. Eventually the parents stop letting their kids sleep in the same bed, then they stop giving the kids baths, then they stop going into their rooms without knocking. This is all done because the child is growing into an individual and (eventually) sexual person.
You'd of course wall that later bit off as something you'd never engage in, for obvious reasons, victimization and betrayal of trust, genetic defects, and faithfulness to your spouse, but I don't see which of those is applicable to this particular case.
>It is not necessarily that it is immoral, it is just atypical behavior that is shunned because it is close enough to immoral behavior.
I think what people would be pissed about is that they'd almost definitely assume you groomed her, but he didn't do anything of the sort.
>>
>>152247550
So true /a/nons don't care for story coherence and logic, because they are easily satisfied as long as there are PLOTTWEESTS and incest?
>>
>>152247649
In fact, she groomed him. That kid is a psycho and her whims should not be catered for.
>>
>>152247699
It wasn't incest though.
>>
>>152247550
>oh yeah, fuck me daddy!
Rin never calls him dad. Shit picture that's too OOC.
>>
>>152247811
Good eye
>>
>>152247649
It's because you have a 15 year relationship which is strictly non-sexual, to turn it into something else seems jarring.

>>152247549
So then what was the point of the plot twist
>>
>>152247550

>a true /a/non has shit taste

I agree with you
>>
>>152247212
jesus christ. How can you think that a boy and girl living together automatically ends in rape
>>
>>152246055
>be old man
>suddenly daughteru wants the dick
>tell her to fuck off
>years later she begs for it again
>have nothing left really
>might aswell make her happy
>>
>>152246228
I don't think I could do it, I don't care who thinks of me as a creep. But at the same time, I'd end up wondering if I should have. Can't win either way.
>>
>>152247649
Hope you never have kids.
>>
>>152246759
You probably think you were meant to self insert into Daikichi. The mangaka is female. It was about daddy issues all along
>>
>>152248453
Why? Because I'm capable of doing a bit of critical thought before I say "yes, this person has done something wrong"?
>>
>>152246055
>but Daikichi agreeing to it simply makes him seem like a creep
The impression I got from it was that he was absolutely not happy with it but she made such a deal about not being happy unless it was with him that he was basically forced to go along with it.
>>
>>152248898
So he stayed a loser and a pushover right till the end. His life ended up in failure.
>>
>>152246759
The mangaka is a girl. You don't know what you're talking about. Shut the fuck up you absolutely retarded cunt.
>>
>>152243691
>the normalfag litmus test
cool, now fuck off
>>
>>152246549
>>152246790
>normie
>useless space
you both need to blow your brains out
>>
>>152250022
>conversation is hard, so I'm just going to do the ol' green text and kys drive by.

>>>/v/
>>
>>152250169
>defending the use of the word normie
literally >>>/r9k/
>>
>>152243691
Its been years. She shot herself in the foot with the dumb ending by changing the direction of the entire series. It was like she wrote multiple endings and just wanted to see what would happen of she went full retard. I'm surprised her editor didn't stop her.
>>
I'll never get tired of watching normalfags get all twisted when they watch this anime and then discover the manga. Truly makes me laugh.
>>
>>152250243
>changing the direction of the entire series
There was build up and foreshadowing for this since the get go. Remember when she refused to call him dad or get officially adopted in the first half? You're just retarded.
>>
>>152247212

What is she? A feminist, or is he a Muslim?
>>
Stop trying to fit in to some /a/ pedo hivemind. It's embarrassing.

I'm the farthest guy from a normalfag or whatever the fuck you care about not being labeled as and this development is just stupid. If anything it feels annoying because it feels like one of those forced shoujo tropes. There's nothing hot about them getting together and the series isn't about that in the first place.
>>
>>152246228

I'd rather feel accomplished that I didn't fuck up raising a child, instead of literally fucking it up.
>>
File: 1483990554354.png (446KB, 686x634px)
1483990554354.png
446KB, 686x634px
>>152250449
kek
>>
Time skips always ruin everything. It should have stayed as a cute father/daughter manga and not evolved into the shit it did in the end.
>>
>>152250430
>I'm the farthest guy from a normalfag
>proceeds to post like a complete and total normalfag
lurk for more than 2 months
>>
>>152250302
That doesn't mean an SoL about him raising her should end up with them getting married if he raised her like his real daughter. Also Rin had a love interest set up all to be thrown out. No one is mad about the ending of Kodomo no Jikan but are for Usagi Drop because of this. Bad ending still doesnt ruin the entire series.
>>
>>152250607
The ending was just shit, no matter how you look at it.
>be a 30 year old Japanese man with no prospects, dead-end job, pretty much nothing to live for
>finally find something you can't to care for and nurture into something better than yourself
>change her from an innocent and frail girl into an outgoing, confident woman whose ready to branch off and go live her own life
>except she actually doesn't, she just stays with her dad against his wishes and now they fuck all the time the end lol
>>
>>152247770
But it was. She's his aunt
>>
Because Genji Monogatari, also written by a woman, is a thing in Japanese culture
>>
>>152243691
Congratulations on fucking up the spoiler tag not only for anyone that reads the thread, but early enough in your post to spoil everyone on the catalog too.
>>
>>152251020
I don't think there's anyone who's been on this board longer than 2 months who hasn't been spoiled on how this manga ends at some point. It's one of the number 1 most bitched about endings on this board.
>>
>>152250898
Not blood related in the end. She wasn't actually the grandpa's kid.
>>
>>152243691
Have we all not gone though this? Maybe not the people who read the manga when it came out.
>>
>>152251183
It was a shit storm even reading it as the manga came out. The only thing to come close to it that year was the last several chapters of the Otaku no Musume-san manga.
>>
>>152248554
I knew that from previous threads already
>>
File: 1484205471362.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484205471362.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>152245893
>Didn't Daikichi & the hot milf avoid getting together so that their kids could get together instead or some contrived shit too? What a fuck up
boy thats selective memory. The little boy was up to fucking girls on the side, the mom was terrified he'd rape Rin if her and Daikichi got married (becasue a 12yo fucking sluts will rape some girl for the heck of it, thank you Japan).

Of course the fucker in question was too busy fucking sluts to "win" Rin, I mean who the fuck wants to go through the process of actually romancing someone when you got a side bitch who will spread them whenever you want without having to go through all the trouble of an actual relationship (probably the most realistic part of that dynamic right there).

Of course when the author was trying to force the father-daughter thing, she had to make the little fucker get a little Rapey around Rin, just for the heck of it.
>>
>>152252058
who is this jizz whizz
>>
>>152252202
me
>>
>>152252058
Sounds to me like Rin got the best ending. When it was being translated were there people that actually wanted her to be with that little shit?
>>
>>152252385
Yes, normal people with functioning social life and not some creepfuck like you.
>>
>>152252558
Ok, Normalfag. Let the cute girl be with the man slut.
>>
>>152252602
Better than with some dying man.
>>
>>152252633
They just need to get busy quickly.
>>
>>
>>152253258
>REEEE

Kill yourself
>>
>>152248626
Because this:
>You'd of course wall that later bit off as something you'd never engage in, for obvious reasons, victimization and betrayal of trust, genetic defects, and faithfulness to your spouse, but I don't see which of those is applicable to this particular case.
is literally autism. Fathers don't diddle their daughters because they're their daughters and when they do they go to prison because it is literally never right.
>>
>>152253369
Not before I find the author.
>>
>>152243691
Because we are not allowed to have nice things.
>>
I've never felt like reading this but I've seen enough people complaining that I'll say this.

The fact that she never sees him as a father that 'Daikichi is Daikichi' and her mom being into much older men, them turning out to not be related should have been the nail in the coffin of who was going to end up with who.
>>
>>152246228
>There's no need to lie on an anonymous image board.
It's not a lie if I find the idea of banging my !biologicalDaughter whom I have been raising for 15+ years unappealing.
>>
>>152243691
incest ending is always the best
>>
>>152253447
Detail isn't autism. You've literally re-quoted my reasons in a reductive way, then tacked on another reason (prison).
>>
>>152248191
By being japanese. A man and woman being together always ends in sex, consensual or not. Alternatively it ends in the guy considering rape and then being too shy to go through with it, extra points if he says something along the lines of "why am I such a pussy for not raping her" to himself.
>>
>>152253562
Not really, it came out of nowhere.
>>
>>152246228
>a 18 year old that you raised as your daughter
I honestly would not. On the other hand some random 18 year old that I know through casual encounters in the store or something like that then sure I am down for that.
>>
>>152253582
That's why this is shit, it's not even incest.
>>
>>152253602
Your worldview is completely flawed, and your knowledge of raising children must come from anime if you actually think that it's normal for a father to see their daughter as sexual objects.
>>
>>152253302
Thank god yotsuba is not written by a woman with daddy issues.
>>
>>152253783
>you actually think that it's normal for a father to see their daughter as sexual objects.
This is just a downright dishonest misquote of what I said. It's silly to imply that parents aren't aware of the fact that their children have sex organs and urges, which will eventually be used with great enthusiasm. This point makes sense in the context in which it was brought up, and I won't bother to recap it, when you can go back and read the context yourself.
>Your worldview is completely flawed.
If you can point out these flaws such as they are, I'm happy to listen, but I think people who can say "this thing is wrong, because it just isn't right," have a much more flawed and destructive worldview. Reagan's moral majority comes to mind.
>>
Here's why the ending is retarded:

If this is a lolicon story (which I can 100% enjoy), you'd want to see the girl being portrayed in a sexual way. You'd want to see little bits of innuendos and accidents and especially how there is an attraction coming from the male side. At the very very least, even there's nothing like this when she's a child there should be plenty of these when she's older. I know secondary fags can't into Japanese but there are plenty of VNs that give exactly this plot line, transitioning from familial love to romance and lust. For example, 向日葵の教会と長い夏休み is a well done example where your daughter becomes your love interest.

But guess what? This is a bittersweet story about a responsible father figure painstakingly raising a child and there's zero romantic or erotic element in it. The ending just feels like the father gives in to a brat's demand to also be her husband and thus slave for life. It's just poorly written and seems like a writer's wish fulfillment.
>>
>>152254189
I like the idea that his final sacrifice for Rin is himself to her.
>>
File: al.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>152254189
>the father gives in to a brat's demand to also be her husband and thus slave for life
Truth.
>>
>>152252202
>who is this jizz whizz
some cosplayer who has done some of the best Asuka Langley cosplaying I've ever seen.

If you ask nicely on another board I'm sure you'll get more pictures of her. She's rather cute for 3dpd.
>>
File: 1367881454524.jpg (402KB, 1090x1600px)
1367881454524.jpg
402KB, 1090x1600px
>>152254189
>and seems like writer's wish fulfillment
It is. If that's a problem, read something else.
>>
>>152243691
Daikichi made the right choice. Fuck off to facebook, normie
>>
>>152256169
>ruining a sweet father daughter relationship just to satisfy your fetish
You're everything wrong with the anime fanbase.
>>
>>152256259
You shouldn't even be in the anime fanbase, normalfag.

>>152256169
>normie

Stop
>>
>>152256259
There is nothing bad or impure about sex. You're everything wrong with the humanity.
>>
>>152256324
That's true, not between father and child though. It's disgusting and wrong.
>>
>>152243691
usagi dropped onto my cock
>>
>>152256384
Rin doesn't even consider him her dad.
>It's disgusting and wrong.
why? because the ((media)) told you?
>>
>>152256499
It was an obvious bait, why did you even bothered to reply?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.