[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MC is literally satan, but lucifer for somewhat reason is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2654.jpg (190KB, 448x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
190KB, 448x313px
MC is literally satan, but lucifer for somewhat reason is not satan's son
but wait
later on in the light novel he has a daughter, so explain this
WHY ISNT LUCIFER HIS SON
>>
>>152233330
Lucifer is just another name for satan.
>>
File: Hataraku Maou-sama - Volume 11.jpg (258KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hataraku Maou-sama - Volume 11.jpg
258KB, 1120x1600px
Maou-sama isn't the real Satan, but he was given name. Lucifer is the real son of Satan in the series and his mother is an angel.

Anyways, Emi best girl.
>>
>>152233330
Lucifer is the son of the great satan, MC is just a demon who has the same name.
>>
Emi a shit.

That is all.
>>
>>152233330
He just happens to be called Satan. Not the same dude.
>>
>Love the SoL with incidental fantasy battle
>Want more of that
>LN goes full fantasy after the anime ends

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>having to wait till march/april for the new volume

Truly suffering
>>
>>152233984
wat

They literally make a psuedo mom and dad relationship with the kid, going on a family trip to a amusment park and all that jazz. It's full SoL
>>
Satan is just a common devil's name, he's not actually Satan. He's just a scrub devil who lived long ago and saw his entire tribe get wiped out, who then decided to unite the entire demon world under him and create a functioning demon society.
Lucifer is just an ex-angel who went rogue.
His daughter is adopted.
>>
>>152233330
They mention that after the first Great Demon King Satan, the name Satan became a common first name of demons.
>>
>>152233984
>LN goes full fantasy after the anime ends
I fucking wish.
>>
>>152233984
Every volume follows the SoL + fantasy shit at the end except Volumes 9 and 10.
>>
>>152233330
Lucifer the lightbringer was the angel that rebelled against god and convinced other angels to do the same thing. He was cast down from heaven for having independent thought. Satan is just satan. It's a word with greek roots that was prominently used by the hebrew and means "adversary". I guess both got unified and twisted around a thousand times by now.
>>
>>152233446
This but satan isn't really his name also. He has many titles but nobody really knows his name. Some people say Satan's real name is Gadre'el which is found in book of Enoch.
>>
/a/ i need your hel finding where can i download or read the light novels
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.