[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yamada-kun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Oh boy, here we go.
>>
>>152233184
Was a Wizard?
>>
>>152233991
A witcher?
>>
>>152234060
You deserved this (You).
>>
>>152233184
Wut? Source please
>>
God? Who else can give school kids magical kissing powers?

(And why kissing? Most Japanese kids would never find out they had some power)
>>
This shit still hasn't ended?
>>
It's getting a special announcement soon, it's ending.
>>
If the answer isn't "... was you, Yamada" I'm going to be slightly dissappointed.
>>
>>152234235
It would have been such a good series if it could have ended with the first set of witches.
>>
>>152234139
Yamada-kun and the seven witches.

>>152234473
That wasn't even the last page of the chapter, the answers already there.
>>
>>152234473
The powers existed before he was at the school.

Unless
>Yamada is a centuries old wizard living in Nipland doing his middle-high school days over and over.
>Hands his powers out to qt girls and homo boys and straight ones
>>
File: yamada.png (284KB, 663x617px) Image search: [Google]
yamada.png
284KB, 663x617px
>>152235227
>The powers existed before he was at the school.
No, we only have evidence that the powers existed since the year prior to the start of the series, during which Yamada was a second-year student.
>>
I was unable to resist dropping it several months ago. Maybe I will read it once it's done but the potential is wasted imo.
>>
>>152235711
I wouldn't say it's wasted potential, it just overstayed its welcome. The series could have ended almost perfectly after the first set of witches were resolved, then once again after the 2nd set was introduced, but then we got the third set and some other silly drama.
I mean, the fact that the author tried to make who Yamada's first girlfriend was a mystery for so long is complete nonsense when anyone with a brain would know it was Shiraishi, it will always be her and it always was.
>>
>>152235878
>we got the third set
Ugh, I fucked up. I dropped after the third set, I guess.
>>
>>152233184
So this is going to haven some bullshit unsatisfying ending like the author's previous work.

This would have been a great series if it stopped after the original witches were dealt with. But of course it kept going and going and now it's a corpse.
>>
>>152235711
You're not losing anything.
>>
>>152234163
It's the writer. They will broke the fourth wall.
>>
How many arcs are there? I have read far into the second arc and it is just bullshit. The first arc was entertaining. Does it get better again or asspulls in order to continue the manga?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.