[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanted to read the LN of Overlord since the end of its season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484975389778231982.jpg (231KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1484975389778231982.jpg
231KB, 800x449px
Wanted to read the LN of Overlord since the end of its season ended on a high note

Why did it suddenly turn LITERALLY into about Lizardmen A WHOLE FUCKING VOLUME ABOUT THE GODDAMN LIZARD

I want to read on but for godsakes I cant get past this shitty ass volume

FUCK lizardmen
>>
>>152231009
Yeah, it's pretty rough. I would just skim through the first 75% at least. It's worth it to keep going.
>>
>>152231009
>fell for overlord meme
It's one of /a/ jokes, just like boku no pico
>>
Because the author didn't knew how to world build at that point, just skip to the battles
>>
>>152231075
I looked up some spoilers about it

Only 1 of them lives or someshit

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE WHOLE STORY
>>
File: The plank.png (286KB, 283x829px) Image search: [Google]
The plank.png
286KB, 283x829px
>>152231009
>Can't even get past the Lizard act
Boy you have something to look forward too then OP.
I hope you like long Climbs
>>
>>152231251
Either you can't read or you got fake spoilers
>>
>>152231226
>>152231075
you guys know where is a sensible place to skip the lizardmen arc like on which chapter on vol 4

I cant handle anymore of this rororo, kuckledorf , fanglemangle fanfic of a volume
>>
>>152231009
Lizardmen did indeed fucked.
>>
>>152231009
If you can't get past half volume of lizard then how can you through 2 volumes of CLIMB ?
>>
>>152231009
It's incredible how different your reaction was to mine. I was glad to see the world being built and destroyed from another perspective, though, I'm still not sure who's threatening them since I'm not finished as yet. Reading in small, daily bunches (as it's all I have time for) probably would help you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.