[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is filmed before a live studio audience.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (203KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
203KB, 480x360px
"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is filmed before a live studio audience.
>>
>>152217594
stah gee O
>>
>>152217594
channel awesome teeheehee
>>
>>152217594
Hey, Joey!
Earth to Joey!
>>
Card games on motorcycles?
>>
>>152217594
Actually, I do smoke marijuana. It's good stuff.
>>
>>152218246
Hey are you in there, it's your move!
>>
Did Joey ever fuck the harpy lady girl? I completely forgot her name.
>>
ATTENTION DUELISTS
>>
>>152217594

>Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugi sends a pedophile mom who traded cards for sex with her kids to the shadow realm for all eternity through a duel
>>
Why are all of the new episodes so terrible?
>>
>>152218690
There's new episodes?

I think the last episode I watched was Joey v fake Marik
>>
>>152219047
Last one was out three weeks ago
>>
>>152219047
It's currently in the middle of the Doma arc.
>>
>>152218425
Sorry, Yuge! Doin dis Brooklyn accent makes it difficult to concentrate on card games!
>>
guys.

Internet reference
>>
>>152221148
It's okay, this shitty meme series was last popular over five years ago so it's okay to talk about now
>>
>>152221501
>over 5 years ago
Jesus christ, has it been that long?
>>
>>152218481
Mai Valentine.

How could you forget that name?
>>
>>152218690
See
>>152221148
>>
>>152218690
The dude had like 20 episodes of genuinely inspired content, and pretty much phoned it in the rest of the way because he ran out of things to joke about.

YGO:TAS really deserved to be remembered for the great shit it was capable of and what it kickstarted, but nobody pretends there was that much carrying it beyond the point where it lost steam. LK is better off offering his talents to others series because holy shit I'm not going to suffer through the garbage TFS produce when they actually take the generic shounen the dub seriously
>>
LK is a boss - but he has the traditional writer's problem of losing inspiration halfway through.

I'm still applauding him for continuing, though.
>>
>>152222200
>what it kickstarted
Literally no other abridged series has ever been worth one solitary fuck. They were all talentless pieces of shit trying to ride his coattails.
>>
>>152222200
I thought it was still fun until the end of season two. That was what, forty-something episodes?
>>
NEXT TIME ON YUGIOH
>>
>>152219047
Its always been shit, you just grew up and stopped finding memes and pop culture references funny
>>
>>152221698
Its Mai Kujaku, actually
>>
>>152222289
>applaud him for continuing
>nothing he's produced in recent times has been of any value

He should let it die and continue being depressed elsewhere.
>>
Well, some parts of the recent episodes were good, especially the part where Yugi sacrificed himself for Yami.
>>
Weevil overkill is coming up soon (~months) and I can only imagine how badly LK will fuck it up.
>>
(Insert a joke here about the little kuriboh yugioh abriged series not involving card games on motorcycles)
I just had to on that last one right here
>>
>>152223211
He won't make it the holy grail of edgelords like you underage have. You might call that a fuck-up but people over 18 call it 'improvement'.
>>
>>152222330
>Literally no other abridged series has ever been worth one solitary fuck

Of course not, simply because nothing else decent or original calls itself an "abridged series".
>>
>>152223286
I really like the invisible guns joke.
>>
>>152218690
>>152222200
maybe it has something to do with production value
part of the charms of YGOTAS are shitty audio and one-man voice acting quality
the moment littlekuriboh change Mai's voice I almost closed the video in an instant

>>152222527
I still laughed at his old episodes with all those dead memes
>>
The 'vagina' episode somehow made me laugh harder than anything else has in my life.
>>
>>152221677
>LK has been at this for 10 years.
>>
>>152223286
Penguins
>>
>>152223286
Tristan's voice.
>>
>>152222200
Broly was fairly okay desu. Lost my shit at the slapping noises.
>>
>>152220909
[Laugh Track]
>>
>>152221677
I'm afraid it's been 17 years.
>>
>>152223286
GIVE ME A HUG
>>
>>152218486
MY HAIR GIVES ME THE POWER TO DEFY GRAVITY
>>
He was a legitimately good Frieza.
Which was surprising.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.