[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best SOL anime and why is it Chuunibyou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What is the best SOL anime and why is it Chuunibyou
>>
>>152214710
You need to watch more anime if you relly believe this.
>>
>>152214768
Yeah desu I'm just looking for a suggestion. Hook me up homie
>>
>>152214710
Chuunibyou is a romcom
>>
>>152215911
pretty enjoyable tho
>>
>>152214906
im gonna assume youre just a newfriend who needs some help

k-on is a must for SOL

hibike euphonium is k-on but with more realistic characters and situations, the dialogues are the most realistic ones ive ever seen anywhere in both animes and movies

hanasaku iroha has great writing, one of the best SOL out there

non non biyori is what you watch when you're bored of everything but still want to watch something thats good

tamako market is just decent, but i heard the movie is good (havent watched the movie yet)

nichijou is confusing as fuck, its like those weird japanese comedy shit, if thats what youre into go for it

isshuukaan friends or whatever the fuck its called was a comfy anime, didnt really go anywhere but its good to watch and chill

shigatsu wa kimi no uso is okay, inconsistent writing but good art and mood

sakamichi no apollon is good if youre into something with music influence but not as in-your-face as shigatsu wa kimi no uso, the only bad thing about the anime is the way they draw female characters

avoid oreimo and haganai like a plague

idol animes deserve to go to the trash
>>
>>152216834
thanks anon you get me.

I hide behind an exterior of shitposting as to not expose my deeper motives of wanting to belong and find quirky and sometimes cringey art that i love.

thank you for breathing new life into me
thank you.
>>
>>152216932
ur welcum
t. faggot who cant watch anything other than SOL
>>
>>152216834
>hibike euphonium is k-on but with more realistic characters and situations, the dialogues are the most realistic ones ive ever seen anywhere in both animes and movies
Euphonium is not a SoL at all.
The only similarities it has with K-on is some girls that can play instruments. Sakamichi no Apollon is also not a SoL, and I haven't watched Shigatsu but I'm 90% sure it's not a SoL.
>>
>>152217013
>The only similarities it has with K-on is some girls that can play instruments. Sakamichi no Apollon is also not a SoL, and I haven't watched Shigatsu but I'm 90% sure it's not a SoL.
are you sure you even know what SoL mean?
>>
>>152217013
Sakamichi is a coming of age drama with music. Kinda sad it got lumped with K On as much as it as a "must watch" for SoL
>>
>>152217030
Yes. Do you?
>>
There is no good SOL anime
>>
>>152217161
hmmm i guess sakamichi no apollon must be a mecha fantasy then
>>
>>152217207
>>152217096
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.