[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS HER MAJOR MALFUNCTION?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: minorin.jpg (53KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
minorin.jpg
53KB, 848x480px
WHAT IS HER MAJOR MALFUNCTION?
>>
>>152214372
Being considered best girl by a minority
I'm from that minority anyway
>>
>>152214372
Brain problems
>>
>>152215015
one day the masses will see the light. One day
>>
>>152214372
Gay for Taiga.
>>
>>152214372

keking herself
>>
>>152215015
you could say it's a "minorinty"
>>
File: 1458521264999.jpg (27KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1458521264999.jpg
27KB, 640x358px
>>152214372
>>
>>152214372

The best girl.
>>
File: Ami_Bro.jpg (179KB, 678x2302px) Image search: [Google]
Ami_Bro.jpg
179KB, 678x2302px
>>152214372
She wasn't Ami
>>
>>152215409
Fuck off carlos
>>
>>152214372
She did not have full swing genki power.
>>
>>152214372
She was too good for her show
>>
>>152214372
GHOSTS lol
>>
>>152215015
You mean people with good taste.
>>
How did every girl in Toradora manage to be worst girl?
>>
>>152214372

A genki girl who hides her emotions like a Tsun.
>>
I used to be really into Genki-Retard girls.

Wonder what happened
>>
>>152221378
You died inside.
>>
>>152214372
Autism.
>>
>>152215199

That.
>>
>>152215799
>forced romance
She's just as bad as Kihara.
>>
>>152214372
Worst girl.
>>
>>152214372
MINORIN IS BEST GIRL

AMI A SHIT

FUCK YOU TAIGA
>>
File: 4b8a0e95dd803.png (325KB, 768x436px) Image search: [Google]
4b8a0e95dd803.png
325KB, 768x436px
Not even the VN redeemed Minori. Her best moment was pic related which was part of Taigas's true end.
>>
lack of brains
>>
File: 1468193667083.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1468193667083.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>152214372

being a looser
>>
>>152222970
>ami
>forced romance
taiga was forced romance you faggot.
>>
>>152224399
The main difference is that Taiga had a reason to be by Ryu (the whole "I need you in my life" shmick). Ami just wanted to be loved by someone and felt the need to cling on Ryu.
>Name one anime where the romance isn't forced.
>>
>>152226165
Ami is a person who needs therapy for her disgusting personality.
>>
All the 3 main girls, and the 2 main boys, all had some oddities, complexes, traumas, issues or atypical things in general.

You are welcome to play doctor and figure them all out.
>>
>>152214372
She knows she's best girl, and shitty writing made her lose to a near literal piece of shit character.
>>
>>152214372
She wasn't destinied to be best girl.
>>
>>152226289
agreed
her fight with Minorin should have lasted longer
I would love to see her being beaten up by "ghosts and aliens"
>>
>>152218420
Aliens
>>
>>152226401
And that's why the seies was so good. Yu see how their flaws affect their lives and how they grow t either overcome them or just ignore them for a bit.

I wish ithad been a bit longer, so thy could have explored the other characters a bit deeper. It's clear that Minorin has some big issues at home, how she literally takes any possible shity job just to be away from home, how she resents her little brother her possessiveness... We never really get any concusion for Ami, she could had easily fallen to the dark side of the enterainment indurstry and became a paid whore... And even the minor charcters we're interesting, like the dude that was all fun and games but suddenly gets serious and has cute gf and shit, orthe blonde chick that liked glass kun, etc.

I also wanna know if the teacher found love of stayed as cake forever.
>>
>>152218420
She knows of the Banri
>>
>>152228489
>I also wanna know if the teacher found love of stayed as cake forever.

I was depressed that this was never resolved.
>>
>>152221378
Minori put you off of them.
>>
>>152214372
She cuckolded herself
>>
File: 1483395029450.jpg (210KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483395029450.jpg
210KB, 1280x1440px
>>152224369
>being a looser
yeah she lost because of forced drama and shit writing because that gay ass writer decided to change the plot in the last episode because every normal human being would pick taiga amirite :^)
seriously if i meet a grill like taiga irl i would beat the shit out of her for being a failed existence
>>
File: [Toradora!]+Fight.jpg (484KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
[Toradora!]+Fight.jpg
484KB, 1600x1200px
>>152215199
>>152229656
Combination of these two things is the true answer.

>>152230193
Love that Toradora still elicits such unrelenting butthurt from fags who picked the wrong girl. Taiga would slap your shit with her bokken and you know it fucboi.
>>
Ryuji and Taiga complete each other and Ryuji is addicted in taking care of other ppl
>>
>>152230552

I don't what these other girls fags were thinking. It is every clear in the show that Taiga and the MC are made for each other and need each other. Their relationship grows from companionship to friendship a finally to love in a very natural, logical way.
>>
>>152230641
Its not their fault. Sure they are a little retarded for expecting someone else to win in a show called TIGERxDRAGON, but all the girls were so well done that I cant blame them for picking their personal favorite. Where I do pity them is that because of waifu wars they arent able to appreciate how Taiga and Ryuuji are perfect for each other, which makes for good romance. And thats how things go sometimes, sure Ami is a great girl with lots of character, but she wasn't as good a match for Ryuuji as Taiga was. Did that hurt her in some way to accept that? Sure, but thats love nigga and thats why Toradora is memorable, because it handles love at that age more realistically than most series.
>>
>>152215383
>>152218420
>>152229656
>cuckold
>lol
>kek

Fuck off
>>
>>152230903
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>152230903
No I mean she came as close to cuckolding herself as I've ever personally seen in an anime
>>
>>152230981
Just call it NTRing then cause you sound like a crossboarder.
>>
>>152214372
Ruining the show.
>>
>>152231088
She was the second best girl next to Ami. Taiga and Ryuuji are two losers made for each other.
>>
I didn't realize Ami was in love with Ryuuji until the second watching. Some things are a little too subtle in this anime.
>>
Minori is a careerist feminist genki retard, thus she is broken and shit. Taiga is a domineering cunt that literally can't do anything and would make a shit waifu. Ami was the only grill in the whole show that was worth anything.
>>
>>152231569
Very true. There are lots of things that come up on the second watch through that arent apparent at first because you expect it to be a generic harem or something. It's rewatchability is one of Toradora's strongest points.

Another thing people often miss is Taiga's confession in episode 8 (i think?) at the pool in the rain. Its such a highschool moment in the way its obvious these two people like each other, but neither is willing to put themselves out there and say "I want to be with you this summer". So Taiga gets upset when her sly attempt at getting Ryuuji to say "I'd rather be with you than go to Ami's summer house" doesnt work out. If you arent paying attention it might seem like shes just having a bitch fit at him for no reason. But on a second watch its clear she is insecure about Ryuuji being invited to a cute girls summer home and doesn't want him to go. But its not like the typical "dense mc" moment where a girl goes "I love you senpai!!" and he still doesnt get the hint. Its a realistic depiction of a teenage girl trying to feel out how her crush feels about her and it backfires in a way that might happen in real life. Obviously it would be easier for her to just be honest, but who is honest with their feelings at 16? Especially when it comes to crushes.

Such a great interaction that I completely missed the first time through.
>>
>>152231848
I just finished watching it for the first time, and I'd agree on the subtly. I thought that, in some cases, the romantic drama was extremely realistic in how the girls treated each other and Ryuuji.

I might be baka here, considering I've only watched the anime, but did anybody else feel like the show kind of fell apart near the end(or at least changed drastically)? I think they did a good job of making Taiga and Ryuuji slowly become more interested in each other, but I think the show needed more time.

Especially due to the fact that It was getting really intense when I realized how much Ryuuji's position sucked near the end, with Taiga and Minorin both loving Ryuuji and both wanting the other girl to have him. I was also curious what Ami would do, considering she liked him. Then everybody just gives up on this complicated situation and just says "go chase Taiga."
>>
That girl talk scene at the ski resort was fucking intense.
>>
>>152214372
Being a FUCKING RETARD
>>
Ami is undeniably best girl.
>>
There's always a thread pops up when I marathon a show.

Welp I hope MC wins da Minorin. She's pretty much the best girl.
>>
>>152233616
Enjoy it while it lasts. I just finished it and now I wish I had another enjoyable romance to watch.
>>
>>152232167
The characters in the first half of Toradora are not the same characters in the second half of Toradora. Most of them make huge changes to their established character for no reason other than the author had to force the dragon and tiger together.

Minorin is probably the best example of a character who was torn to pieces by an author.
>>
Ami is obviously best girl but why was she suddenly in love with Ryu again? And why is Ryu such a faggot for turning down a 10/10 cutie?
>>
>>152233781
Ryuuji was messed up pretty badly as well. His entire character is based on responsibility, but he runs from their parents and then brings up marriage.

The tone shifted so harshly 2/3 of the way through, I couldn't believe it. Suddenly everybody was sooper serious and generally just acted completely different, like you said.

>>152233885
I'm pretty sure it was because he didn't treat her like she was mature. I think she said something about not wanting to act like an adult.
>>
>>152233683
Golden Time is better than Toradora.
>>
>>152234069
Arigatou Anon.
>>
>>152234069
Why would you do this to him >>152234256
If you're still here anon dont fall for the bait
>>
Taiga is trash.
>>
>>152234724
Fug, thanks for the save. I really don't want to waste time on trashy romance. I'll find something eventually.
>>
>>152234724
>implying it's not better
Koko is a not-shit Taiga. The absolute only thing you can say bad about Golden Time is muh ghost. Everything else is better.
>>
>>152231000
>people have the ability to visit more than one board

WOW I NEVER KNEW THAT
>>
>>152235196
Do a better job to hide yourself when you visit /a/ then, faggot.
>>
Toradora is gonna be a decade old soon.
>>
>>152235115
Koko is disgusting, Linda is retarded and the ghost gimmick is shit. How is it being the only bad thing not a problem when that shit drives half of the plot (maybe more) around?
Im sorry your waifu got stuck in a shit show
>>
Reminder that Minorin gave up her own happiness for Taiga.
>>
>>152231448
Sure. At least Taiga and Ryuuji HAVE each other. Having either of those girls not sperging their own drama they could win easier.
>>
>>152235302
It already feels two decades old in terms of relevance.
>>
>>152235196
Fuck off cancer.
>>
Tora dora was shit and Minorin was the only redeeming factor besides ryuji's mom. Girl is too strong for all the shit characters around her.
>>
>>152235999
Ryuji's mom was the biggest shit of all. Them trying to make me feel sympathy for her as a stupid single mother was hilarious.
>>
>>152236758
Moms are the best anime girls
>>
>>152235361
>How is it being the only bad thing not a problem
The fact that it only actually fails at the very end. Everything prior to that could be seen as simply suppressed subconscious.
>>
>>152231848
But it's not onlythat Taiga was testing the watrs or just wasn't willing to confront her feelings at that point. She honestly had no idea she was faling in love.

Remember tha at this point, the only experience of love she has is what she felt about glasses-kun, when she gts super nervous and can't do anything normally and ats stupidly. So she clearly has no idea why she feels thretened when someone might take Ryuuji away. The whole point of the show is have feelings develop. Love and friendship is not something that happens overnight, but instead they grow and develop, feeding on constant interactions.

>>152233781
You're either buthurt your waifu lost or can't comprehend human emotions. Every single characer was developed, although some wre ruhsed more than others. Remember that these are teenagers going into their last year of high school, it's literall their last chance to do dumb kids shit before going to the adult's world.

Minorin was no butchered, but she was cast aside and most of her issues were not resolved. I'm pretty sure she has her own backstory but there simply wass not enough time to explain it.
>>
>>152233937
>His entire character is based on responsibility, but he runs from their parents and then brings up marriage.

And that happened for a reason. He was pretty responsible and mature for a 16 y/o kid, but in the end he's still a kid, so he's going to make mistakes.

At that moment they geniunely felt that the whole world was against them and that the best way to be happy was to un away together. Remember that Ryuuji felt trapped and wanted to work and be independent. It is pretty natural for people to feel that way at that age. Add some extra drama coming from Taiga and you get some shitty decisions.

Also, at that age, people don't really commit hardcore to long term plans. When they say "let's run away and live together forever" they are not seriously planning to ignore all their family and friend for the next 60 years and live some lousy life somewhere else. They just want to be alone for a while and think.

Whenever I see these threads I woner if people here are really autistic, or if you all had some pretty comfy/boring teenage years.
>>
>>152239112
I understand him wanting to be independent, and why things happened that way. I'm just saying it was kind of sudden for him. I feel like they did his character some good by setting up the grandparents thing, that does seem like the kind of thing he'd do.
>>
When the fuck did we get a spambot?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.