[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nurarihyon no Mago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I just finished this, was the anime faithful to the manga? If it is I want to pick up where the anime ended
>>
>>152213496
Yes. There's some filler, but it was otherwise a good adaptation. Just continue from the end of the Kyoto arc, which was around chapter 120 I think.
>>
File: 1472771629358.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472771629358.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>152213921
>120
Thanks
>>
>>152213496
If yuki onna doesn't win we riot
>>
>>152214276
She did win.
>>
>>152214396
Oh good, then I can pick it up again
>>
>>152214276
She did win.
Shame the manga got cancelled. I really enjoyed the art.
>>
>>152214624
>Shame the manga got cancelled
Wait what? Fuck. This really was a good series
>>
>>152214396
>>152214624
I didn't expect her to win. It's a nice surprise
>>
>>152213496
>>152213921
>good adaptation
Season 1 was terrible, they really toned down the dark youkai aspect of it and the overall tone was too kiddy. Then DEEN replaced the director and S2 turned out wonderful.

>>152215162
There were unconfirmed rumors that NuraMago was relegated to the lower TOC ranks because the author pissed off his editor with late manuscripts.
>>
>short glasses MC
>"Oh boy he's going to be a whiny turd isn't he"
>Turns out to be a true man by the end
>>
>>152217311
It helped that he became a true man every night, physically and mentally.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.