[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a crazy hard time following this? Did the rebellion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: rrdfztwzaegrv.png (777KB, 490x710px) Image search: [Google]
rrdfztwzaegrv.png
777KB, 490x710px
I'm having a crazy hard time following this?

Did the rebellion succeed or fail and why is Shichika Yasuri's father hailed as the hero of the rebellion if he killed the feudal lord who started it?
>>
The rebellion actually failed, Shichika's father is considered a hero from the point of view of the shogunate, but he is actually exiled after the rebellion because the shogunate is scared of how strong he is.
>>
>>152186532
Okay thank you.
The wording was confusing me.
>>
File: 310001-screenshot015.jpg (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
310001-screenshot015.jpg
583KB, 1280x720px
Best girl
>>
>>152186551
Glad to help.
Bad thing about Nisio Isin adaptations, they are hard to translate and the subs are usually trash.
>>
>>152186571
isn't it a Musashi reference? he once killed a guy a duel with a wooden sword
>>
>>152186666
Yeah I noticed that.

While I'm not enough of a weeb to think I'm learning Japanese by watching anime, I have picked up on a few words here and there and I realized sometimes the subtitles were being a bit weird.
Japanese is a fucked up language.
>>
File: 121185801288.png (158KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
121185801288.png
158KB, 379x440px
>>152186107

Have to ask since no one's really been able to answer this properly.

Why did Shichika kill the Shogun? He literally had no more reason to kill him than he did Hitei.

You couldn't say it's for Togame, because the Shogun didn't even give her the mission to find the swords in the first place, she cooked it up herself to rise up the ranks, and it's not like the current Shogun had anything to do with the old one and the whole 'putting down the rebellion' thing. So why did Shichika kill him? Why did he need to 'make an example' of him if he hadn't done jack shit except for allowing Togame and Hitei to hunt after the swords after the idea was pitched to him?
>>
>>152187800
Asking the real questions.
>>
>>152187800
Because he's not a cute waifu.
>>
>>152187800
He did it on impulse.
>>
>>152187800
Togame and Hitei were wasting their lives and sending assassins after their only friends to earn his approval and Shichika wanted to prevent that kind of situation from happening to anyone else
The Shogun was useless on his own and was wasting everyones time and energy

or something like that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.