[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

man what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 23877[1].jpg (46KB, 225x317px) Image search: [Google]
23877[1].jpg
46KB, 225x317px
man what the fuck
>>
>>152175142
Use your words now /a/non.
>>
>>152175142
Yes. yes they did fuck.
>>
>>152175552
Okay, so

Where's the ending?

Why does the final episode not conclude ANYTHING?

Why are they still rehearsing for the play that was introduced many episodes ago?

Why did the culture fair never happen?

Why are the two main characters still spending all their time away from each other as one broods because he thinks she can survive without him while he couldn't without her?

Why the fuck are these two side characters in the middle of changing their relationship to each other, but never actually get anywhere by the end?

What the fuck is with the art style changes throughout the last several episodes?

Why is the final episode almost entirely still manga-style images with no voices for any of the characters, just multiple announcers making vague comments about what's happening or what people are feeling like "Surprise" "And then, sorrow"?

How the fuck am I supposed to know what any of the characters are saying or thinking when the text is untranslated?

What is this?
>>
>>152175852
>Where's the ending?
In the manga.
>Why does the final episode not conclude ANYTHING?
Because the show only covered a part of the manga.
>Why are they still rehearsing for the play that was introduced many episodes ago?
Because it hasn't happened yet.
>Why did the culture fair never happen?
It's going to.

I got tired of answering these questions so I stopped. Now, don't feel the need to read the manga or anything based on this.
>>
>>152175142
>a real whore
not worth an illegal stream
>>
>>152175142

The problem isn't that they fuck, the problem was the idiotic shoujo rape and pedophilia that came after along with the edginess and DARKNESS. Arima was a huge faggot.

>>152175852

>What is this

An animated adaptation that ended up incomplete and still managed to stay better than the manga.
>>
File: 1464121393163.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1464121393163.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>152175142
>he didn't stop watching after episode 18
>>
>>152176370
Arima was rightfully edgy though. I think anyone would be that way after what his mother did to him.
>>
>>152176370
Normally, when you make an anime adaptation of an ongoing work, you end it at the conclusion of some kind of story point or character development so that people have some amount of satisfaction when the adaptation ends.

They gave no fucks.
>>
>>152175852
Anno had a huge falling out with the mangaka and book company and quit gainax. Don't read the manga, it's much worse. Consider ep 18 the end.
>>
Dead messed up, eh? I like when you find out the girl has a dick.
>>
The director changed two-thirds of the way through the show and the original creator basically stopped supporting the project.

Yeah, it's fucked, because it could have been one of the greatest shows ever.
>>
>>152176370
>rape
she said she didn't say no
>>
>>152176370
>arima was a huge faggot and edgelord
Was he really that fucked in the manga? I gave up in continuing the series after that bullshit anime ending.
>>
>>152180647
Be thankful the anime ended like it did. Let's leave it at that.
>>
>>152175142
>Another case of someone not reading the manga

Yeah fuck off
>>
>>152180647
yeah it took a massive dark and edgy swerve
>>
>>152179723
even with the bullshit anime ending, it's still one of the best shows of the genre
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.