[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she going to NTR Videl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: cocoa.jpg (654KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cocoa.jpg
654KB, 1280x720px
Is she going to NTR Videl?
>>
>>152173793
Buu Saga Videl >> Cocoa >>>>>>>> Super Videl
>>
File: file.png (173KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
173KB, 400x222px
Didn't we LITERALLY already have this subplot before?
>>
>>152174348
This one actually knows though
>>
>>152173793
I'm not really getting a NTR vibe from her. It feels more like a 'She wants a dependable older brother to tease' type of situation.
>>
>>152174348

Not really, because Cocoa ACTUALLY knows and despite what the NTRfags want to believe, she doesn't seem to want to get in to Gohan's pants, unlike red head in your pic related.
>>
>>152173793
Videl would wreck this slut
>>
>>152173793
holy shit, gohan is such a fucking nerd. someone should bully him hard.
>>
>>152174348
You can say this about anything in Dragon ball though
>>
>>152173793
>gohan
heh

>>152176526
sure whatever you say

keep believing those delusions
>>
>>152173793
holy shit! I'd heard dragon ball super looked bad but Jesus fucking Christ, I had no idea.
>>
>>152176545
Videl's not even strong enough to shrug off bullets and you only need a power level of like 10 to do that. Videl might try to beat her up but she would just get tazed and arrested.
>>
>>152174128

Videl before haircut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Videl after haircut

you forgot something
>>
>>152173793
I don't get why Gohan even bothers with the secret identity bullshit. Goku saved the planet every other weekend and no one even knew who the fuck he was.
>>
>>152177846
king furry and tournament announcer know
>>
>The best the minds at the helm of one of the most successful franchises ever can come up with is literally rehashing 2 filler episodes from the Buu saga and tossing in a GT villain for flavor.

Woooow.
>>
>>152177846
Because animal people don't exist anymore
DBZ's world is so different from Dragon Ball's world it's bizarre

Gohan could do this shit without ever getting seen though due to his extreme speed/power level...but instead he likes dressing like a fag to pretend he has a hobby
>>
>>152173793
Why you can't browse /a/ for 2 minutes without seeing someone talking about NTR and cucks?
>>
>>152177846
Because only King Furry and a few people saw him fighting, then he disappeared off the face of the earth right afterwards and only returned as a grown-ass man?
>>
>>152177846
I'm guessing it's because Goku's appearance change when he goes into Super Saiyan form while Gohan can go Mystic, which doesn't have the whole transformation part. That and Goku doesn't live a normal life within society so all you get is that he's just random dude living in the countryside somewhere while Gohan kinda needs to not stand out if he wants to find a nice peaceful job as a scholar somewhere.
>>
>>152177846
It's almost like he's a cuck or something
>>
>>152177846
The world changed and Dragon Ball adapted. If youy didn't notice, everyone on Super have modern cellphones and tablets. Hell, during DBZ's original run idolshit was stuck in a rut but now they're hot shit so we have an idol on the latest filler episode
>>
File: Fly me to the moon.png (670KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Fly me to the moon.png
670KB, 1024x575px
>>152173793
Someone has to save the saiyan race and for some reason Gohan seems to be popular with the ladies
>>
>>152179737
>for some reason Gohan seems to be popular with the ladies
>for some reason
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.