[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm halfway through Zeta and all I'm getting is,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: autistic_child.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic_child.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
So, I'm halfway through Zeta and all I'm getting is, autistic childs and bitches being crazy.

Am I missing something?

I'm enjoying it though
>>
>>152164050
>childs
Child is singular.
Children is plural.
"Childs" does not exist in the English language.
If you can't be bothered to learn two different words, use "kid[s]".
>>
>>152164050
>Am I missing something?
Probably.
>>
>>152164050
There's a lot of slap scenes, also this is one the good Gundam shows. I'm glad you are enjoying the slaps.
>>
>>152164050
>autistic children
>crazy bitches
You are going to like the last arc then.
>>
Kamille remains a cunt throughout, but it's an enjoyable series. ZZ on the other hand is utter shit and will likely leave a very bad taste in your mouth if you actually choose to suffer through it.
>>
>>152164050
>all I'm getting is, autistic childs and bitches being crazy.
>Lel let's pretend I'm getting exactly what all the people always meme about when they talk about Zeta, AM I FITTING IN YET GUYZ?
>>
>>152165718
>Kamille remains a cunt throughout
Depends how you mean it. His character arc is pretty overt.
>>
>>152164050
Kamille gets slapped, punched and thrown around more by his own team and enemies than anyone in the entire line of Gundam MC's. This is fact.
>>
>>152164050
Just watch it for Scirocco and root for Jerid&Yazan every time they appear pretty much what I did.
>>
>>152165718
>ZZ
>Bad
It's by far the best Gundam ever made and possibly the best non-anime too.
>>
>>152165718
ZZ gets bad only when it starts trying to be Zeta.

Even then it has absolutely great moments, like entirety of Kamille's arc in Dublin.
>>
>>152164050
Enjoy the best Gundam MC and a story that can take itself seriously while also having crazy shit.
>>
>>152164050

When i read Zeta I immediately thought of Dragon Ball Zeta my old beaner friends talked about in middle school. Most are in prison now.
>>
File: 1420906291393.jpg (37KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420906291393.jpg
37KB, 960x720px
>>152169249
The Dublin arc is great, but most of ZZ is just terrible. A lot of that's down to awful characters like Beecha and Mondo, but also things like Tomino being distracted by CCA which also forced one of the worst endings out of all Gundam series

Everytime someone posts the original ZZ grimdark summaries I die a little inside, it sounded like there was so much more planned than we got. Biker gang Judau would have been way more fun, even if it would have been very Akira.
>>
>>152169611
I still absolutely enjoyed good portion of first half of ZZ.

Cute girls, nice mecha action, less autism than Zeta (at least among main characters) was fun.
>>
>>152164219
>English language.
> mongrel sock knitting monastery bazaar
>>
>>152168141
>ZZ
>Bad
Yes, bad. Threadly reminder that because of people like you /a/ is the laughing stock of 4chan.
>>
>>152172389
>Threadly reminder that because of people like you /a/ is the laughing stock of 4chan.

That's false though
That title goes to /tv/ /r9k/ and /pol/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.