[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: j002.jpg (118KB, 389x721px) Image search: [Google]
j002.jpg
118KB, 389x721px
Anyone is reading this? I just found it and i can't stop laughing, it's hilarious and there is no drama at all.
>>
>>152149433
I am, it's amazing. So much better than I thought it would be.
>>
Every chapter is a fucking treasure. Comedy done right.
>>
File: 1476074348910.png (602KB, 516x818px) Image search: [Google]
1476074348910.png
602KB, 516x818px
>>152149433
Needs more diving
>>
>Anyone is reading this?
Grand Blue has been getting threads regularly for some time now. Lurk more.
Also, go read Fire Punch for multi-train hyping.
>>
>>152152221
Fire Punch isn't my cup of tea and giving the number of reply in this thread, i was thinking of making a thread to dump all the chapters from chapter 1 later.
>>
If you ran out of chapters, search the archive. Someone has translated like 10 more chapters than what has been actually edited and typeset and released
>>
>>152152254
Eh, both of them sit quite right for me. To each his own.
>there is no drama at all.
I have bad news and good news.
>>
The drinking with rage faces on joke got old with a quickness and it's still the msot common one
There's more to make this manga an enjoyable ride... But not really that much more
>>
>>152152442
>But not really that much more
Nigger what? Maybe you don't like the rest, which is fine, but 'lol alcohol' is far from being the only joke.
>>
>>152152752
I never said the only one, just hte most common. Only recently with the Okinawan trip we went any length without drinking jokes.
>>
File: img000022.png (1MB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000022.png
1MB, 1124x1600px
It's great.
>>
I kinda dropped it since i felt the humor was kinda forced most of the time, at least in the early chapters, i went up to chapter 8, and when the two big dudes actually stop getting hooked on like 10 different drugs they are actually fairly tolerable.

Does it get better or is it pretty much the same line of jokes all the way through?
>>
>>152153433
Last scanlated chapters were more about relationships and, incredibly, diving than getting shitfaced.
I'd at least catch up and see if you like the direction it seems to be taking.
>>
>>152149433
I went in expecting some kind of unholy cross between Love Hina and Amanchu. Instead, I got Animal House with snorkels. It's fucking amazing. It filled the hole left in my heart after Criminale! went full harem.
>>
>>152153667
I think Criminale! is about to turn into a sort of battle shonen type with all sorts of different "constitutions"
It's already been hinted that MC-kun's true power could allow him to build a criminal empire
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.