[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Tohru from Maid Dragon was proclaimed to be the strongest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pleiades.jpg (1MB, 2769x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Pleiades.jpg
1MB, 2769x1513px
So Tohru from Maid Dragon was proclaimed to be the strongest maid, but can she beat the Pleiades gauntlet?
>>
>>152140713
Yeah.
>>
Even Ainz said that dragons are not to be taken lightly.
>>
>>152140804
Can she beat any of the guardians?
>>
>>152141141
She can bring about Armageddon.
>>
>>152140713
Easily

Full Naz going all out would be a match though, ESPECIALLY if its in the tomb
>>
File: PPPanimated.gif (864KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
PPPanimated.gif
864KB, 500x281px
>>152140713

Well depends on which Pleiades gauntlet.

6 sister formation or the 7 sister formation.
>>
Yes. She has her own girls to back her up as well.
>3 dragons
>one disgraced goddess ready to fug
>one slut for candy dragon
Quetzalcoatl could win hands down by just showing up. She's just that good.
>>
Pleiades wouldn't win even against Platinum Dragon Lord, much less some overpowered pseudo God
>>
Overlord general? I really want to talk more about this since there's ample room for speculation.
>>
>>152141431
Legendary dragons from mythology.

One dragon even eats the roots of Yggdrasil.

In Overlord, the same dragon is considered the Final Boss of the entire game and the novels state that whoever defeats it gets the honor to be one of the 9 World Class Champions.

Sorry but Nazarick would get wrecked.
>>
>>152140713
Sure I guess. 50-60 lvl range when top dragons are what, 80+?
>>
So I've been doing some rereading of the novels and I've concluded a few things:

1. The Six Great Gods were almost certainly Level 100 players. Level 100 was the most common rank in YGGDRASIL and the cardinals recognize Over Rank Magic and consider it "god magic". Nobody, not even Evileye, knows about Over Rank Magic and Evileye only learned about 10th Rank through second hand experience. This means the 6GG were at least Level 70 packing Legendary-class gear and at least one confirmed World Item. It's unlikely that they were a group of scrubs with that kind of equipment, so the least surprising thing would be saying they're Level 100.

2. Demiurge's World Item is probably Grail of Hygeia and Cocytus' is Billion Blades, given their tendencies and themes.

3. Characters who know secret identities:

Nfirea knows Ainz is Momon
Fluder knows Ainz is Momon (at minimum)
Renner knows Demiurge is Jaldabaoth
Brain knows Shalltear and Jaldabaoth are comrades
The Eight Fingers know Jaldabaoth is Ainz's minion

4. NW aren't affected by YGGDRASIL's rules unless they use YGGDRASIL's systems. Meanwhile, YGGDRASIL characters are restricted by the rules in the NW.

5. Humans could theoretically reach Level 100+, but their lifespan, talent limits and lack of easy access to EXP makes this practically impossible.

6. Go Gin's fear that his strength comes from his racial classes is justified.

Gazeff is around Level 25-29 and has 3 job classes: Fighter, Mercenary, Champion. He likely has 15 levels in Fighter, 10 in Mercenary and 5 in Champion, for an approximate level of 25.

Go Gin has 2 racial levels and shares the Champion Job Class. It's a lot clearer that War Troll is going to be a rarer class than just Troll, so Go Gin likely has 15/10/5 spread there. That puts him at equal level with Gazeff but higher performance based on higher base stats.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.