[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing wrong with this show; go on, I'll wait.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 192513510.jpg (48KB, 627x418px) Image search: [Google]
192513510.jpg
48KB, 627x418px
Name one thing wrong with this show; go on, I'll wait.
>>
File: IMG_2352.jpg (49KB, 671x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2352.jpg
49KB, 671x671px
Not enough of best smile
>>
>>152129662
Cuckoldry.
>>
I completely forgot about it after it stopped airing.
>>
best girl sensei didnt win
>>
>>152129662
Show-ending spoilers--don't read if you haven't watched.

The teacher was really the only option for the villain as the series went on. It was still done really well, but things got clear ahead of the story's pace after Kayo was saved.

Still a great thriller. 9/10.
>>
2 things.

1. His "time travel" ability is just a huge convenient plot device to get us to the actual setting and nothing more. I would have liked to see more consistent usage of this, but it just occurs at seemingly random times after the first encounter with the truck.

2. The ending. And no, I'm not talking about the "NTR" ending, that was fine since it wasn't actually NTR and Kayo had no reason to wait for Satoru to wake up. I mean all the nonsense with the sensei.
>>
The ending was too simple and forgettable. They could have done a lot more by focusing on the mystery instead of developing Kayo and Satoru's interaction.
>>
>>152129662
Time traveling was pure bullshit
>>
>>152130612
WOW it's like the anime and all it's plot starts with time traveling.
What an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_9384.png (878KB, 1600x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9384.png
878KB, 1600x774px
I GOT KEKED SENPAI

I might say that the identity of the villain was predictable but I had it spoiled for me so I knew for sure from the beginning
>>
After they explained the MC's plot device power, they never tried to expand on why the main character just has magical time-travel powers. He just does.

All the characters were terribly handled, the kids all acted way too mature for their age. There is nothing to Kayo's character beside the fact that she's a victim of child abuse; and by that I mean there is literally nothing else, no interests of hers, no real personality traits, she's just a child abuse victim. Airi's backstory was retarded, it was a huge conflict over a chocolate bar. The villain went from a sly calculating bastard who is always in the shadows, one step ahead of Satoru, but then when he is revealed he starts monolouging like it's a SATam cartoon. The main character himself is handled the worst of all; I don't even understand what he was supposed to be. They threw stuff like "oh he was acting fake and acting like he had courage when he talked to his friends", "it was really traumatic when his older friend was sentenced as a criminal to the point he fucking repressed it", "actually he just wants to be batman", and he was also incredibly boring. also the soundtrack sucked.
>>
File: Amakusa.Shino.full.1680098.jpg (146KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Amakusa.Shino.full.1680098.jpg
146KB, 850x850px
>>152129662
No idea what that show is. And that's the problem with it
>>
>>152129662
when your girl doesnt wait 15 year but your killer does
>>
N T R
T
R
>>
>>152129662
It's very forgettable
>>
>>152129662
The first few episodes are great. I'm not thrilled by the ending tho.
>>
>>152129662
Dude's mom was way too good for this show that she made every other character seem like absolute garbage in comparison to her.
>>
>>152129662
Airi for NTRing Sensei
>>
>>152129662
Sensei didn't win.
>>
>>152129662
Forgettable.
>>
Someone post "the cuck without me" webm please
>>
>>152130478
>done really well

Yeah right, I was reading the manga and I could tell it was that dude by chapter 15 out of 40 something. Mediocre writing overall.
>>
>>152129662
I really liked this series.

I watched it all in one go but I also saw the villain's identity coming. It was probably even more evident for people who watched it as it was coming out. It didn't bother me much, if anything I felt good about having figured it out.
As for the ending, yeah, it was a bit contrived and convoluted. His plan on the roof could easily have backfired and the fact that it went just as planned is very convenient.

Other than that there's not much to criticise the show for.
The cuck criticism is retarded.
>>
>>152129662
Satoru didn't fuck his mother despite her being single

How is this able to stay single? She looks like something straight out of an /ss/ doujin
>>
Time travel bullshit never explained and breaks its own rules in first episode
From the ending of episode 1 this show was doomed to be a 4//10
>>
>>152129662
I don't understand what was the teacher's problem. For a main villain he was really underdeveloped.
>>
>>152131187
All of this
>>
File: CradleOfMonsters.png (219KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CradleOfMonsters.png
219KB, 831x1200px
>erased gets the adaptation when his other manga are pretty much 8-9/10

Why was this allowed?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.