[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what if aldnoah zero was good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>what if aldnoah zero was good?
>>
>>152094425
It was way better than IBO. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>152094425
Aldnoah Zero is better than IBO. I'm 100 percent serious.
>>
Aldnoah was good for a season.
>>
File: ZTV1AlU.jpg (16KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
ZTV1AlU.jpg
16KB, 250x245px
>>152094769
>>152094718
>>152094443
go back to aldnoah
>>
>>152094842
A trainwreck is better than utter nothing like IBO.

Hell I'll go as far as Sword Art Online is better than IBO
>>
>>152094425
i havent seen Aldnoah Zero but Iron Blooded Orphans dropped the ball pretty bad in the last third of the first anime.
The ending sucked, Ein sucked, Autisimo Mika sucked, the villain designs were horrendous and the villains themselves were shallow. The animation was poor in the action sequences and the fights are filled with choppy ugly versions of the mobile suit models.
>>
>>152094425
Picture unrelated.
>>
>>152094940
Ein was amazing and hilarious and entertaining you fucking pleb. It's not his fault he got destroyed in the end, he was great up to that point and super "gundam" in how retarded he was.

>>152094769
The next shit show that comes along people will be saying IBO was better than it.
>>
>>152096453
>Pleb for trashing a shitty show AND a shitty Gundam

00 and 8th MS Team blow this out the waters
>>
>>152094443
>>152094718
>>152094909
>>152095500

IBO was one of my favourite anime of last year
>>
>>152094425
>I used to defend A/Z
>watch season 2
I HAVE NEVER SEEING A ANIME GO FROM GOOD TO SHIT TO THE WORST ANIME EVER THIS FAST. IBO HAS IT FLAWS BUT A/Z IS SO FUCKING BAD .
>>
>>152094842
IBO is the shittiest Gundam ever.
>>
>>152094425
>IBO
>good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.