[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think they go to their kids and say >look there kid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

do you think they go to their kids and say
>look there kid, that's me holding dem plushies
>>
File: 1482828701511 copy.png (185KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482828701511 copy.png
185KB, 400x400px
>>152088006
>implying any of them have children
>>
>>152088006

99% of the people in that audience probably committed suicide over the past 20 years.
>>
File: 1466864828302.gif (3MB, 315x242px) Image search: [Google]
1466864828302.gif
3MB, 315x242px
>>152088006
>all those crossed arms
>>
>>152088006
Look children I'm pointing at the screen like a tool
>>
When was this picture/video taken? During some premiering screening of the first episode of Eva or something?

Would actually be interesting to see how many of these people are still alive. That guy in the front row looks like he went on to create the company than makes fumos.
>>
>>152089908
Probably during a screening of Death&Rebirth
>>
>>152088006
Everytime I watch EOE I love watching that guy with the hand do that weird shit
He's the fucking best
>>
>>152090011
Which guy?
>>
>>152089908
I read that it was the audience at the first ever EoE showing, they had a camera in the theater that started recording at that part as a final "You people are fucking losers" from Anno
>>
>>152090096
Guy in the middle with his hand up, he does this weird shit where he slams his hand in the air
>>
>>152090200
I thought you were talking about someone else but it's okay.
>>
>>152089908
What this guy said - >>152089988

The first third of EoE was done first (the part up until Shinji witnessing EVA 02 veing eviscerated), and was show as a part of Death and Rebirth.
Then Gainax went on making the rest of EoE.

Another interesting fact that live action sequences of the second part of EoE were supposed to be longer and have a story. It's about Asuka living in a world without Shinji and Evas, casually fucking Toji, and meeting with Misato occasionally. Played by their voice actors.
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwBs3VsNfdY
>>
>>152090632
Both this and the original sequence have the same intention

It all means
"Life is out there"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.