[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss Izetta. Also Berkman did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2352352362764.png (935KB, 1255x707px) Image search: [Google]
2352352362764.png
935KB, 1255x707px
I miss Izetta.
Also Berkman did nothing wrong
>>
Not your blog.
>>
File: Izetta.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Izetta.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
>>152075995
>Berkman
>Berkmann
How could i not see it
>>
File: 1483935501112.jpg (84KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483935501112.jpg
84KB, 480x368px
I didn't actually think it was possible to make WW2 boring. Izetta changed my mind.

Also, I can't be the only one who thinks this kind of shit is a tad off-color, right? We're talking about the single greatest waste of human life in history, and they use it as a skin for an anime about magic flying girls who may or may not be lesbians.
>>
>>152076487
Not that the Nips give a shit
>>
>>152076487
They did portray the tragedy of war pretty decently in the first couple of eps, too bad the quality of the writing quickly went to shit
>>
>>152076487
>they use it as a skin for an anime about magic flying girls who may or may not be lesbians.
Sounds like you haven't watched much anime if this is what surprises you, then again the spongebob image gave it away
>>
>>152076657
I'm pretty sure I saw a single digit number of dead soldiers throughout the entire first half of the thing. You had four-eyes's commander, who got sniped. Then four-eyes himself had to die, because the intelligence guy was a retard.
>>152076660
It doesn't surprise me. It's just something I keep seeing. I'm not upset about it, but I don't get who it's supposed to appeal to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM
I showed this to a Russian one time. First, he was mad because it's actually the thickest Japanese accent he's ever heard, and then he was mad because it's a bunch of cute lolis singing a hymn of murderers.
>>
>>152076920
>a pop song that predates WW2 and was sung to keep the morale up rather than for political or even militaristic purposes
>a hymn of murderers
Sure, buddy
>>
>>152077228
>a pop song that predates WW2 and was sung to keep the morale up rather than for political or even militaristic purposes
>"Katyusha", also transliterated "Katusha", "Katiusha" or "Katjusha", (Russian: Катю́ша - diminutive of Catherine) is a Russian wartime song composed in 1938 by Matvei Blanter with lyrics from Mikhail Isakovsky. It gained fame during World War II as an inspiration to defend one's land from the enemy.

But, you don't even need to read the wikipedia article to know it is. The song is literally about a soviet soldier. Katyusha is the lover who's waiting for him at home.
>>
>>152075995
Was Berkman an Atlantan spy?
>>
>>152077512
No, pretty sure he just got Operation Paperclipped.
>>
>>152077456
And what exactly is wrong with singing a war song in a war themed series?
>>
>>152077456
>a conscripted soldier reminiscing about the girl he left behind
Oh no, how pro-war and subversive we must proscribe it before it incites hate crimes
>>
>>152077878
>>152077936
>I'm literally too autistic to understand why a song that the Reds would sing while they slaughtered civilians in occupied areas would upset some people, or why having anime lolis (who aren't even fucking Russian) might be seen as being in bad taste.
>>
>>152076920
>who it's supposed to appeal to
To me.
>>
>>152076024
How is this ablog?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.