[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM@S Mana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 005_1483920865.jpg (864KB, 1245x1800px) Image search: [Google]
005_1483920865.jpg
864KB, 1245x1800px
This is canon, right?
If it is, I can't believe they cut it from the anime.
>>
>>152066184
No. The manga was written after the anime.
>>
No. Fucking P-kun is god damn pure.
>>
>>152066184

Chihaya has the worst taste in girls. Sorry Chi.
>>
>>152066223
This. Pretty sure the mangaka took some stuff his/her own way. Remember that one chapter where Ami (or Mami, sorry I don't remember) got involved with a random boy classmate? Well of course it's nothing romantic but still I feel like the anime won't show stuff like that.
>>
File: 026_1483835448.jpg (535KB, 1245x1800px)
026_1483835448.jpg
535KB, 1245x1800px
>>152066223
Okay thanks, because I was pretty sure only Miki was interested in Producer from anime canon.

>>152066320
It would probably piss off a large part of the fanbase, so wise move on the anime's part.
>>
>>152066479
The biggest difference in the Mana manga is P become much more important compared to the anime. It's been awhile since I read it but I remember:
-He gave advice to Hibiki on how acting a confession of love in her drama TV show
-He can actually separate Ami and Mami easily even if they switched appearance
-I think he also gave the twins advice in one chapter regarding a live (I was reading the raws so I'm not sure what actually was that about)
Also Haruka's crush on him (while the anime showed it rather subtly) is much more explicit in the Mana manga, one of the early chapter was her trying to give cookies to P.
>>
I want Producer with Kotori.
>>
>>152066802
Has Hibiki showed any signs of attraction to Producer though? I thought she showed signs of it in the movie but was more blatant with the manga when she overlapped his image with her co-actor.

>>152066874
Kotori has shown interest in Producer for this manga but in the anime I think she's attached to Takagi though not romantically.
>>
Why can't we just share thread with the CG guys?
>>
>>152067059
As far as I know, nothing. You already mentioned the only moment that is hinting to romantic attraction.

I have no idea at all about the new nomakes that aired with the anime reairing between Deremas anime seasons though. I heard they focused a lot on P there, like giving him an actual backstory.
>>
File: 03.jpg (598KB, 1280x1818px)
03.jpg
598KB, 1280x1818px
This is canon, right?
If it is, I can't believe they cut it from the anime.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.