[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lupan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: Part2DVD1.jpg (289KB, 1469x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Part2DVD1.jpg
289KB, 1469x2048px
With Lupin Part II being released on DVD today, lets have a good ol' Lupin thread.

Goemon film comes out next month in Japanese theaters.

Blue Jacket Blu Ray coming out in the next couple of months

Not to mention it's the 50th anniversary for the worlds greatest thief. How will you be celebrating?
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 1254x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 1254x836px
also I notice a lot of people come to these threads who want to get into Lupin but don't know where to start so here is what I suggest you watch.

(Green) First series - (Watch all of it}
(Red) Second series - (Watch some of it)
(Pink) Third Series - (Watch some of it)
(Blue) Forth Series - (Watch all of it)

once you've seen enough of the red jacket series, feel free to start the movies. all of the series is episodic for the most part so their isn't a main storyline that needs to be followed until you get to part 4. Anyway here are the movies you should watch in this exact order once you have seen enough of red jacket.

Mystery of Mamo
Castle of Cagliostro
Legend of the Gold Babylon
Fuma Conspiracy
Hemingway Papers
In Memory of Walther P38
Missed by a Dollar

when you're done with these, feel free to watch the rest of the movies however you like. I have left out some other good films but these ones are essential.

once you have finished with all you wanted to see, check out the Fujiko Mine spinoff series to see if you like it. It serves as a prequel to the green jacket series but it does have a main story as well as being episodic so you may need to watch all of it. Be aware it is darker in tone. Once you have finished that, watch it's sequel OVAs which is called Jigen's Gravestone. once you have finished Jigen's Gravestone watch it's sequel film Blood Spray of Goemon which comes out on February 4th.

Everything comes full circle. Hope this helps.
>>
File: 50th.jpg (19KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
50th.jpg
19KB, 450x350px
come on people. Rupan Sansei
>>
File: 50thLupin.jpg (332KB, 978x1200px) Image search: [Google]
50thLupin.jpg
332KB, 978x1200px
Live
>>
File: CyGM2jQXAAAP8N1.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CyGM2jQXAAAP8N1.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
anyone?
>>
Maybe don't repost the same stuff and try something else if you want the thread to run a bit longer.
>>
File: vampirelupin.jpg (16KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
vampirelupin.jpg
16KB, 500x363px
>>152064442
>
>>
guess i'll give up. it is late.
>>
ok 1 more.
>>
I read the a few volumes of the monkeypunch manga recently and wow I love how sleazy lupin is in those. I also love how adversarial the main four are. Lupin and Jigan are the only consistent "friends" but even then Jigan admits to be willing to kill lupin if the price was right. I wish the original anime played this up more. I watched the last movie and really liked it, is the fujiko-centric show good?
>>
>>152068688
Seriously, dude. If you wanna make a Lupin thread, you gotta give us something to discuss.
>>
File: Fujiko.jpg (321KB, 1582x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Fujiko.jpg
321KB, 1582x1032px
>>152068795
Lupin Manga is incredibly fun .

Fujiko spinoff is great for the episodes that dont focus on the main story. The episodic ones are amazing. Also some of the best art in all of anime.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.