[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is /a/ hyped for this mediocre moe shit more than gintama ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: konosubarashii.png (559KB, 636x436px) Image search: [Google]
konosubarashii.png
559KB, 636x436px
why is /a/ hyped for this mediocre moe shit more than gintama ?
>>
Go ask to 2ch.
>>
>>152043400
because gintama is family guy tier humor
konosuba is the most patrician anime to ever be created, of course people are more excited for it than "lel vomit and dicks and memes"
>>
Please stop making Gintama fans look bad.
>>
KonoSuba and Gintama are both garbage, you shouldn't be hyped for either of them.
>>
I like both.
But I'm not that excited for this Gintama arc. It has some funny moments and Kagura's family's backstory. But serious business is the priority.
>>
File: shogen;_;.png (830KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shogen;_;.png
830KB, 1920x1080px
>>152043917
why do a lot of people hate gintama arcs ? they are all great and god tier shonen arcs ! the shogen assasination arc was really great . wasn't that enough for you guys to admit that a shonen can be good
>>
>>152044069
Shonen is more than Dbz and Naruto
>>
>>152044069
The ones that are 3-6 episodes are great. I like Benizakura and Yoshiwara arcs a lot.
The ones that go for 12 episodes, carry over into the next season, and ensure the end of all comedy-focused chapters are not what I like.
>>
>>152043917
This. The rakuyo (or however it's spelled) arc is my least favorite serious arc in the series.
>>152044069
I loved the shogun and shinsengumi arcs, I just don't like this one aside from the mini boss fights.
>>
>>152043400
Don't use Gintama to do this.

There are people to enjoy both,one or none.

And that's OK
>>
>>152043400
Because lots of people haven't watched the 300+ episodes of Gintama but have watched the mere 11 episodes of Konosuba.
>>
>>152043400
Because people can like whatever they want, and you can't do nothing about it. This Gintama arc is pretty bad too.
>>
>>152043400
Why can't I also be hyped for Gintama? Why are you making me choose? What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you such a horrible person? Is there any reason why you haven't already killed yourself? Have you asked your mom why she didn't get an abortion?
>>
>>152045528

>Why can't I also be hyped for Gintama?
Yeah me too maybe because the next arc is going to be a serious arc and it doesn't feel like a real gintama arc (the teacher is immortal and that kind of shit) it was a really good shonen
>Why are you making me choose?
Because konosuba isn't that fun and /a/ is obsessed about it and no matter how is the next gintama arc going to be it'll be funnier
What the fuck is wrong with you?
I browse 4chan and I hate myself
>Why are you such a horrible person?
Because I can't love back people who love me !

>Is there any reason why you haven't already killed yourself?
I thought about it a lot. I think I'm too coward to do it + there are people who'll be sad if I die even tho I'm the most pathetic piece of shit that I know
>Have you asked your mom why she didn't get an abortion?
No I haven't
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.