[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /a/ think about Yu Yu Hakusho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: yyh-yu-yu-hakusho.jpg (129KB, 576x307px) Image search: [Google]
yyh-yu-yu-hakusho.jpg
129KB, 576x307px
Is it one of Togashi's better works?
>>
>>152019630
It's the best, and easily my favorite shounen.
>>
>>152019760
Agreed
>>
>>152019630
Is cool, and he did a good job finishing this series, why he cannot do that with his actual work?
>>
>>152019630
The first volume is great, but the rest is very boring until the battle sagas, when it´s great again.
I prefer HxH tbqh, because every chapter is intense, and each saga is very different to the others, just as Dumas' Count of Montecristo.
>>
///bump///
>>
File: YuYu.jpg (756KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
YuYu.jpg
756KB, 2037x3056px
>>152019630
Overrated shit.
>>
>>152020289

This.

Also terrible ending because he got bored/ ran out of ideas
>>
ENGLISH DUB YUSUKE IS THE MOST LIKABLE MC OF ALL TIME. PROVE ME WRONG.
>>
>>152019630

Painful to watch.

I dropped it after the dark tournament arc. Yusuke is a dumb piece of shit and the show just drags on between fight scene.
>>
rereading the manga right now. even in the early days he had his half-assed chapters but nothing as outright bad as the scribble chapters of HxH
>>
>>152021969
I can't believe I downloaded it dual audio and its bloated as shit. I would gave accepted 50-60 not 80 gigs.

>>152022079
Its like when you first get to school and promise to do your best and be a good student but as the semester rolls on you show up less and hand writing gets worse.
>>
Level E is Togashi's best work. Few know this
>>
Love it, has two of my favorite villains. When Toguro and Yusuke have their stare down when Toguro is in the stands and then Yusuke just flips him off mid stare down is one of my favorite moments in anime.
>>
Easily top 5 anime of all time.
>>
Hunter is better, never read Level E. All the EDs are godtier though. How can you get all 5 sounding great as fuck?
>>
Love it.

Also one of the only series where I prefer the dub.
>>
>>152026753
the dub is shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.