[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masamune's Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: hehehe.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.png
2MB, 1366x768px
looks damn good, no hype around this?

https://youtu.be/sFdpyilcOkA
>>
Kill yourself OP
>>
There's no hype because people have read the manga.
>>
>>151968307
Shame! About lack of hype, not manga
>>
>>151968328
It's shit.
Tsundere did nothing wrong, it was the maid pretending to be her were young.
>>
>>151968390
WTF? learn to use spoiler bitch
>>
Got me interested, at least. Even thought it's just your everyday romcom and we already know the ending (even if you don't read the manga or the spoilers, it's pretty damn obvious), it feels different from your usual harem. Kinda like Oregairu on being somewhat critical on life, but here the MC just know how the world works and worked his way into becoming attractive.

Though I have to say, I can't respect this MC. He could be bagging the entire school and make Makoto look like a freaking pussy, but instead he is focused on getting revenge on a girl who dumped his fat ass when they were KIDS.
>>
Does the trap end up getting his tight young boipussy filled with cum?
>>
To be honest, it would be awesome if MC really did his REVENGE but sadly, he didn't.
>>
>>151968121
Main girl and obvious winner is a cunt, I'm done with that shit after Oregairu. What's the point of all the other cute girls if the MC ends up with the cuntiest cunt?
>>
>>151968672
>tfw he won't go for the girl(male)
More fucking manga artists need to write manga that appeals to my degenerate fantasies
>>
MC seems too nice. It would be better if he was a total jerk.
>>
>>151968672
Last time I checked Oregairu wasn't finished yet, so where is that coming from?
Tho it's obvious that 8man is in love with Yukino, there is actually a pretty big chance of him getting Iroha just to avoid bigger problems. At least considering where the anime left, but as I've read the novel was left at more or less the same point

But yeah, the winner in this is pretty obvious. Anyway, it's not about the destination, but about the journey.
>>
Hard to be hyped about things that suck.
>>
>>151968953
yeah ok prove it
>>
>>151968121
First episode was nice but the manga is shit.
>>
>>151970472
Read the manga.
>>
>>151968121
>harem
>looks damn good
no
>>
>>151970614
Go choke on a dick, faggot.
>>
I'm watching for the girls. Mc and his inevitable choice of whore do not matter. Just enjoy the ride and hope for /a/ related laughs.
>>
File: 021.jpg (212KB, 869x1249px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
212KB, 869x1249px
France is best
>>
>>151970614
>some genres can't be good
No.
>>
>>151968121
Predictable shit.
>>
Loli mom is greatest thing I've seen from this show.
>>
level of cringe in one fucking episode is just insane
>>
>>151968390
yea, but what really annoys me is the moment he is told this he believes it straight away and decides to forgo his revenge.
Honestly the youth in manga have no commitment to revenge
>>
>>151968551
Stay away from /a/ you faggot.
>>
whoever made this is a genius and will make bank from self-insert old edgy fat men
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.