[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible that no one died from this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: asspull.jpg (390KB, 634x1346px) Image search: [Google]
asspull.jpg
390KB, 634x1346px
How is it possible that no one died from this?
>>
Because fuck you that's why
>>
>>151952558
It's a gag series you dumbfuck
>>
>>151952627
fuck you too
>>
OPM have always been a badly written shit.
>>
>>151952558
kore wa bullshit
>>
asspull
>>
That's actually the joke OP, like how the protagonist being able to beat anyone the joke of OPM. Hahaha.
>>
>>151955620
DUDE ONE PUNCH LMAO
>>
>>151952558
Why are the rocks floating?
>>
>>151952558
was it ever mentioned if people died or not?
>>
>>151957543
yes
>>
>>151957543
>cities were destroyed
>people were killed

They don't take hero collateral damage into consideration because the blame tends to be entirely on the villain.

For that occasion though they just bitched that their lively hood was taken.

Don't recall if the city was evacuated or not.
>>
>>151957669
Saitama said no one was killed but as you can see from the image it's impossible because rocks are falling while people are there.
>>
>>151957813
a few rocks falling here and there doesnt mean people were killed. you went straight from alive to killed, what about just plain hurt
>>
>>151957881
>few rocks
90% of the city got destroyed
I don't think a regular human would only get hurt by having a space rock fall on them
>>
People did die what the fuck are y'all talking about , tiger t shirt or whatever even wanted to use it against him
>>
>>151955749
I wouldn't say this if I were you. I got banned for insulting OPM a few days ago.
>>
>>151957881
>you went straight from alive to killed, what about just plain hurt
Your odds of living aren't pretty high if a rock large enough to blow up a car lands on you.
>>
>>151957813
>rocks fell

Yes rocks did fall but they are no longer falling at maximum speed that will cause the type of damage a meteor does.

I recall there being an evacuation order like every other time a disaster is about to happen. Yet I don't recall if people were given enough time to evacuate or not.
>>
>>151958080
>Your odds of living aren't pretty high if a rock large enough to blow up a car lands on you.

Which is why he asked why do you assume the worst is the only probability that happened?

Just because that rock can fall on you and kill you doesn't mean it did.

There was a lot of people that appeared hurt, sure some might have died, yet there's a reason why the OPM universe has a disaster level and a way to communicate that throughout a city so people can evacuate.
>>
>>151957963
> destroyed

no anon, this isnt the ship attack. 90% of the city obtained damage. there you go again with your escalation of damage straight to DESTROYED. That dent from a shopping cart must have totally wrecked your car
>>
File: bopm.jpg (146KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
bopm.jpg
146KB, 860x1236px
>>151957543
>>
File: partial.jpg (172KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
partial.jpg
172KB, 860x1236px
>>151957963
>90% of the city got destroyed

lying on the internet . . .
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.